LOve is complicated!

THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON!

This fanfic deeply describes the moods of the character...so there are too many words than actions...So it will be a little bit boring to those who like funny and dynamic...I'm so sorry!

Here are chap 2!

The car goes through a lot of streets of Seoul and then stops before Kikwang’s house. Seeing Kiwang’s shadow, his parents rush out the house to welcome their beloved son. They have prepared a little party to welcome him.

Normaly, The house is quiet, but now when Kikwang’s home, it’s seem cosier…. JunHyung helps Kikwang bring all his furniture to his room, then slowly go downstairs.

JunHYung’s POV:

From upstairs, I can hear the voice of Kikwang, he is telling all people about his brilliant achievement in studying…. Then I hear the noisy of the new neighbors…They are celebrating the happiness of Kikwang and Hara loving. I stand on the stairs…do not want to step the next ladder.

I remember…How many times like this… People will ask me about my bad study achievements, and then they will hide the smile when comparing it to the high scores of my brother…

But the most important is…I do not want to hear more wishes for Kikwang and Hara.

Hara’s POV:

I see JunHyung stands on the stairs for a while, then he steps back to his room. But nobody questions about his absence, according to them, they are too familiar with the strange activities of JunHyung.

Now, I’m in Kikwang’s room, and hanging his clothes into the closet. Suddenly Kikwang pulles my arm….He sets me down on the bed with him. He my hair and says: “Honey…I miss you so…much.. And u?”
I put my hand into his hand, quietly whisper:  “I miss u too….”

He slightly pulls my head near to his head and kisses me…

Suddenly, he stops and asks me “Hara.. wat the matter with u?..?”

I nid – nod : “Ah…Nope…. Why are you asking that?
Then he touches my chin lightly : “Why don’t u close your eyes?”
I don’t know what to say. I just lay my head on his shoulder lightly.

 Between us, sometimes the feelings come without a word. Always like that, ever, whenever I made him angry, I often lay on his shoulder quietly. But this time, I do that because I don’t want him to see the emotion on my face….I’m sorry,Kikwang….I want to hide the apathy in my eyes.

 No one’s pov:

 Later, Kikwang brings Hara home. Her house is apart from his house just two streets. He tells Hara everything about his life in USA. And he talks about he is the only Vietnamese student that gains the full scholarship in three school years continuously. Hara hears and… says a few words to comment….Because she is thinking about something else.

A few minutes ago, when Kikwang opens his door house, Hara took a look to the second-floor windows and saw JunHyung was standing there, he looked down, smiled at her and then pulled back the curtains…Hara tried to forgeting…tried to focus on Kikwang…only Kikwang…. but actually,she cant…bcs that smile is so bitter…

 

 ***************************

Tonight, Hara goes to bed very late. She just lays in bed, flips through her diary. From the first pages…it is her feeling in the early days that she knows Kikwang, then when he confesses her….Then the pages of the sad days - Kikwang decides to study abroad….. Then her glad when she chat with him or get his message from USA…

And finally she realizes….the nearly pages in her diary mention the name “Kikwang” gradually be replaced by the name “JunHyung”.

She remember....At first, She accepts the care of JunHyung bcs Kikwang asks her …. And  because Kikwang wants her to hang out with his twin to reduce her missing….At first she really misses Kikwang…. But now with JunHyung, it turns to something…

She wonders...Is she having a crush on two guys.Suddenly, Hara’s phone vibrates, she has a message. It is from JunHyung “Do u sleep?Wanna have a walk?”

 Hara’s POV:

 I look out of my window... JunHyung is parking in front of my house. This scene is identical with a few weeks ago, when I start liking the pleasures of driving through many streets with him at mid - night….when we don’t fall asleep. JunHyung said that he liked driving in cold night…. Going with JunHyung, I know more delicious foods – only sold at mid night….

Tonight, he doesn’t say anything. He only slightly puts the helmet on my head and starts his motor. For a while, he stops and whispers: “Hara!Can u be here with me for a while…when the dawn’s coming…I will take u home”

Junhuyng’s POV:

She is quiet,too. I know she don’t know how to say. Suddenly I see…her shoulders shake slightly when a cold wind blowing through… As usual,I take off my jacket and put on her shoulders. Then I say….softly “Maybe this is the last time…we’re together… it’s still around four hours to sunrise…Hara! In four hours, I will forget my position and my responsibilities…Can u?... Let's just think that u're standing next to a boy who loves you only, okie?”

She nods her head…....lays on my shoulders.....I realize that the distance between us is too close….

I wonder....When people fall in love, if only love exists….It will be more simple... 

But Love is always accompanied with the duties and responsibilities….So the love is complicated…..That’s called love!....