Bad Boys Fact #4: Bad Boys are Naughty and Nice.

The Bad Boy's Secret

Bad Boys Fact #4: Bad Boys are Naughty and Nice.

 

“Hyuksoo, did you have any experience in kissing?” Dara asked Soohyuk while they on their way to school. Soohyuk often takes her to school if he didn’t have anything on his schedule. Yes, he is quite a busy man and she is quite to lucky to even know him. When she realized that he didn’t answer her question, she continued, “Did you even remember what it feels like after you kissed someone?”

 

Soohyuk’s body tensed up with her questions. He decided to remain silent rather than answer her unpredictable questions. It usually works if he wanted to change the topic but it seems he can’t avoid this one. Dara seemed particularly interested in this topic. Don’t tell me. Soohyuk thought angrily and tried to calm himself. She must have a good reason for asking such questions.

 

“Hyuksoo, did your heart suddenly skip a beat when you kiss a girl?” Dara asked and glanced sideways to meet with Soohyuk’s eyes. To her disappointment, Soohyuk is not interested in looking back at her and her shoulders droop low at his indifference. Well, if he doesn’t like to talk, she’ll just talk to herself. So she continued, “You’re not in the mood to talk?”

 

Soohyuk finally looked at her with blank expression. He saw disappointment in her eyes when he didn’t answer her questions but she chose not to express those feelings. She was always like that. Always trying to understand everyone and that’s why she’s often taken for granted by people around her. Just like what he was doing now. He was taking her kindness for granted.

 

She sighed as she let out some air and crossed her arms on her chest as she looked out of the window. Dara mumbled, “Stupid Hyuksoo.”

 

He sighed as he looked at her downcast figure. Soohyuk moved towards her until there were no more spaces in between. He placed his arms around her shoulders and whispered, “Sorry love. I’m just exhausted from yesterday’s practice.” He planted a light kiss on her head and squeezed her arms as he asked, “Are you mad at me, love?

 

Dara pouted and refused to speak with Soohyuk. She’s a little disappointed at him. Soohyuk frowned at her silence and made him feel a bit frustrated. So this is how it feels to be ignored. Soohyuk thought to himself as he just left her in silence until they reached the school. Dara opened the door to her side and was about to step out of the car when he grabbed her arm to stop her. She glared at him but he just smiled and said, “I’ll call you later?”

 

Dara blinked a few times before she freed herself from him and stepped out of the car quickly. Then she bend a bit to check on him and said, “My phone was snatched last night.” Then she straightened her back and ran away from Soohyuk as fast as she can.

 

She was already panting after several minutes and realized that ever since she met that weirdo she was always on the run. That weirdo must be the bane of her unluckiness! She crossed her fingers that she wouldn’t meet him today. Because Dara thought she can’t face him well after that unexpected kiss. Then she remembered how her heart skip a beat at that time and how she was rendered speechless. It was just a simple kiss! It’s not like it was her first kiss.

 

First kiss?  Dara thought and tried to remember if she had already kissed someone from the past. It was always in the cheeks, hands or forehead but never on the lips. And he kissed her on the lips! Her face felt warm and she knew she must be blushing on that realization. She can’t help but let out a frustrated scream.

 

“KYAAAH!!” Dara bawled like a child. She didn’t care if anyone sees her. Someone stole a kiss from her and it’s a weirdo. She continued with her childish act when she heard someone cough from behind and saw one of the deans looking at her curiously. She paused and her face reddened at embarrassment. Meekly, she greeted him, “Morning, Dean .”

 

“Morning Miss Park.” The dean greeted back with that odd smile on his face. “I take you have a rough morning?”

 

Still blushing, she shook her head. Dara pursed her lips tightly before she answered, “I lost my sanity earlier and I think you put it back into its place.”

 

The dean laughed at her weirdness that made her feel more embarrass than earlier. With a forced smile on her face, Dara excused herself, “Uhm, I’ll go ahead first, sir.”

 

“No, no. I need to talk to you about something, Miss Park.” The dean said with a fatherly smile on his face. “I’ll speak with your professor later so your attendance won’t be affected.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“Let’s go to my office, shall we?” The dean asked and walked ahead. He paused and looked back as if urging her to follow him back to his office. Knowing she can’t disagree with the dean, she followed him and not knowing that the favor he would be asking for was meant seeing more of that boy.


 

 

Jiyong was called into the office of the dean as soon as he got inside the campus’ premises. It pissed him off since he can’t remember doing anything to earn him another detention or call out from that Dean. He should have done something worthy of this.

 

“What did I do this time?” Jiyong asked the student assistant in the dean’s office as soon as he arrived. The chinky eyed student looked at him like he was some kind of a monster and he saw him avoiding his eyes. Nervously, the student assistant answered, “Uh… uhm, the de-dean’s waiting for you… inside.”

