Rainy Night

Love Begins With a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was dark and outdoor was raining heavily.There was only a black car,and the rain.In the black car the silence become abominate,the young lady with long blonde hair,bangs that covered her entirely her forehead couldn't saty in that silence anymore.She leaned closer to driver,it was a short haired man ,more that probably in his fiveties.He had a short gray hair ,revealing almost his age.

''Scuze me,umm can you put some music or something?'' Sunny asked politely,not to insult the man.

''Yes,Miss.'' he moved his hand and put some music to play,since in car there weren't CDs,it was only radio and only old music.She crossed her arms and leaned back,sighing.''Well than nothing ,it's good enough.'' Sunny thought and moved her gaze at the window,watching how the rain drops are falling.

Then suddenly the car stopped,Sunny lost ballance and almost hurt herself.

''What was that?'' she moved closer while rubbing her forehead.

''Miss,wait here please.'' the man get out.Sunny tried to see what happened but it was raining to hard and there was no light ,than the car's lights.

''Oh,ajushi.'' there was a short haired girl,her clothes were all wet.

''Sooyoung,what are you doing here?'' he asked.''Hunting,what should I do?'' she shrugged.

''Come inside.'' he invited her.Sooyoung smiled and get inside.

''Who's that?'' Sunny suddenly spoke with her arms crossed ,scaring the poor girl.

''Oh my God,you scared me.'' Sooyoung almost jumped from her seat,well she was sitting in front next to driver.

''Who is she?'' Sunny asked again.

''Sooyoung,nice to meet ya.'' she smiled at the girl and wanted to shake hands but Sunny just stared at girl's hand.It was all wet because of rain.Sooyoung wiped her hand then both were shaking hands.

''I'm Sunny.'' Sunny smiled.

''Well we need to go.'' the drived stepped on acceleration.After some good minutes they finally arrived ,it was a little village.

''Wow.'' even through it was small,the village was beautiful,lots of lights,sign that the people aren't sleeping yet.The moon was making light for them.Sunny was mesmerized by the village's beauty.Well it was night but that didn't stood in it's way.

''We arrived.'' they arrived in front of a big mansion,it was just so big and beautiful that Sunny's jaw dropped.The driver get out and took his umbrella to protect Sunny to not get wet.

''Thank you.'' she thanked to him.Well if outdoor was so beautiful inside was like a little palace,it was elegant ,european style.On the walls were pinned lots of paintings with men and women.

''Oh my sunshine.'' a husky voice came from nowhere.Sunny's gaze turned to a little old man,a smile appeard on her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter