Bad Boys Fact #7: Boys Love to Gossip too!

The Bad Boy's Secret

“Did you know that Seunggi and Donghae fought over Yoona at lunch?” Sohee asked in an eager tone in contrast to her usual soft spoken and shy one. “Can you believe that the quiet and timid Seunggi Lee fought someone, hurt someone, for a girl? And with Donghae, that handsome senior you said you had a crush on when we’re just freshmen!”

 

“What’s disbelieving in that?” Gyuri asked. “Boys are rougher than girls.”

 

“But that’s Seunggi! He’s not a warfreak!” Sohee exclaimed with conviction as if trying to point out something she cannot fully explained.

 

“And Seunggi’s a guy!” Gyuri said and almost rolled her eyes.

 

“But he’s not that kind of guy who hits someone for a girl!” Sohee said in defense.

 

“How did you know that? Are you two close friends to even know that kind of information? You know just because a guy is quiet and shy most of the time meant that he’s not a ert or some sort.” Gyuri reasoned out that made Sohee’s jaw fell open for a few seconds.

 

“And are you calling him a ert now? How does that relate to hitting Donghae?” Sohee retaliated, mouth already formed into a full-pledged pout.

 

“Well, ert… Violent… Different words but almost the same banana… I guess.” Gyuri said unsurely and coughed a laugh. Sohee was about to react back but Dara cut her off just to stop the pointless argument by saying a piece of her  mind, “Sohee, what our dear friend Gyuri was trying to tell you is that  Seunggi may look like very timid but he’s probably a wolf in a sheep’s clothing.” Then, Dara turned to Gyuri and added, “Can’t you think other things to compare, Gyu? How can you even think of comparing ersity to violence anyway? Before you can even explain your point in doing so, we’re just talking about Seunggi, our classmate, hitting Donghae so don’t even justify your words like acts of ersity can lead to violent acts! Plus Sohee’s too innocent to hear those!”

 

Sohee and Gyuri exchanged looks before both of them burst into giggles that slowly turned into laughter. Dara was left confused with her friends reactions and before she even asked them what’s wrong, Gyuri roared, “Sohee? An innocent?”

 

“She’s not?” Dara asked with a very befuddled expression.

 

“As if!” Gyuri exclaimed after another round of laughter which turned Sohee into a red faced chic. “Between the three of us, you’re the only one who remains with that V card intact, baby!”

 

Dara’s face turned into bright red upon hearing Gyuri’s words.

 

“But… But… I never heard of it!” Dara exclaimed.

 

“Heard of what?” Gyuri asked.

 

“Well, you know… Sohee… losing her…” Dara mumbled and can’t seem to finish her sentence. Thankfully, her friends weren’t that bad to make her feel uncomfortable as Sohee finished her sentence for her.

 

“Losing my V thingy?” Sohee asked with her face flushed. “It’s not like I can just announce it to the world that I did the deed, Dara.”

 

“Plus, his highness Soohyuk firmly told us not to taint you with those kind of stuff.” Gyuri added that surprised Dara for a bit.

 

“When did you even speak with him?” Dara asked and frowning at her friends’ words. She hasn’t heard anything like that at all. Why would Soohyuk even talk to her friends and warning them what they can talk about with her? Ugh, she’ll have to speak with him about that.

 

“Hmmm…” Sohee and Gyuri mumbled.

 

“Sohee... Gyuri…” Dara called their name pleadingly. “Come on, tell me! I don’t want to be kept in the dark.”

 

“Hmmm… Why don’t you ask him instead of us?” Gyuri said and turned to Sohee who agreed with it. “Dee, if I’m not really close with you, I would really think that you and Soohyuk are together.”

 

“Yup.  Together, as in together together.” Sohee seconded and giggled. “It’s not that bad since you two look amazing together.”

 

Dara rolled her eyes as if the idea itself was absurd. Her friends shook their heads in contrast to her reactions. They were about to get into another argument when she felt someone’s arms on her shoulders and based on the surprised look on her friends’ face, it must be someone they didn’t expect.

 

“Hey baby.” Based on that voice, Dara already knew who it was and she can understand why her friends are too frozen to react. She turned around and faced the grinning Jiyong. Ugh, why does he have to look like a boy, a very good looking boy? “I’m looking everywhere for you since you’re not in our usual place?”

 

Usual place? Dara thought to herself. What was he saying? We don’t have any usual place. Her face may have a big question mark on it as he continued, “You did promise to meet me every week, right?”

 

A promise? Did I make any promises? Dara asked herself and she recalled his every word. Oh shocks! He was referring to our study arrangement! I can’t believe he made our study time something more and I knew my friends would definitely believe him.

 

“Now, you remember. I’m hurt that you’ve forgotten about me.” Jiyong said and feigned hurt at her so-called forgetfulness.

