Bitter

Wild Eyes

 

Author's note: This one was pretty hard to write. It had gone through so many edits. And no not the end... yet. Thankies for comments, subscribing :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Minwoo held on Sooman with all his strength.

 

"So you think you got me figured out huh? Yes, the cure is on me but you know the sacrifice it will take to get it.

 

" Minwoo looked away. He knew definitely where Sooman was getting at. Then he stared back at his eyes.

 

"Yes, I do, and I'm willing to do so in order to get it." Minwoo replied back, trying to sound sure of himself but deep inside, he was a bit scared. Hyesung eyed him well, starting to worry.

 

"Even if it means killing yourself?" Sooman spatted back. Hyesung approached them slowly.

 

"No... There has to be another way. You can't die for this, Minwoo."

 

"I'm the only one who is strong enough to die and actually get it. If it was for you, Dongwan or Eric to do it, you would die in vain." Junjin and Andy couldn't believe their ears. Even though Andy had his suspicions, he didn't know it was that deep. On the other hand, Junjin felt more confused as more is being revealed.

 

"I can't let you do this." Hyesung insisted. 

 

"Yes and you will". Minwoo closed his eyes, still firmly holding Sooman. Hyesung shook his head, seeing what was coming, then started to feel dizzy, ending up fainting to the floor. "Sorry Sungie. It's for the best."

 

Sooman just smirked. "You guys make me laugh. Putting each other's pathetic love first before anything."

 

"No. I put our bond in first position. I wasted most of this year hating myself for nothing. It took a while but this made me realized I did have something before all this, even if we were brought together through your diabolical plan. We created a deep connection. We know where we stand. No one will break that, not even you." Minwoo already had tears in his eyes. Sooman was seeing the situation was getting out of his control to overpower them, which hot him a bit desperate.

 

"So go ahead!! Drain me out and feed that blood to your so called brothers!! Let's see how long that bond will last after you die!!" Minwoo was afraid that this whole ordeal might actually fail, and make everyone miserable, him dead and the others damned forever. But it was a risk he had to take.  Minwoo breathe deeply, opening wide his mouth while showing his sharp teeth and sunk them in Sooman's neck. At the same moment, the remaining others were getting inside the room.

 

Dongwan was the first one storming in but got held by Eric. "Where is he? Minwoo-aaaahh!!!! Let me go!!!" Kangta passed them and slowly went in.

 

"It's happening." Eric held hardly on Dongwan who desperately wanted to reach Minwoo.

 

"Please don't leave me..." Dongwan whispered. Minwoo lifted his head as he had taken the last drop of blood and gasped. He slowly got up, taking in the environment, and walked towards Eric, who now was back-hugging Dongwan, which got him calmer, though the other one he was holding was still sobbing quietly. 

 

The leader was very upset. "I can't believe you just did this. Isn't there any other way?" His words barely came out. It's rare for him to break down so easily.

 

Minwoo was holding his tears. "Mianhe, Eric-ah. I wish there was one." Junjin couldn't handle as well and was softly shedding tears of such sadness.

 

"Hyung... this is not happening... Please don't leave us."

 

"You have Andy by your side. He'll take care of you." Minwoo then turned to hold on the maknae's shoulder.

 

"Andy, I adore you, you know that right?" Andy was caressing Junjin's hands for comfort. His facial expression was of shame.

 

He could only look down. "I was only protecting Jinnie. Please forgive me."

 

"Don't worry. There is nothing to forgive." Minwoo then hugged Andy, which got the maknae by surprise. Junjin couldn't help but cry some more. After Andy got released, he started drying Junjin's tears with his thumbs whispering to him not to cry.

 

Minwoo leaned down to Hyesung, who started waking up. "Sungie, I know you wanted to help me but this is what I feel was meant for. Thank you for being the mama bird you always are. Keep protecting them for me and take good care of our leader will you?"

 

Then he stared at Kangta. "And you, please make sure to forgive Hyesung and stop teasing..... Eric... You'll be fine after... all this...." Minwoo was starting to feel weak, already breathing hard. 

 

Dongwan went quickly to him, and in the process, Minwoo tenderly caught his swollen face. "Wannie, It's okay.... I'll be alright knowing you'll live well..."

 

"No! No... This is not fair..." Dongwan was no longer calm and his tears would flow like a river. He wanted them to have lasted longer. "Drink my blood, feed yourself, but please don't leave me..."

 

Minwoo wiped his tears with kisses. "I'll always be with you. I promise."  Dongwan suddenly stopped crying and stared at Minwoo.

 

Somehow, Dongwan believed he would. "I love you Bongie."

 

"I'll reply to that when we meet again, wherever that is." Minwoo said as he stepped backwards and looked around to fetch the knife on the floor and put the misplaced cup that Sooman was drinking with on the table.

 

"After this, I don't know how I might turn out but I don't want you to see me die." Then he proceeded cutting his wrist, letting the blood flow in the cup. Gradually, he started feeling lightheaded, loosing the hold of the knife.

 

Kangta was surprised how Minwoo's blood was flowing so fast. "His wound is not healing. Must be the blood he got from Sooman that is doing this."

 

"Please go..." Minwoo showed a soft smile as he fell on his knees, feeling extremely weak. Eric quickly went to grab the cup before it fell too as Junjin and Andy dragged Dongwan out, who was still trying to resist, while Kangta helped Hyesung up. The all headed out.

 

"I'll see you soon my friends." were Minwoo's parting words before he closed his eyes and fell compelety on the floor.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Note about story: You must be wondering why???? Waejo?? I'll live it there or I'll spill the been. Sorry if I made you cry... It will get better :)

Note about chapter: Feeling some may be hating me now... Next chapter will get interesting hehe!!