Chapter 4

The girl who can't break up , the boy who can't leave .

Kang Gary

How come she wear this ring ? Or maybe she is my Seung Im ? Or maybe what JongKi said back then was real ? Otuke ? But wait , I can't rush . She need my help to remember her past . And I need her after all this waiting . I look her deeply , she still in her tears . Just like what happen about 20 years ago . It's my fault and I need to pay it back . Omo ! Why does I feel like my tears is going to fall ? I never cry past these years . The last time I cry was when Seung Im leave the town . I go to the gents to relax myself . But I just can't . The tears just keep falling . I spend a few minutes in the toilet and later , when I got out , I see JiHyo is already sleeping with her head on the table . I call my driver and later carry her to the car . Ah yes , now what ? I don't know where is her house . Only one choice , let her stay at my house . Luckily my sister is there so I call her to tell her that I'm going to make her share her room with JiHyo . I also text JongKi to tell him about her staying at my house , IN MY SISTER ROOM of course . Her head is now on my lap . I pat her head , just like the old times , when she used to lay down on my lap near a river , afterschool . 

"Oppa ! Look at the scenery , it's beautiful right ?" said Seung Im in her aegyo voice . I play with her hair while looking at the sccenery . It's really beautiful , just like my Seung Im . Although we went there everyday , but because of its beautiful scenery , we always went there . "Oh (yes) , just like my girl Seung Im" I replied . She smiled and continue enjoying the scenery . "Oppa , when I grow up and be a beautiful lady , I want to be an actress or maybe model . Do you agree ?" said Seung Im . I smiled and replied back , "I always agree in everything you do . But promise me , you won't leave me . Promise ?" And she promised .

And we arrived at my house . I carry her inside into my sister's room . It seems like my sister liked her . I put her on the bed and cover her up with the blanket . I pat her head and later remember again what happen near the river . 'Look at you now baby , you are now a model and also an actress . I'm proud of you , really proud . Unluckily , I wasn't there to see you achieve your ambition . I'm sorry for everything honey . I'm sorry' I leave her with a kiss on her forehead .

 

Song Ji Hyo

'I feel like someone is patting my head . I look the surrounding . It is very beautiful . It is somewhere near a river . I realized that I was laying on someone's lap but I can't see him clearly . He is now playing with my hair . I feel the warmth of this boy . Then later he kissed my forehead and ....'

"Unnie ? Unnie ?"says someone . A girl's voice . I open up my eyes and look around . This is not my room . Wait ! Where am I ? "Unnie ah , don't be scared . You are at Kang Gary's house . I'm her sister . You just asleep when you were at the club last night so my brother bring you here . He don't know where you live actually , that's why . Just keep calm and I'll get you some breakfast"

After she left , I lay back on the bed . I wonder who is that boy ? Why does he always come to my dreams these days ? It's so weird . Or maybe he is someone from my past ? Suddenly someone knock the door making me shock . It's Kang Gary with a tray of food , or maybe my breakfast . "Hey JiHyo , hows your morning ? I'm sorry to bring you here since you fell asleep last night and I don't know your house . Here , have some breakfast"says Gary oppa with a smile on his face . He is so nice . I do attracted to him since my days with JongKook oppa but I know my limit but now , I'm single ~ But maybe he sees me only as his doengsang .He's so nice to me these days , well actually from the beginning I met him . But why doesn't his girlfriend left him ? He's handsome , rich , got talent and even attractive. Something happen I guess . 

I don't have any spare shirts so Gary oppa lend me his LeeSsang t'shirt and his sister lend me a short to wear . After I take my bath , I walk around Gary oppa's big house . A bit like villa but it is only a mansion . He really good in taking care of his house . I walk inside his house , and amazed with it . "Hey girl , you like it?" ask Gary suddenly . I agree and praise him . He said it was nothing . He also said that I am invited to this house anytime . I could only smile at that time . Whoah , this is a very beautiful mansion .

 

Kang Gary

She look so gorgeous in my black T shirt , even without make-ups . She seems like liking my house because I see happiness and calmness in her face . I really wanna live together in the house with her , but to do that , it might take a few steps . But for now , I only need to focus how to steal her heart , making she love me . I'll make sure that she'll love me like she loves me in the past . Exactly on 2 pm , JongKi come to fetch his sister . "Hyung , thanks for taking care of my sister . I really appreaciate it ." "Sorry for being a burden to you oppa . Goodbye and meet you tomorrow on RunningMan ." I waved her goodbye and stay outside until the car it not be seen anymore . 'Haih , Seung Im ah , I'll do my best to help you in your memories recovery . Just wait baby , just wait~"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Olaaaa ~ I know this story is fast and kinda boring too . Sorry for the bad writting and the messy plot so I'll try to be a better writer after these . Sorry if I couldn't update for a long time , I am busy with my studies since my big exam is just around the corner . I'll do better than this ~ Fighting !