A little rant (Contains Spoilers) unless you've seen the whole season or up to 22

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) one shots

Hey guys, sorry I've been so inactive with the whole SnK one-shots and stuff but I have somewhat vaild excuses. 1. School 2. Mid-terms soon (UGGGGH) 3. I started rewatching Transformers Cybertron (Galaxy Force) and 4. Laziness. So soon I will have something.

 

So here's my rant.

So lately I've been rewatching Levi squad's battle with the female titan and we all knows what happens (if you don't must warn you SPOILERS) 

 

I've also been reading the comments and the thing that's annoying me is comments like this

"NOOOO NOT PETRA!"

"Poor Petra."

"I wish Petra never died."

and so on

What annoys me about this is why is it only Petra's death people are so sad about? What about the others? Ya know! Gunter, Erd and Auruo! Why aren't you mourning them too they died for Eren as well (Gunter...kinda not really but his job was to protect Eren but he didn't see it coming....) but still why aren't you sad about their deaths as well? Don't get me wrong I like Petra she's one of my favorite characters but I'm annoyed about the fact that she's the only one who's death I see being cried over. Is it because she was inlove with Levi? Well Auruo's in love with her and people don't mourn him as much as her. 

I also saw a comment like:

"Petra's death must have been SOOOOOOO painful!!"

May I remind you that the female titan bit through Erd's body. Sliced through Gunter's neck. Sure it's definetly painful to have a titan step on you and break your spine. That's what it said happened on the wikia.....

 

--Rant over. I can go back to stuff--