A Sign and a Little Something for Onew

Who will she choose?

*one week later*

-Taemin POV- 

It's been one week since ______ has been here. The whole week has been the same. I wait for her at the front every morning. We walk to class together and stay together during class time, well except the classes we have with Mei. Those who became really close really fast. I wonder what they talk about. I bet ______ talks about me. I mean why shouldn't she, look at me.

I just realized that ______ was talking to me. "Huh?" 

"I said, do you and the hyungs want to come with us to the cafe?" 

"Oh! Umm.. Yeah I would love to, sounds nice." I replied. 'Did she ask me out? Wait she said 'us' and 'hyungs' so I guess it's not a date. Well who cares. At least  I get to spend time with her out of class.' I thought to myself. 

We were walking to the cafe. I tried to go up to ________ and link my arm with hers, but she seems so hyper today and she won't keep still for even a second. When will I get to spend some time alone with her like the first time we met. 

 

-Your POV-

"Oppa! I'm here with a bunch of friends!" I yelled once we entered the cafe. "Oppa?" Taemin said with a confused face. I looked at the other hyungs and they also had the same expression. "Oh, did I forget to mention, my oppa owns this cafe and my unnie owns a ice cream parlor." I said innocently. "How about your appa and eomma?" Key asked. "Oh, they passed away when I was 5" "Oh I'm sorry" Key came over and gave me a hug. "It's okay. I'm happy I have my oppa and unnie to take care of me. By the way, where is he, the rush is about to start." I wondered ans started to walk around looking for him.

"OPPA!" I yelled which made an echo in the cafe. Then I heard a thud on the counter. He stood up rubbing his head. "YAH! Why did you yell?" " You weren't responding. Anyway these are my friends: Taemin, Key, Minho Jonghyun, and the chicken lover, oh I mean Onew." I giggled as I introduced the SHINee boys since he already knew Mei, I didn't need to say her name. "Yo, Whats up! My name is Neil. Nice to see you again Mei. Well I need to get to work, so do what ever. And be nice Panda bear" he said and stuck his tounge out to me. "YAH! Oppa!" I yelled. "Panda Bear?" Taemin asked with a grin on his face. "Don't even dare Taeminnie" I . I threw my bag over the counter and opened the glass heater and took out the pastries I baked thsi morning. Then we all started to eat. 

I wanted to have some fun so, I put icing on Taemin's nose. "YAH! What did you do that for?" "I was bored. Haha and you look better that way Taeminnie" I and stuck my tounge out. "Oh! It's on!" He stated to chase after me around our part of the cafe. Then the hyungs helped him out by hold me ma back. "YAH! This is unfair!" Then Taemin started to walk towards me. He had icing on his finger and a devlish grin on his face. " I'm going to bite you Taeminnie!" I yelled as I tried to escape from the hyungs' tight grip. Then they pushed me towards Taemin and he hugged me super tight. He put icing on my face, then he looked at me, " Now we're even." Everyone just came out laughing.

 

-Taemin POV-

I'm holding her so close to my body. I can feel the heat rise up. I had to make this fast before I start to lose myself and end up kissing her. 

 

-Onew POV- 

"Hey Key, it looks like your plan is working!" 

"Of course it is! I'm such a genius!" Key sang out. "They look so cute together" Minho said while taking another bite of the cookie he had in his hand.

Then someone came in the cafe, well a lot of people were coming in and out of the cafe, but this particualr person caught my eye. "Luna unnie!" _______ yelled. Woah, ______ has a hot unnie.

"Onew hyung? Onew? ONEW!" Jonghyun yelled in my ear. "WHAT?!" "Oh nothing, making sure you don't drool. Haha" Jonghyun teased.

*2 hours later*

-Taemin POV-

I had so much fun with ______. Sadly, it was getting late and we had to go. She seemed to enjoy the time I was chasing her. I think she likes me. She seems to be teasing me only. I'm going to take that as a sign. Yeah, she wants me. I'll call her later tonight to see if she wants to go to the park with me tomorrow. 

 

-Your POV-

"Is Taemin-ahh your boyfriend?" 

"OPPA! No he's not! He was the first person I met when I came here. That's why I was late the second night" I explained. "Oh! So, he's the boy. He's a good looking guy and he seems to like you. You should give him a chance." Luna unnie said. She is always tring to make me get a boyfriend. "Whatever unnie!" I rolled my eyes at her. Then my phone rang and I happily answered it. 

"Hello?..... Oh, hey Taemin......um, sure I would love to go.......okay I'll see you tomorrow!" Our phone conversation was short.

"Where are you going tomorrow?" Neil oppa asked. "I'm going to the park with Taemin" I practically sang. "Yay! My dongsaenghas a date tomorrow!" Luna unnie said with so much excitement, she almost fell off her chair.

"Unnie! It's not a date!"