Dieter and Jurgen's Alternate ending

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) one shots

"Don’t the two of you?" Dieter asked. "HAVE ANY HUMAN EMOTIONS AT ALL?"

"Hey Dieter, you’re going to far!" Pere yelled. Dieter hissed watching Erwin and Levi walk away. Pere soon walked away too to tell the other squads to move out. Jurgen looked at the other people as they moved around. 

"We can do it you know." Dieter finally said. "We can get Ivan’s body."

"Are you out of your mind?" Jurgen snapped. "We were just told not to and we could get in big trouble for disobeying or even worse! KILLED! Eaten by a titan! I’m sorry dude but I don’t want to be a titan’s lunch! My parents want me to have a future." 

"THIS IS IVAN YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT! OUR FRIEND!" Dieter yelled. 

Jurgen stayed quiet for a while before saying. “Fine. I’ll help you get Ivan’s body back.” 

"Good." Dieter smiled. He turned around starting to walk towards his horse. He felt something hit him in the head before he had time to react he was out cold on the ground. 

Jurgen looked at his unconscious friend. “I’m really sorry Dieter but it’s for the best. Ivan wouldn’t want us to die for him.” He dragged Dieter by his knees to one of the close by wagons.

"What the? Is he? Jurgen what happened?" Pere asked seeing Dieter unconscious. 

"I had to. He was going to disobey an order." Jurgen said. "Is he dead? No just knocked out and should be until we get back." He lifted Dieter onto the wagon. They rode off encountering no titans.

 

----------------------------------

I wish this really happened instead of the original. To me Jurgen looked like he was the wisest of the three friends. Plus he's so cute. //huggles him. 

 

LOOK AT HIM