Gentleness

Love Begins With a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On their way to mansion.There was silence between them.No one said a word.Well inside ,Sooyoung was sad and jelous in the same time.Sunny was confuesd about her own actions.She just kissed two girls in a single day,it was impossible for her but she did it.At mansion,Sunny's grandfather wanted to talk to her.

''Something happened?'' Sunny lifted her eyebrow.The old man sat in his armchair,making him comfortable before he could talk.

''Something happened,Soonkyu.'' again,he's calling by her birth name.Whenere he did that ,was giving her chills.A serious convertation had to began between them.

''Sooyoung,come here.'' he called Sooyoung as well.

''Why did you let her kiss you?'' at first the two girls thought about themselfes but no,it was just about Hyomin.

''I'm talking about Hyomin.'' he sighed,before taking a sip from his hot coffee.He somehow was dissappointed about Hyomin's behavior and happy because it was with her.

''I..'' Sunny didn't know what she should say,she glanced at Sooyoung who looked down,a frown appeard on her face.The girl clenched her fits,and suddenly stood.

''Where do you think you're going? we didn't ended this conversation.'' the man put down the cup of coffee and throw a glare at Sooyoung.This was the first time when she was so impolite with him.The girl didn't said a word and walked out.The old man sighed and moved his gaze at Sunny who became confused.

''Tell me Soonkyu,why did you let her kiss you?'' the same question,but his tone became more serious than the first time.The girl didn't know what she should answer.Call it instinct,but she didn't know why she bahave like that with a person that just meet.

''So you believe in vampires now?'' from old man's mouth were coming just questions.

''They exist ,Soonkyu,they exist.Hyomin ,Sooyoung and the rest are vampires.Wake up my dear.'' he rised his voice.Something that he had never done in front of Sunny.

''I'm going out.'' she stood and runned away.''She need time.'' he thought.

Outdoor Sooyiung was still angry.First she fell for her then she saw Hyomin kissing her.Everything was so dark.

''Soo..'' she heard a voice,the only voice that she loves the most.She turned and saw Sunny.

''Yes,I'm a vampire.I hope you understand it.'' she rised her voice.Not wanting too,it was too painful ,it wasn't right to fall for Sunny but it just happened.

''So you are yelling at me too.'' Sunny's eyes become teary.Sooyoung turned at saw her ....crying.In that moment the world ended.She wanted to hug Sunny but something told her not to.Sunny glared before running away once again.Running where? in the middle of nowhere? where? there was no place for her to go but she just kept running,arriving in a big forest,everything was white,as the snow covered everything.Sunny fell down,crying and rubbing her eyes.Hoping for someone to comfort her but there was nobody.On the other side,Sooyoung didn't moved a inch.It was wrong all those feelings mixed.Love,jealousy,angriness they all were wrong.

Sunny's crying become louder,she wiped her tears,sniffing ,sobbing.It wasn't right.All of them are yelling at her.Why? she didn't even know.From nowhere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter