Revealing

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: Another chapter. YAY! Please keep reading, subscribing and commenting. Thankies for the love :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

- OUT IN THE STREETS -

 

Dongwan was scared but relieved at the same time. He finally managed to sort of talk to Minwoo. He wanted to tell so much more to him. He was also glad of his decision a year ago to help Minwoo escape right after his accident.  As he walked, he thought how it was getting so hard to reach him again these days, since Eric was always around him. Though he found strange that today he wasn't too much on his tail as before.

 

"Better keep myself alerted. He may have sent one of his hunchmen around or might have put a microship on me... Or... Aaaiish!!! Here I go again thinking a lot. I should take my medicine befo... Eeeh... Forgot I don't need that anymore..." He thought and kept walking.

 

Reaching Wild Eyes, Dongwan got in and people started staring at him. Some of the women even giggled. 

 

"Fangirls, aigoo!!! Aaaah! Focus Dongwan, focus!" He thought as he touched his cheeks.

 

He missed greeting people like he used to a year ago, while Shinhwa was all together. Now he just had to walk and pretend he didn't see anyone. 

 

He then flashed a smile at Kangta, who spread a huge sigh, quickly mouthing "Finally you are here!" so no one could see it.

 

"A double please as usual." He told Kangta as he approached the bar.

 

The next part was said telepathically *Be discreet please. And don't worry. I'm still on Minwoo. He is dealing with his paranoia, I'm sure he met Eric and the gang already today....*

 

"Here is your drink, as usual.", Interrupting him before he kept going explaining all details possible. He handed the cup along with a napkin underneath which had an address scribbled on it.

 

Right after, Kangta jerked his head to the side whispering "Go!"

 

Dongwan downed quickly the drink taking the napkin, stood up and went his way out. Reaching his car, he smiled.

 

"Finally we meet again my sweet car. Aigoo! It's not easy to tail someone that doesn't remain in just one spot. Minwoo, pabo!!!" And at full gear he took off to the napkin address to go face the devil.

 

- STILL IN THE STREETS - 

 

Minwoo's mind was all over the place. He couldn't even remember where he last left his bike. His few days' venture was mostly done by foot, getting him to loose track of it in the process. He kept walking all the way to his yet another crashing place. Thank goodness his body could handle that long distance, not feeling easily tired. His thirst only was getting a bit on the way. 

 

Finally arriving at his place, he sighed of relief seeing his bike parked there. "Aaaissh! Need to get my head cleared up."

 

Arriving at the lobby, he got straight in the elevator, but as the door was about to close, it opened up again to reveal a slick looking woman, wearing a tight black mini dress. She got in quickly swaying her hips. "Mmm... Interesting." Minwoo thought.

 

Before she could press on the floor as the elevator door was closing, Minwoo went straight to her neck, her blood deep, till she dropped on the floor.

 

"Aaah! Feels good. Looks like my senses are getting back on track now." He felt better. He just couldn't let her do what she came here for. Seduce? Spy? Kill? Whatever it was, he definitely knew she was on to something. She had Eric's scent all over her and strangely some sesame oil aroma too.

 

"Hmmm... Eric must be hanging out a lot with Hyesungie lately.." He laughed but changed quickly to frustrated mode. "Aaah!! When is this all gonna get back to normal, if there still exists such thing?" He was now staring at the unconscious woman in front of him.

 

The elevator dinged to his floor and he got out carrying the woman in his back to avoid suspicions. He quickly took the back stairs down and out to the nearest alley and dropped the woman to the ground.

 

"Sorry our time was short." And he went back up thinking that he no longer will be alone. Eyes are definitely watching him.

 

- IN A PLACE CALLED 'SM HEADQUARTERS' - 

 

Finally arriving at his destination which quite frankly looks to extreme to him, all build up with tall mirrored windows and wide lights around, Dongwan got out of the car, straightening his jacket.

 

"This place's name, I don't remember SM Entertainment being around here" He then shrugged and started walking.

 

He got in the lobby easily, no one searching him or asking questions, which he found strange, till he found girls and guys hanging on each others' necks and arms as he peeked in a room nearby. Some were scared others in full drive and lust.

 

"How did anyone discover this place before? Just like an open bar for vampires. Weird!" Dongwan thought.

 

As he walked further on by a strange instinct he was feeling, he saw a door that led to quite a decent room. Opening it, there was a man with his back facing Dongwan all suited up having a drink. He bowed even if the other one couldn't see him.

 

"Decided to come and find me here now?" The man spoke.

 

"Sorry but all I want is for you to leave Minwoo alone." Dongwan replied while revealing and pointing a gun at him. He could easily bite him dry but he rather take precautions first. But then Dongwan felt something was off.

 

"Wait, your voice sounds familiar. Do I know you?"

 

"You might be right about knowing me. But I'm not yet ready to let Minbongie go. I'm sure you can feel by now how precious he is to me..." The man talked back and started turning around.

 

"He is more important to m... Huh? Mr. Lee Sooman???" 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: Sneaky me... Sorry I'm keeping you in the edge, hehehe!

Note about chapter: OOOH you din't excpect that now did you?  Again some of the characters will be Mr. Sooman... See you on the next chapter :)