Fooling

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: Chapter on!! Please subscribe and comments please. Thank you!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

- IN THE CORRIDOR AT THE STADIUM -

 

 
"Well, any luck Jinnie?" Dongwan asked still all nervous.
 
 
 
"I'm not like the most skilled one in gadgets, you know." Junjin whined.
 
 
 
Seeing how hopeless Junjin was getting, Andy grabbed the phone. "Give me that. I'll track it for ya."
 
 
 
Junjin didn't waste time and hugged Andy. "My hero~"
 
 
 
Hyesung just rolled his eyes. "Eeeisssh, these two..."
 
 
 
"See how comfortable they are? Why aren't you that cozy with me?" Eric said pouting.
 
 
 
"Because you might stick like glue if I let my guards down. Now let's focus on finding Minwoo... Again. Why does it feel like deja-vu now?"
 
 
 
"Because we lost him once before. I hope it won't be for good this time. Please be safe, Bongie." Dongwan begged silently.
 
 
 
 
- AT WHAT USED TO BE WILD EYES -
 
 
 
Minwoo slowly woke up to find himself  in a chair tied up with ropes at his feet and hands. It must be some special knot because, as hard as Minwoo would struggle, it wouldn't get loose.
 
 
 
"Yaaa!!! What's going on?"
 
 
 
"I thought you were much quicker in understanding things." Kangta said as he entered the room Minwoo was held in.
 
 
 
"Kangta... Why now? Why ruin everything again? I thought we had a deal."
 
 
 
"Yes, we did, till you started going all cozy with little Wannie again. I thought I told you to bring me Hyesung and I'll give you Dongwan all for yourself."
 
 
 
"Yeah, before I could remember everything, that is. I knew I should have been more careful with you than with Sooman. He's nothing compared to you, you son of a..."
 
 
 
"Hey.. Calm down. At least you got your precious members to be here soon for your rescue. Sorry I had to use you as bait, by the way."
 
 
 
"I willingly love Dongwan, don't you understand that? I never wanted him by force. Your lies got me into this mess, dragging them to along in this hell."
 
 
 
Kangta held on Minwoo's chin tightly, to the point of bruising it. "You better listen carefully before you say anything you regret. I... DON'T... CARE! No matter what it takes, l'll get him!!"
 
 
 
Minwoo jerked his head away from Kangta's hand. "Dongwan deserves no harm. Why you keep threatening me like this? We have nothing to do with your obsession. Hyesung is not your property!!!"
 
 
 
Kangta slapped Minwoo's face hard. "Shut up!!!!"
 
 
 
Both we're breathing hard, wait for one of them to make the next move.
 
 
 
Minwoo raised his head, looking straight at Kangta's eyes. "Is that the best you've got? I know you can do better than that."
 
 
 
"I need you alive, boy! Stop teasing me!!!" And he went on slapping and punching Minwoo several times, putting all his anger on him. Minwoo couldn't do much being tied up. He needed to gain time to fix it all, even if it required him getting beat up.
 
 
 
 
- ALREADY INSIDE A VAN -
 
 
 
"You think this will work?" Junjin asked looking at the GPS display on his phone.
 
 
 
Andy sighed. "To tell you the truth, it's my first time using this. I seriously hoped we could have the cops involved in this."
 
 
 
They waited but then suddenly, a red sign appeared on the display along with a annoying beeping sound.
 
 
 
"Omo!! It's showing up!!! Eric, I can lead you the way now!" Andy beamed so happy it worked.
 
 
 
"No! Hyesung-ah, you go ahead and drive." Eric demanded looking at Hyesung.
 
 
 
"What? Aiiisssh!! If it wasn't an emergency, I would have kicked you now for giving me orders." Hyesung said as he got out of the back seat of the car to take the driver's one.
 
 
 
"Are you sure you guys will be fine without us?"
 
 
 
"There is enough love to keep us alive. Now Sungie, stop complaining and let's goooo!" Eric said firmly.
 
 
 
Dongwan was the only one not saying much, just seating at the back, all thoughtful, praying he won't loose Minwoo once again.
 
 
 
 
- BACK AT OLD WILD EYES -
 
 
 
Kangta was already holding on Minwoo's chair, panting. The short one, with few blood stains on his hoodie, had few scratches on his face but not too deep. Strangely, his pain was only temporary, like he was slowly healing, but Minwoo didn't make a bit deal out of it, only focused on finding ways to get out.
 
 
 
"I tried... to be your... friend, to make you understand... Hyesung won't be with you..." Minwoo said still exhausted. He couldn't give up.
 
 
 
Kangta slowly stood straight, still panting. "Now I get Eric... when he would say... that you can be annoying from time to time, and that's... the only thing I agree upon with him... Because the thought of him... makes my blood stir of so much hatred." Minwoo just smirked and felt a small itch on his cheek. One of the scratches on his face closed up really fast which got Kangta startled.
 
 
 
"Ooh, looks like our boy here got his powers back."
 
 
 
"Like you haven't figured that one out. With all those punches you gave me, I would be dead now. So I guess you didn't heal me the other time you found me back at Sooman's office, right?"
 
 
 
"Heal?? Please give me a break!!! Never wondered why I was always at Wild Eyes? How I was around you and Dongwan the most? How Hyesung presumedly turned me? He never did actually, I made him assume that. I had to keep a close eye on you knowing how weak you get when you're around your dear members. By the way, it was so much fun hearing your friends' cries that night at Eric's apartment."
 
 
 
Minwoo gritted his teeth tightly, trying to hold himself.
 
 
 
"I should have stopped you. How could I let myself be trusted by you?"
 
 
 
"Mind control is such a wonderful thing. But being such a great actor is an even better one. Since I could not really get inside your pretty head. well, I had to persuade you to go along with my plan, Dongwan as the perfect bait."
 
 
 
"I'm sure you were not expecting me to get my memory back that soon."
 
 
 
"Indeed no. But since you now know everything, I have no need to use you anymore.. As soon as they get in, you will be dead."
 
 
 
"You didn't answer my question. Did you actually heal me or not back then? I thought I was going to die there. And why kill me now?"
 
 
 
"Because you are quite special you know, and that time, let's just say I... made a tiny little adjustment to your form."
 
 
 
"Wha... what adjustment?"
 
 
 
"This." And he stabbed Minwoo.
 
 
 
"What... are you doing?" Minwoo said coughing hard.
 
 
 
"Exactly what I did back then but this time I'll go all the way through. The blood is flowing faster now."
 
 
 
Kangta had a huge smile in his face as he saw Minwoo's blood already pooling the floor.
 
 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: Again not making too easy for Minwoo.. Don't hate me please... I'm going somewhere with this :)

Note about chapter: Kangta is indeed creating trouble... What's going to happen to Minwoo now? Are the members goign to get to him on time... Next chapter :)