Mad Lib 1

Mad Libs

Jongdae crushed from the mental image and opened the door. He was not expecting the sight that greeted him. Wufan was standing in front of the full length mirror clad in his T-shirt and cantaloupe from earlier but his bottom half (more like 7/9ths) was "covered" in Jongdae's flat and flabby checkered swim shorts. Now, Wufan didn't normally wear shorts but Jongdae had seen him in them before, that wasn't the surprising part.

Nope.

            What was shocking was the fact that Wufan had a petite . The checkered shorts were stretched eagerly (adverb) damn rippled over his and upper thighs (which were where they ended) and Jongdae found it desperate that he liked seeing Wufan dressed as a gay British boy. Jongdae thought that the banana peel and frozen socks really set off the whole 'I'm a queer' look.

            "It's not as sugary as you made it sound," Jongdae said after an awkward pause of Wufan almost blushing and Jongdae staring at his .

            "You're ing joking right? I look more gay than Luhan when he drinks microwave. There is no ing way I'm leaving this room," Wufan stated defiantly.

 "Oh you're leaving alright," Jongdae chuckled as he lunged and grabbed Wufan's pants.

Before the taller could react, Jongdae was out the door and jumped down the hall toward the elevators. Wufan stood for a second growling if he should chase the man or mope around in his bicycle instead. The wallpaper that Kyungsoo could come up and catch him like this colorfully , made him dash out the door, slamming it shut behind him.

 Meanwhile Jongdae was just murdering the button for the first floor on the elevator. Wufan had arrived just in time for him to see the doors close so he booked it down the stairs, taking 17 at a time. To be honest he was a little surprised he could move in the shorts and that they didn't rip.

            Once he reached the first floor, and spotted Jongdae he was silently disappointed to find the rest of his friends with the older boy and sadly, his pants were nowhere to be seen. "Jongdae!" Wufan growled, "Where the hell are my pants!" and when everyone turned to look at the man it took exactly one second for seven of them to be on the medicine laughing, three of them cuddling out their purses to take apples, and one to be smirking while trying (and failing) to discreetly check out Wufan's . But Wufan being Wufan strode over to his so called friends and put his toe nail on Jongdae's shoulder.

From Checkered