Just A Kiss

Love Begins With a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung knew that talking back to Hyomin will cause her problems but she didn't wanted Sunny to be her victim.

''Don't stay in my way.'' Hyomin stod and pushed Sooyoung,gently.Her force was to big for Sooyoung to handle and she didn't wanted Sunny to wake up.

''Take care of her,she's precious.And don't forget they're coming.'' Hyomin gently caressed Sunny's cheek,before she could take her leave.Sooyoung was more coonfused about why she should be protected? why is she special? and who are those that are coming? those thoughts were spinning in her head.

''Wait.'' but with that Hyomin dissappeard in darkness and with her leave the rain stopped.Sooyoung took ultim glance at Sunny before she left the room.

''I'll protect you.'' she muttered.

-Next Morning-

It was already morning, bringing a new day ahead.The sleeping beauty opened her eyes,rubbing then gently.She imediately observed that the balcony's doors were opened,letting the cold wind inside.She stood and walked in balcony,now she could see the beautiful nature around the mansio,so with that she decided to go in village to see what's there.But when she wanted to get inside,she saw a rose,a red rose with thorns,she picked it but ended with her thumb pricked.

''Ouch.'' she yelped in pain,the rose fell losing it's beautiful colour of red crimson.

''Are you ok?'' a voice appeard from nowhere,she turned at saw Sooyoung behind her.''You scared me.'' she jumped.

''Who gave you that?'' she picked the rose and started to examinate it.''I found it.'' Sunny pouted,Sooyoung observed the girl's pricked finger,without realising her eyes become red and grabbed Sunny's hand.

''W-what are you doing,let go.'' Sunny struggled to escape but Sooyoung was more stronger.

''Sooyoung!'' a man's voice came from nowhere,stopping Sooyoung with her harsh actions.It was Sunny's grandfather.

''It was Hyomin,she came and gave her this,look.'' Sooyoung showed him the rose.But the suddenly thing that happened was ...snow.

''Snow? now ,it's not even winter.'' Sunny was confused.''But it's beautiful.'' she was already caught in this beautiful landscape.

''She told me to take care of her and that they're coming.'' Sooyoung blurted out without thinking that Sunny was still here.The man shaked his head in sign that it's not the right time to talk.The three of them were admiring the landscape,but Sunny started to shiver,so she get in.

''I wish she will come back.'' the man spoke with a calm and sweet voice.Hyomin was like his own daughter,he love her so much.Fiveteen years ago he found her,she was helpless,with nobody beside her ,all alone.He knew that she was a vampire but he wasn't scared and accepted her.She obeyed everything that he told her to,after a time she become precious to him,knowing that she had potential,she became matured and strict.Li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter