Victim 4

That's Why

 

 Suho was sleepy but he just got closer to Lay and put his hand on Lay’s chest. Then Suho’s hand went deeper, he put his hand inside his shirt. He was touching his bare chest right now. He was rubbing his hand against Lay’s soon-to-be-abs.

 

“Um…Suho-ah, what are you doing?” Lay asked with a blush.

 

Suho moaned a little. “I’m touching you.”

 

“O..okay…but why now?”

 

They were on the breakfast table and all of them were staring at the two right now. Well except Sehun, he was trying to avoid Luhan because when he saw him, it was causing pain, literally./*winks*/

 

Suho bit his lip. “Because I want to touch you all the time…” He wasn’t stopping. He was touching his chest, his s, everywhere.

 

Lay got red. He wasn’t looking at the other members right now.

 

“ert?” Tao asked nonchalantly.

 

“Gay…” Kris sighed.

 

“ert and gay…” Minseok nodded while eating.

 

Lay was still blushing but Suho didn’t mind anything.

 

He was and his hand went down and down. Now he was putting his hand in Lay’s pants.

 

Lay widened his eyes. “W.what are you doing…” He mumbled but tried to keep calm because he didn’t want the others to notice it.

 

Suho smiled sheepishly. “I’m touching…” He whispered.

 

Lay could feel his cheeks burning. “Hyung…don’t…” He whispered back but Suho didn’t stop.

 

So Lay immediately stood up and everyone looked at him weirdly.

 

“Um…I…should go, yeah…I should go and take a shower!” He talked but at the end his voice cracked. Then he almost ran towards to the bathroom.

 

Chanyeol chuckled. “He will jock off…”

 

 Suho widened his eyes. “No! Lay wait for me! Don’t touch yourself! I can do it for you!”

 

The rest of EXO looked at each other then shook their heads and continued eating.

 

“I want that money machine not be able to stay away from that shy Chinese…”

 

 

And that’s why Lay started to go to the gym. He thought his abs were the things make Suho affected.