 

Jiyong, out of annoyance, kicked the student assistance’ desk before he entered the dean’s inner office. He was about to demand on what is this about when he found the familiar figure of the girl that was talking to the dean. That silly bun and plaid skirt were just one of a kind. His irritation slowly disappeared and it was replaced with amusement. He had an idea why he was called and he likes the dean now because of it.

 

The dean saw him and urged him to come in. Dara looked at the back and saw him come in. Then the dean said, “Miss Park, here’s the favor I’m asking of you. Please don’t let Mr. Kwon get any detention for the rest of the semester.”

 

“Mr. Kwon?” Dara asked as she blinked a few times to check whether the boy in front of her was just a figment of her imagination. This isn’t happening! Dara thought as she saw him smiling from ear to ear. He definitely found this amusing. She turned around to face the dean again and pleaded, “Sir, I don’t think the per—Mr. Kwon would listen to me. Or there maybe another person that can help you on this?”

 

“You can’t do it?” The dean asked in a challenging tone.

 

“Yeah, you can’t do it?” Jiyong repeated mockingly.

 

“I can!” Dara protested and earned a nod from the dean. That’s when she realized that she may not rest her case because she was forced to agree on it. The dean smiled and said, “Then there’s no problem at all. Take care of him, Ms. Park. I expect a lot from you.”

 

“Yes sir…” Dara replied weakly and sighed. She walked ahead of the ert without anything on her mind. She looked up and closed her eyes. Then she whispered softly, “Why do I keep on meeting him when he’s like the bane of my existence?”

 

“Or maybe I’m just the guy who will fulfill your heart’s deepest desire. After all, you are Miss .” Jiyong whispered as he propped up his head on her shoulders. Then he blew some airs on her ears that sent thousands of shiver on her spine. He added, “Out of curiosity, what position was your favorite?”

 

One.

 

Two.

 

Three.

 

“What?!” Dara exclaimed while she tried to punch this jerk but he evades them well. He was smiling happily and seemed to have fun, which isn’t wrong if it wasn’t at her expense. Damn it! She cursed inwardly as she chased him around. “Stop right there, you ert!”

 

“Last night, I’m your baby. Now I’m a ert?” Jiyong asked playfully as he evaded another one of her pitiful attempts of punching-hitting him. He turned and moved around so fast that she didn’t realized his arms were already wrapped on her shoulders. Then he whispered, “But I think I like being called a ert.”

 

“You’re weird. Who wants to be called a ert?” Dara asked as she tried to catch her breath.


“Wouldn’t that make us compatible? You’re Miss and I’m your ert.” Jiyong said as he poked her cheeks. “Aren’t we a match made in heaven?”

 

Dara gritted her teeth and pushed him away. Frowning, she crossed her arms and exclaimed, while pointing at him, “You’re not my ert!”

 

“Says you.” Jiyong shrugged his shoulder and tried to get closer again.

 

“Yah! Stay away!” Dara exclaimed as she stretched out her arms and stopped him from coming closer to her face. However, he managed to bend forward and caught her eyes. He smirked, “No need to worry about me since I’ll be the perfect ert for you.” Then he grabbed her hands quickly and pulled her closer. It happened too fast that she’s unable to react. His arms wrapped around her with his hands pressing her back to hold her closer. She can feel her cheeks getting warm and probably turning red every second. Dara can hear her loud heart beat getting crazier. She thought that it was too loud that he might be able to hear it.

 

Thud! Thud! Thud! Her heart feels like it wanted to get out of her rib cage right at this moment. Seemed like she’s having a heart attack when she knew she doesn’t have anything. She wanted to stop time or better yet stop her heart from doing the doki doki sound. This was the first time she felt this way. At that moment, she felt him frisking her clothes and she wanted to protest against it but he held her too tightly to move.

 

“What are you doing?” Dara mumbled. He didn’t answer but continued to search her clothes when he stopped as he slapped his forehead. Then he cursed, “. I forgot your phone was snatched last night.”

 

So he was looking for my phone. Dara thought and decided to remain silent. He let go of her as he took out something from his bag that resembled a phone. He pushed several digits before he gave it to her. She was looking at it and looked at him. Then she asked, “What’s that for?”

 

“Phone.” He answered in a gruff.

 

“I know what’s that but why are you giving it to me?”

 

“So I can call you whenever I want to.” Jiyong answered and shoved the phone to her. Without any further ado, he turned around and walked away. Then she heard him say teasingly, “Laters, baby.”

NOTE: I planned to update it Wednesday next week~ But Kei made me a banner keke. ^^ Coz kei is amazing when it comes to manip (even if I tend to bully her for another ship's manip.) Kekek anyway~ Enjoy, enjoy~ ^^ And yes, I have, err, used Fifty Shades. That's the book that Dara was reading on Chapter one when Ji caught her at the lib. :P

Comments are love~ 
 

PS: A banner for me, means a chapter away~ kekeke :P 

Love, 

BERRIE

Chapter dedicated to @kei_is_crazy~ Thank you for the banner~ More to come~~~ ^^