Stop

Good or Bad I Love You

Nana and Seohyun waited at home for more than 3 hours since work ended at 4pm, they couldnt reach Gayoon and didn't know what's wrong with her. Nana decided to go out and buy something to drink while waiting to hear from Gayoon, Seohyun stay home and waited for Gayoon. On her way to the supermarket near their house Daehyun pop up from behind a tree and scared her, when she realize that it was him, she walked past and igorned his presence. He caught up to her and pulled her away from the sidewalk. 

"Why are you doing this to me?" he asks holding her hands. "Daehyun ah, we shouldnt be seem together. It wont be pretty if your sister saw us together like this." "I dont care about my sister, she has no say in my love life." Nana smile and hug the boy. "If that's true leave your sister." break the hug and stare at the boy. "How?" "Do it on your own." she smile and walked away. 

Just before Nana return Gayoon came home and saw Seohyun waiting, she went up the the girl and hug her. "Gayoon what happen?" Seohyun asks. "This kid kept thinking i'm seeing his brother, so he kidnapped me and held me hostage." "How you get out?" Just than the door open and stood Nana, the girl came in. "What happen to you?" she ask sitting across from her two friends. "Kidnapped and held hostage." "Oh..What happen?" "Well he told me that if i dont leave his brother alone, than he's going to sleep with me..and of course he came onto me like every other guy but i kicked him in between the legs and ran out." "We should call the police." Seohyun told them. "No, we cant." Gayoon said. "Because its Jaejoong brother." she said as Seohyun looked surprise. "Brother..why is he going after you?" "He thinks i'm you." "Gayoon i'm sorry." "No need." "I'll tell Jaejoong to stop coming by." Seohyun said and took out her cell. "No, he likes you..he really like you." Nana told her. "I seen the way he look at you and how you look at him. You like him don't you Seohyun? " Nana asks. "He the first person you ever liked, go for it. Gayoon can take care of the brother." Nana said to SEohyun. "But..Gayoon." look at her. "Don't worry, i can handel him. You have to take care of Jieun, tear their family apart." "But you're getting accuse of somehting you havent done." "Than do that for me, i'll take care of him and you finish our plans." Gayoon said and held Seohyun hand. "You and Nana have to finish this plan." "We have too." Nana said and hug the girls.

That night Seohyun woke up by a call from Himchan, she went outside and saw him getting out of the car wobbling, she ran up to the man and held his arms with her hands, she took him inside their house as she lay him on the sofa. She went to the kitchen to get some water when she turn around and saw him standing by the door, she put the water down as walked towards him. "Mr. Kim." she called his name out. "Am i just Mr. Kim to you?" he asks a bit hurt. "No..it's not that..Himchan what are you doing drinking on days like this." she asks. "I miss you." he held her hand. "We just saw each other at work." "You didn't talk to me, are you seeing someone else? Am i not good enough?" Held her hand tigher this time. "Himchan it's not like that..I just don't want your wife to know." he loosen the grip. "She will never know." pulled her into a hug. "Who that man?" he asks still hugging her." What are you talking about?" she asks. "Someone send me a picture of a someone kissing you." "It's not what you think." she backed away a little. "Than prove it to me?" he said looking at her. "How?" "What do you think i mean?" she turn her back to him as she was surprise with what he wanted from her. "Himchan." "I'll give you time." he said and left. Seohyun turn around to look at the man walking towards the door, he turn to look at her before leaving. She went to lock the door when she look up and saw her two friends sitting there waiting. "You heard?" "Every word." Nana said. "Seohyun, do you think doing this will be right. You never been with anyone like that before, will you be ok to give it to him." Seohyun turn to look at Gayoon. "If you don't want to do this, just tell him." she stood up and left the two girl. "Dont mind Gayoon, you know how she is. WHen she puts her mind into something no matter what it takes she will do it." "I know." Seohyun said and look Nana. 

Seohyun couldn't sleep after Himchan came to their house, she decided to take a walk around the block to ease her mind from everything that is going on. As she was half way around the block she realize she forgot her phone, she went back towards the house when she saw him. "You." she said standing there. "You really don't get the part where you need to leave him alone, do you." he half shouted. "My sister called me crying saying that he wants a divorce, if they separated i'm coming after you." "Go home and tell your sister that i'm taking him..rather she likes it or not." Seohyun said and walked pass him. "Don't get mad at me when i take things into my own hands." he told her. She turn around to look at the boy. "Don't get mad at me if i take things into my own hands as well." she walked towards her house. 

Nana woke up to a call from Daehyun, she got dress and went to the bar to find him pass out. She had no choice but to take him home with her. She let the boy sleep in her room while she slept on the other side of the bed. As the sun rise she woke up to find the boy arms around her, holding her tight. "Daehyun ah, i have a job to go." she told the boy and moved his hands. "No, stay with me." held her tighter. "Daehyun i have work." she told him again. "No, your staying." Got on top of her. "You're staying rather you like it or not." They both look towards the door when they heard a knock. "Nana, are you going to work?" Gayoon asks as she kept knocking on the door. "Nana." she said again. "Where Nana?" Seohyun asks. "She probably tired, just let her rest." Gayoon said as the two of them went downstairs. "Are you happy now?" she said as she move his hand from . "Of course." went back to sleep while holding her. 

Gayoon and Seohyun walked out of the house together when they saw Himchan car parked outside their door, the two girls meet the man as he invited them in his car. They dropped Gayoon off at her workplace, he took her to a hotel which surprise her. Seohyun ketp quiet as they went into the room and he start kissing her, she turn around to have him stop but he wouldnt, she push him off when he looked at her. "Why? I thought you would let me?" he said standing couple feet away. "I will..i promise..its just not now." "Sooner or later you're going to be my wife." walked towards her when she stick her hands out to stop him. "But..but your still married.. Please understand me..i don't want to do this while you're still married." "Seohyun, i file for divorce already." "Please..just until its over with..than i promise you can have me." touch her head. "Ok." kiss her cheeks. 

Gayoon left to go run an errands for her boss when she bump into Kai, the two were talking when he bought up his brother. "My brother and sister in law are expecting, kill the fatherless child in your womb." he told her. "I may bad but i would never of thought of something like that. You're not an human, your just an animal." she shouted at him and walked off. "If i'm a animal than i can do whatever i want." He walked up to her and pulled her to a room in the building she was in, he close the door and rip her cloths off. "Stop." she shouted. "I have no feeling remember i'm just an animal." he too shouted back. "Stop!" 

Nana notice he went back to sleep when she got up, and got ready. As she was about to leave he pulled her back and took her cloths off, he got on top of her and kiss her lips. She push him off and wipe her lips. "What the hell Daehyun." "Why so surprise, its not like your a . I heard story about you and your friends so don't act all shy on me." he said as he walked closer to her. "So what if i'm not one, it doesnt give you the right to do anything to me." she half shouted. "I like you Nana, but the more you push me away the more i want you." look at her body. "I will never allow you to have it." she said coldly to the boy. "I could have you whenever i want." he told her. "It's my body, my choice."she said. "Get out of my house." she shouted at the boy. "You may be a beauty, but your worthless." he pulled her into his arms. "You're right, i'm worthless, you don't need someone like me..there's other girls." she stutter as she speak. "Don't be scared, it wont take long." kiss her lips with force. "Don't do this." she slap him and ran for her door. She opend and ran down the steps but he caught her half way. "I liked you alot..but you made me do this." 

 

sorry for gammar and missing words or other stuff..^^ enjoy