Chapter 1

The girl who can't break up , the boy who can't leave .

Kang Gary 

I wonder who will be the guest today but why does I feel this way ? Why am I feeling nervous ? 

"Aigoo ,it's Song Ji Hyo ssi ! Welcome to Running Man !" says Yoo Jae Suk .

Once I see her face , I was a bit shock because her face is somewhere familiar . Maybe because she's a model or an actress , that's why her face is familiar . But wait , her ring . It look like the one I give to Cheon Seung Im about 20 years ago when we were still in high school . I gave her on the day she accept me as her boyfriend although I was a senior to her with 3 years difference . But this is Song Ji Hyo and maybe it is all just a coincidence . Nothing more or less . She really a nice yeoja , treating us all kindly . Only now I know that Song Jong Ki is her little brother . But there is something more about this girl than just being a girl named Song Ji Hyo .

 

Song Ji Hyo

Ooooooh , all the hyung is so nice and I am a bit excited to do this with JongKook oppa infront of me although we are in different team . Kwang Soo oppa , the one who is the same age as my little brother JongKi is nice too . I feel that something is wrong with Kang Gary hyung . His look is full of questions that he doesn't sure that the question got the answers or not . Maybe I should have a talk to him later . But wait ! His ring ! It look like mine . I take a look at it and it really does . Maybe that was in his mind ? Maybe . My omma , abuji and JongKi ask me not to never take off the ring because that ring will give me a miracle that I forget , or should I say lost after the accident . If only I could remember why with the ring . Omma said that even if she tell me , I will never believe it . Trust me , I'm trying to recall back what happen last 20 years ago but there is no support . Even my family doesn't help me , sighes . It really hurts like this . If only I could remember back all the things I have lost in my head .

 

Song Jong Ki

It seems like my sister is looking weirdly to Garry hyung ring . If only she could remember what happen all the memories she shared with him . And now , my unnie is now in a relationship with JongKook hyung . Otuke ~ ? I really want to help Gary hyung but I think it would be hard . After all the years she's been living in with , she really need to take a break and try to remember what really happen before the accident . Now what should I do ?

 

Kim Jong Kook

A great way to start Running Man with my love always by my side . Seems like Gary is trying to flirt her but what to do , he should be missing his girl that he lost about 20 years ago . This unexpecting news have been told by JongKi this morning , just after JiHyo tell me that she is going to be the guest in Running Man episode 2 . I can't believe it too but she really need to go back to where she really belongs but for now , I want to spend every second I can with JiHyo before I hand it back to Gary . I am not that worry to let her go because I actually cheat her with Yoon Eun Hye . But now, my love are 80% to this nice yeoja standing infront of me . 'JiHyo ah , oppa will help you find your memories back , I promise'

 

 

 

 

 

 

Otuke ~ Sorry for the bad starting . I am really new to this [making fanfiction] so I'm not good yet . However , hope you enjoy reading it and keep on reading ok ?