 

“Ugh, can you stop trying to insinuate that there’s more to it than the real scenario here? My friends might believe your lies.” Dara reprimanded him which made Jiyong frown. Ugh, such an actor! She wanted to pull her hair in frustration. She turned towards her friends and wagged her fingers at them, as she warned them, “Don’t even think about it.” Gyuri was about to say something when she shuts her up by adding, “Nope, don’t even go there. Don’t test me, Gyuri!” She glared at the two girls before turning back to Jiyong, “Why can’t you just say things without having innuendos, Mr. Kwon? I just hope that people won’t misunderstand our relationship here.”

 

Jiyong’s smile widened and teased, “So now you’re admitting we’re in a relationship?” He placed his hand to his heart and act like a whimpering dog, “I’m touched that you want to be honest with it.”

 

With that statement from him, Dara can’t stop her two friends from screaming like the two lunatics they are. The chic-looking Gyuri and the shy Sohee can’t help but scream and squeal upon hearing the exchange between their friend and Jiyong that made Dara’s eyes widened in embarrassment.

 

“Gyuri-ah! Sohee-ah!” Dara tried to stop them from further embarrassing her but before she can even utter another word, Jiyong pulled her upwards and closer to him. Her heart almost popped out of her chest when he suddenly whispered, “Let them be.” She growled at him and tried to free herself from his grasp.

 

“Dara! Dara! I cannot believe you and… you and… you and…” Sohee excitingly say that she cannot even finish her statement. Into which Gyuri added her own excitement, “Our baby Dara… the V-card holder Dara… with the…. With the ladies’ man… the playboy…”

 

Frowning, Dara exclaimed, “Sohee! Gyuri! Get over yourselves! You two can’t even form a coherent sentence anymore. I can’t believe you girls.”

 

Jiyong laughed as he realized that his library girl really didn’t know anything about him at all. He thought she was just pretending but it seems that’s the real deal. She was just treating him like how she would treat anyone. Now, ain’t that something endearing. He thought to himself as he decided that he wants to keep her and maybe he needed to claim her.

 

“Let’s leave them be? After all, I still have a lot of things to learn from you…” Jiyong said. Then, he whispered to her ears, “…Miss .”

 

Dara’s face reddened and was too stunned to respond as Jiyong grabbed her things from the table. Then, he dragged her away from her two friends who were still not over themselves. Surely, it wasn’t just her thinking that most of their schoolmates where staring at them or more likely gawking at them.

 

“Uhmm, Jiyong…” Dara called him using his name awkwardly. “Is it just me or are they gawking at us like we’re shooting a drama?”

 

He chuckled and shook his head. “Don’t mind them, Miss .

 

“How can I not?”

 

“Just don’t think about them.”

 

“Not that easy when I see their eyes on us, boy.”

 

Jiyong sighed and stopped for a second before he pulled out a handkerchief from his pants. He smiled wickedly as he used his handkerchief as a blindfold to cover her eyes. She gulped and her heart started to beat faster than normal. Then, she heard him laugh as he said, “I didn’t knew how you are, Miss .

 

Before she can say something to defend herself, Jiyong dragged her again to some place.

 


“Hyuk, did you hear the latest news?” Woobin asked.

 

Soohyuk frowned at his friend who loves the latest ‘news’. He shook his head, “I’m not like you, Bin.”

 

Woobin snorted at him and wagged his finger, “I think you would be interested in the information that I have, brother.”

 

“And prove to you that I’m just like you?” Soohyuk teased.

 

His friend shrugged his shoulder and sighed, “I’m just a concerned friend and still I’m being accused as ‘gossip-lover’.” Woobin sighed, for a full effect of his theatrics, “Too bad that you weren’t interested to hear about GD dragging your girl to somewhere.”

 

“What?!” Soohyuk yelled as he grabbed Woobin’s shoulders tightly. Too tight that his friend groaned and pushed him away. “Sorry about that.”

 

“Goodness. You got it bad, Hyuk.” Woobin said with an understanding smile. “You should be thankful that I’m not into violence or you’ll find yourself in an alley your wounds.”

 

“Stop being overly dramatic, brother and tell me what you know about her and GD?” Soohyuk said. “I asked her about him but she told me she didn’t know him at all.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“What did you ask her anyway?” Woobin asked.

 

“Well, I asked her if she knew GD.” Soohyuk answered and tried to remember her answer. “She told me what is GD? So I assume that she doesn’t know who he is.”

 

Woobin shook his head and patted his friend’s shoulder. “I think you asked the wrong question there, brother.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“What if she never knew him as GD?”

 

Soohyuk frowned.

 

“You know, she might not know him as GD… Perhaps, she knew him as Jiyong?” Woobin suggested.

 

That thought has never crossed his mind and that got him into this trouble. Something he wanted to avoid at all. He knew GD, the popular ladies’ man, most people knew about. But he knew better the person behind the GD-persona, his dear friend Jiyong.

 

And he knew how things going to be complicated from now on.

 

Because he surely knew what Jiyong likes in a girl more than what GD thinks he wants in a girl. His world just came crashing down as he realized he cannot stop this.

 

“Oh .” Soohyuk cursed.

 

“Yeah, dude. That’s alright.” Woobin nodded.