Victim 1

That's Why

 

 

Sehun was sitting in the living room and watching some TV. He was really tired and having some terrible back aches.

 

Then he heard Luhan’s voice. “Sehun-ah, did you see my shirt?”

 

A topless Luhan came in. Sehun wasn’t looking at him, he shook his head. “Nope, hyung.”

 

Luhan whined. “Where is it? I can’t find it!”

 

Sehun sighed and looked at the older one. He gulped because as soon as he saw his hyung he felt something rising. And, indeed, he was right. Something did rise. Sehun bit his lip and tried to hide .

 

Luhan was still whining. Finally he came closer to the maknae and sat his lap.

 

Sehun was breathing rapidly. Why did it happen? I just saw hyung, come on little Hunnie…You handled much worse, he is just topless.

 

Luhan was pouting. “Hunnie…I’m sleepy and tired but I have to go that program…”

 

Sehun did a fake smile. “There, there…But Hyung…Um…Look at the bright side…”

 

Luhan moved a little and a little moan escaped from Sehun. Just sit on my and both of us will be happy…

 

Luhan heard Sehun’s moan and smirked. “So, someone missed me too, huh?”

 

Sehun got red. “Um…I…”

 

Luhan started to play with his hair. “So, tell me Hunnie…Do you want me?”

 

Sehun bit his lip again. You have no idea…

 

Luhan was moving and moving. He had to go anyway so he was just teasing Sehun.. Sehun was in pain, literally. Why can’t you just stop?

 

Luhan sighed. “I guess I should wear another shirt.”

 

Sehun nodded rapidly. “Yes, yes, you should.”

 

Luhan sighed again. “Sehun-ah…Let’s drink bubble tea tomorrow…”

 

Sehun nodded. “If you want…”  Please, just go…

 

He didn’t want Luhan to notice his condition. It was really embarrassing but seemingly Luhan wasn’t in a hurry. He hugged Sehun and released his hot breath. “Take me my room, I’m tired, I can’t walk…”

 

Sehun looked at his . Oh, come on!

 

He let Luhan go and stood up immediately. “Sorry hyung…I…I have to go and…and take a shower! Yes, I should take a shower…” I have something to handle

 

Luhan watched him with blank eyes.

 

 

 

“I want that lisp boy to get hard whenever he sees that cute thing.”

 

 

 

And that’s why Sehun had to be in a different part of EXO. Because wanted to throw a glance at Luhan eveytime *winks* 

 

A/N: Hello~~ Yes, I guess I'm a ert^^

Should I sign this as M rated?

Please comment and subscribe, I know the chap is short but this story won't be long either^^

Have a nice day~~