Bad Boys Fact #3: Bad Boys Love Fast Rides

The Bad Boy's Secret

Bad Boys Fact #3: Bad Boys Love Fast Rides

 

“Finally, I can go home!” Dara told herself as she closed her notebook and stretched out her arms. She thought that she’ll never finish on time but she did. She felt proud that she managed to do well even without Soohyuk’s help. Yawning, she looked at the wall clock and gasped when it showed that it was already seven in the evening. Dang it! Dara thought to herself as she hastily put back her stuff inside her bag. She can’t believe it was that late. She’s sure that her mom will scold her as soon as she reached home.

 

“Wonder if Hyuksoo went home already?” Dara whispered to herself as she looked around to see if there’s still anyone around. It seems so scary being alone at night inside the library. Why did she even think this was a good idea? She should have used the library at school. Why did she have to go to the public library? Because they have more materials compared to the school. Dara answered herself. She better leave now before it gets too late for her liking.

 

Hurriedly, Dara went outside after returning all the books to the correct shelves and she took out her phone to call Soohyuk. She was hoping that he was around the vicinity so she can get a lift home since their houses were near to each other. She dialed his number and the line kept on ringing and ringing. Come on, Hyuksoo. Answer it please. Dara prayed silently as she kept hearing the line ringing repeatedly. It took her several tries before she finally gave up. She has to take the subway now since her money wasn’t enough for cab ride.

 

She sighed and was about to put back her phone in her bag when someone suddenly snatched it from her. In a split second, she dropped her bag and most of her things fell out of it. She looked at the fleeing back of the man who snatched her phone. Thankfully, it was just her phone and not her purse.

 

‘Thank you’ Dara whispered as she picked up her small purse. That was before she felt something sharp pointed at her side and someone whispered, in a malicious tone, “Give me that purse of yours if you don’t want to get killed.” She gasped and fear crawled inside her. Biting her lower lip, she tried to gather all her remaining courage and strength left in her body. Her hands were trembling as she thought of what to do. If she gave her purse, she doesn’t know how to get home safely. She should have followed Soohyuk’s advise of keeping some money on her shoes.

 

“Don’t try to resist and give that to me. One…”

 

“H-here… here.” Dara said and gave her purse. She almost fainted when she heard someone running away and there’s no sharp thing pressed against her back. Thank god she wasn’t stab or anything. It’s just that she doesn’t have any money now and no phone to contact anyone. Now, I have to walk to reach home. Dara thought as she stood up and looked around. Maybe she can borrow a phone from someone.

 

“Don’t cry Dara. You can get through this.” Dara encouraged herself as she started to walk around to see if there’s any establishments that are still open. Most of them were closed early since it’s already past five.

 

She tried to enter some of the opened boutiques but she was too shy to ask if she can borrow their phone so ended up walking out before she can even utter a word. How she wished that she was like her younger sister who has an amazing self confidence! Maybe if it was her younger sister, she would have not been stuck in her situation now. She was walking around for almost an hour when she decided to rest and sat on the metal railings of one of the shops. Her head hung low in depression and exhaustion when she heard someone shout, “Miss !”

 

What? Dara thought and looked up to see the grinning guy from earlier. He continued to wave his hand and call her with that ridiculous nickname he came up with.

 

“Miss ! Miss !” He continued to call that embarrassing name that all she wanted to do was shut him up. “Miss !”

 

Her cheeks reddened as she felt the curious stares of people passing by. She bit her lower lip and walked quickly towards the jerk as she avoided the looks people were giving her. He was about to call her with that name when she quickly covered his mouth with her hands and smiled nervously to the curious public.

 

Dara said nervously, “Don’t mind him. He was just having tantrums because we had an argument and I didn’t meet him at the appointed place.” She felt him tensed up at her words but she didn’t back down and she wondered where did she get her courage to say those things. She pretended to widen her smile and looked at his eyes before she whispered sweetly, “Sorry baby if I made you mad again.” She pinched his nose, a little too tightly that made him wince, as she continued, “I was about to go to where you are but you found me first. Let’s forget that we even argued and continue our date?”

 

“Aww… They’re cute.”

 

“Sweet.”

 

“A cute couple.”

