An Old Friend, A New Rival

Who will she choose?

-Taemin POV- 

It was already 10 o'clock, so I decided to go fetch ______. 

Once I was in font of her house, I started to get nervous. 'Okay, calm down Taemin. We are just going to the park. Nothing more, nothing less.' I thought and took a deep breath. 

On the first couple of knocks, the door open and revealed _______ with that big smile that I love so much. She was wearing shorts, a blck tank-top and a purple jacket to cover herself. "Ready to go?" I asked not really sure if she is. "Yeah! Oppa, I'll be back later!" she yelled as she got out of her house. 

*at the park*

"I love going to the park, it makes me feel like a little kid agin." I had a big smile on my face. "Hey, wait here I'll go get us some icecream."

When I turned back to face her, I see her talking to some boy. She was all giggling and smiling and they looked like they were flirting. Remembering that I had an icecream cone on each hand, I quicken my pace towards her.

 

-Your POV-

As Taemin left to go get icecream, you hear someone call out your name. "_______!" You turned around and saw Kiseop as he ran towards you. "KISEOP! What are you doing here? I thought you were going to finish study in Japan?" you said as he came towards you. "Yeah, but my appa got an offer here in Seoul, so I had to finish study here! I'm going to attend Seoul Academy" he said while trying to catch his breath. "I've missed you so much! Wait, did you say Seoul Academy? Yes! It's going to be like old times." I laughed. Then Taemin came back handing me the other icecream cone. "Thank you!" I sang out. "Who's he?" Why does he look mad?  "This is my childhood friend Kiseop. Kiseop this is my friend Taemin. Oh and Kiseop is going to school with us!" I was filled with so much excitement, I started to bounce up and down. "Calm down Princess" Kiseop said while trying to hold me down.  I gave him a death glare, but he looked away. "So, how did you two meet?" Kiseop tried making a converstion with Taemin as I ate the icecream. "We met in a tree" Taemin said with a smile on his face. "Still climbing trees I see Princess" Kiseop teased. I hated it when he calls me "Princess", so I smacked him on the arm. "YAH! What was that for?" he said as he was rubbing the spot I hit him. "For calling me Princess!" I started to laugh. 

Me and Kiseop started to talk about what happened between us while we were apart. It doesn't seem that I missed much. I started to feel bad for Taemin since he was the one that invited em here in the first place. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him toward the see-saw. "Taemin, play with me please!" I pouted. A smile grew on his face as he got ont he other side. 

 

-Kiseop POV- 

It's been long since I've seen _______. She still looks as beauiful as ever. My heart is beating so fast, I think it's going to burst out of my cheast. 

I'm just watching her play with that Taemin boy. It looks like he likes her. Hmmm....Well, I saw her first, so he better back off. She will be mine!

I looked down to see the time and realized I had to leave. "Hey _______. I need to go. I'll see you at school. Bye ______. Bye Taemin"

 

 

-Author POV-

"Bye!" Taemin and _______ said together. They were still playing around like little kids. Taemin pulled ________ toward the swing set and made her sit on one while he pushed her. 

"Taemin stop, stop. I want to get off" she said as she got higher. Taemin grabbed the swing to make it stop. _______ stood up and felt a little light headed. She took a step and almost fell. Luckily Taemin caught her before she fell on her . He held her and pulled her in for a hug. She started to blush as he hugged her tightly. "Come on, I'll drop you home" he said as he held her hand. All she could manage to say was "Okay."

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

@bananarandom Thanks! But I think everyone is creative in their own way! 

Sorry short update!