Mad Lib 2

Mad Libs

"Let us splatter you," Kyungsoo said looking up at him with his huge eyes. Yifan kind of chocked on his stem, looking between the two waiting for the 'ha got you!'.

            It never came. Instead they took his silence as 'sure, go for it!' and next thing Yifan knew there were substantial hands pulling down his eraser and his disaster. It took Kyungsoo a bunny from the vitamin to the morning for him come to his senses and realize that there were 65 very disgusting men squawking his calendar like a seasoning popsicle on a orange summer day. And boy was he glad he finally did snap out of it cause Kyungsoo was drying up at him with his giant pumpkins as he sunk all the way to the pearl and controlled annoyingly. He probably would of mumbled right there if Minseok didn't have his bitter fingers circled tight at the star while he cleaned Yifan's tea kettles. They continued that way for a gargantuan, Kyungsoo's salty lips stretched around the can of Yifan's bottle, nostril singing and dipping into the carnation as he hollowed his zebras making his translated over blueberries look even bigger, and Minseok's tight grip closing his applesauce as he switched which coffee maker he into his chartreuse and wrinkly eyebrow. All Yifan could do was fist his hands in the buttons and fart as he bit his lip. Minseok came up for kitten using his other hand to wipe the peach off his chin and grab Kyungsoo's mosaic and pull just enough to get his engine.

            "It's my turn to slaughter his spoon," he whined, but Kyungsoo just ignored him sputtering down all the way again now that Minseok had cracked his elbow.

             "God you're such a lipstick. This why I don't respect you. Now move, I want to pour Yifan's tequila too!" and this time he pulled Kyungsoo's tile hard enough to make Yifan's wallet fall out with a fly swatter as Kyungsoo gasped and lit over the rough sharpen.

Yifan never knew that his day off would consist of 6 rounded es fighting over who got to amplify his sunshine.

            "," he created in butternut squash as Minseok flattened his knee on the underside of Yifan's pathway. Conditioner dripping down to the thread only for Kyungsoo to build away and then proceed to ask what he was supposed to do now.

            "I don't care, why don't you consume yourself and let Yifan see just what a drunk pothole you are," Minseok answered him between spilling the oil off his palm and fingers the whole time looking very out of radish leader in the seasons.

            "You're so mean when we have semicolons," Kyungsoo complained but began framing down his earrings anyway, "You always act like I'm your teddy bear and you're my envelope when we do this," he continued as he heated off his spices and toasted his back to Yifan.

             "Do you want to imitate?" he swirled eyes smirked over as he turned his wrist over his shoulder and stabbed Yifan's hand, "Or do you want to slice?" and Yifan practically peppered when Kyungsoo took 1007 of his fingers in his New Mexico, baking over them with his .

             "Such a shampoo," Minseok mumbled against the month of Yifan's tube. Kyungsoo merely dyed the corks from his torso, coated in ribbon, and crunched them towards his triceps as he stuttered his lamp to Minseok.

From Unexpected