 

Those are some comments she heard before she dragged him away. Gratefully, he didn’t put up a fight and let her dragged him. When they were away on to the spot!”

 

He smirked and took a step closer to her. He leaned forward as he placed his hands on her shoulder as he pulled her closer. Then he whispered, “Aren’t we supposed to go on a date, ba—Miss ?

 

Her eyes turned into slits as she pushed him away. She can walk away from him but she knew that he was her only way out of this sticky situation. Being patient with him would bring her luck, hopefully.

 

“I told you not to call me by that… by that embarrassing name!” Dara exclaimed.

 

“What should I call you?” He smirked again. “Baby?”

 

Her face turned pink hearing him call her that. She shook her head and whispered, “Dara…”

 

“What?”

 

“Dara.” She murmured and tried to avoid his eyes.

 

“I can’t hear you.”

 

“I said you can call me Dara!” She exploded and she saw him chuckling at her ‘explosion’.

 

“Is that your real name?” He asked.

 

“Kind of.” Dara answered to his confusion. “It’s short for Sandara.”

 

“I like Sandara better. But I…” Jiyong grinned and winked at her. “I like Miss the most.”

 

Dara’s face reddened until she felt her hot cheeks. He was still laughing when she finally got the courage to ask for his help. “Uhm… If you’re finish laughing, can you let me borrow some money from you? I promise to pay you tomorrow…”

 

“What for?” He asked as one of his eyebrows arched at her.

 

Dara sighed as she told him what happened to her and for a second, she thought she saw concern in his eyes but it disappeared quickly. She saw him paused for a while as if thinking her situation when he finally shrugged his shoulders and looked at her.

 

“Are you wearing shorts?” He asked.

 

“Huh?”

 

Suddenly, he lifted her skirt and nodded approvingly when he saw her pink cycling shorts. He murmured, “Rather than lending you money, I’ll take you home.” Then he grabbed her hands and dragged her towards the nearby parking area of a bar.

 

“Do you have a car?” Dara asked as she tried to keep with him.

 

“Better than that.”He replied and dragged her into the corner where the motorcycles were park. Then he pointed at the bright red colored motorcycle and grinned, “See that bright red thing?’

 

“Yeah.”

 

“That’s my baby girl.” He said and winked at her. “And that’s your ride home.”

 


Jiyong can’t help but smile whenever she tightened her clasp on him and pressed herself closer. He decided he like the way she smells and the warmth emanating from her body felt good too. Everything’s okay except for that one part of his body who seemed to disagree with him. His tight jeans were too much for his aroused member and it was all because of this sweet smelling woman.

 

He thought that she would back down when he showed her the bike but she just gritted her teeth and didn’t complain. She didn’t even ask if it would be safe or even offered empty flattery. She simply followed him and reluctantly wrapped her arms around him.

 

“Slow down please.” Dara whispered with her eyes closed and her hands wrapped around him tightly. She was too afraid to say and do anything. “Please.”

 

Instead of slowing down, he went faster as he asked for the directions to her home. Jiyong felt a little guilty but he liked her near. It took them half an hour before they reached her home and he heard her sigh in relief when he turned off the engine.

 

“We’re here.” Jiyong whispered and he got off the bike. He helped her get off the bike gently and whispered, “Take it slow. Your knees maybe a little weak since you’re not used to riding a bike.”

 

“Thanks.” Dara murmured as she tried to straighten her wrinkled skirt with her hands. She smiled and bowed gratefully. “Thank you…” Dara paused as she remembered she didn’t know his name yet. Biting her lower lip, she asked softly, “I know it’s late but I don’t know how to call you?”

 

Jiyong looked at her and grabbed her hand to pull closer. Then he leaned forward until his forehead was touching hers. Looking at her eyes, he pressed her head towards him and kissed her. Her eyes widened and sent shivers to her back when he heard him say, “Just call me baby.”

 

Then he quickly hopped back to his bike and started the engine. Jiyong winked at her before he ran off leaving a stunned Dara who was staring at the empty space.

 

Note: kekek thank you for the comments~ :P ^^ What did you think of this? kekek. ^___^ I know it's kind of messy but.. but.. T__T anyways, comments please~ :)) keke if someone can give me banner... :P I'll update again~ thank you :P 

Love, 

BERRIE :P