Take Her Back

Love Begins With a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Next Morning-

Sunny woke up,glancing at everything around her.She knew she wasn't at her grandfather's house.She was ,in a bed full of petals.No one was around.Then suddenly she remembered last night,everything that happened made her cheeks getting red.She get up and searched for her clothes.Sunny found them and wore them.She didn't know where she was ,everything was different.She opened the door and tiptoed downstairs.

''She's so stupid how could she let a human in our house.'' Sunny heard a man's voice so she stopped.It was a little dark,the windows were covered.Why? that's what Sunny wondered.She stepped back to walk upstairs but someone grabbed her wrist roughly.She was slammed roughly into the wall,it was a tall man with black hair.Sunny was scared,she was trembling not knowing what to do,he was coming more closer,the man grabbed her neck.He showed his fangs,his eyes were like blood,he was ready to bite her.

''S-s-stop,please.'' Sunny begged.The man stopped and insted of bitting her ,he kissed her...on lips.She was wide-eyed,and tried to push him away but in vain,he grabbed her arms and pinned them against the wall.He deepened the kiss,making way with his tongue inside Sunny's mouth.She tried to resist but once again failed.

''No please!'' another's man voice could be heard.Then it was silence.

''Stop!'' she finally pushed him away.Her eyes were getting teary then finally let the tears fell down from her eyes.

''Sweet.Finally a human that have something good to offer.'' he smirked.

''Hey!'' Sunny heard a known voice,it was Sooyoung.God-knows from where she appeard but Sunny was happy.Soo came closer and grabbed his neck slamming him on wall,she was angry like hell.

''Poor baby are you angry?'' he smirked.

''Sungnim,you want do die?'' she warned him but he just rolled his eyes.But then something cut his neck,it was very sharp,a metal thing that was hard to see.Like a thread.

''No one touches her.'' a cold but calm voice appeard.Sunny lifted herself.It was Hyomin.The guy collapsed lifeless.Sunny runned to older hugging her.

''It's ok.'' Hyomin gently caressed Sunny's face.But still Sooyoung was there,watching,speechless.

''Sunny come home with me.'' she finally spoke,handing her hand for Sunny to take it.Sunny turned,her mind couldn't control her body.She stepped ,trying to reach for Sooyoung's hand.But another hand held her,Hyomin.The girl didn't know what she should do,it was hard for her to choose.But without realising she already held Sooyoung's hand.Hyomin let go and smiled.Why it looked so weak,so sad.It wasn't hard for Sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter