Not an update: Author's note

My Only Exception

Author's note:

Hi, everyone.

It's been years since the last time I updated this story. First of all, I want to apologize for everyone who has been waiting for the update. But things have changed. I graduated from university five years ago and I've been working since then. This story and the rest of my fanfics have been shelved, though sometimes I still visited the pages and re-read them from time to time.

I read this story last night and I wondered; is any of you still interested to see an update to this story? Because a lot of time has passed since the last chapter and now that Jonghyun himself had left CNBLUE because of the scandal -- though I preferred not to comment on the latter.

I was thinking of updating the story. I had developed some ideas and remembered how I wanted the story to progress. I decided to mull over this because I still love the characters and how I developed them to be who they are in the story. Even though we all know of the people in real life, in this story they are all just fictional characters. I think this story still have what it takes to reach its deserving end.

Drop a comment on what do you think about this. And if later I decide to update the story, please just keep in mind that I may not be able to post regularly. Because you know, life has changed. 

Thanks for your support all those years back then! Hope everyone is okay amid this pandemic.

xx