The Secret!

THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON!

 

Kikwang is frozen in his chair as soon as he listens what Hara says. His face is full of anger and grief…

A moment later, all employees in the restaurant see a man standing up to pay money and then run quickly out of there. And the girl, she is crying alone until there is a girl comes and brings her home….

Flashback:

Hara’s POV:

“Oppa…Let’s hate me, it’s all my fault…I know…I’m a bad girl…But JunHyung, he never wants this happen…we’re so so sorry” I say in tears after telling him everything that I have changed my love. And the person I love now is his brother.

“Hara –ah, Tell me!...If now, I accept ur apologize, will u turn back to me?” Kikwang suddenly questions.

I only know to keep silence…so he continues “U don’t, right?!!...So don’t say SORRY...”

After that, all I know this time is….Kikwang crushes out of the restaurant…

End of flashback

*******************************

Kikwang’s POV:

I and Hara have officially broken up for  a week. It seemed like the longest seven days in my life. I cant even do anything…

When I’m online…I only detect whether her nick available and check out the new status on her facebook…to make sure she’ll be okie…

During 7 nights…I always pretend to drive around and pass by her house…just only to look up her window…..to see her room’s light on or off...

I am still terribly angry with her, because she betrayed me….What upset ! I can accept the truth that she was in love with someonelse, especially, that’s my twin brother!...Why the two person who I love the most can do it to me!...

However….After all the anger, I realize that I miss her alot….

And today….I am standing in front of Hara’s house again…I don’t know what I’m looking forward to now...

A moment later, I hear some footsteps…

I don’t want to see it…

I don’t want…

They are Hara and JunHyung.....

JunHYung’s POV:

I stand next to Hara, But there is a sorrow in my heart…For several days, I have witnessed my brother's sadness….I cant stand it....

I love her a lot…But I don’t  want this thing happens….. Kikwang is my twin brother, I and her can not really be together even if she broke up with him…

Goo Hara! U have to know… A younger brother is not allowed to take the girl who first chosen by his brother.
Now I’m trying to convince her to consider her decision again. I  gently put a hand on her shoulder and says slowly: “Hara! U know! We never have a good result….I can not choose u instead of my brother”

“Oppa! I know I hurt him much but….What happens if I only thinking about u as soon as I’m with him…it’s more and more hurt him…U know?” Hara says.

“But Hara – ah…I….” I don’t  have a chance to finish my sentence…Bcs she suddenly hugs me tightly  “Oppa! Pls! Don’t move! Let it be! Just a second!...Let me listen to ur heartbeat…That’s enough!” she says in my arms.

Noone’s POV:

Listen to what JunHyung says, Hara cant even hate him, she suddenly hugs him tightly…while he is standing as a statue.

 “Now I cant even hold her in my arms…Why the moment that I ever expected the most coming on this condition” – JunHyung thinks.

JunHyung lifts his hands…and when it’s nearly to Hara’s back…He stops…

Bcs in front of his eyes….Kikwang is looking at them with the darks and angry eyes…

*******************************************************

Kikwang awakes lately at night, his head is still dizzy bcs of three bottles of wine in a row. He did not remember how hewas home somehow. Looks Laterly, when drunk, he dimly remembered that he has seen his younger brother’s shadow…..

Suddenly, his mother knocks his door “Kikwang… U awake, right? Open the door…I need to talk to u….RIGHT NOW!”

Mother: U ok, huh? JunHyung told me everything. Ur dad is  very angry…I know what u’re thinking now…But let me tell me a story. After that, it’s up to u…

Kikwang’s mother voice echoes slowly in the air….

FLASHBACK:

Three years ago, one evening, Kikwang had to stay at school to finish his project…Kikwang’sfather went straight to the kitchen after his working. Bcs he thought that the two sons were in school together …..

Father: Honey, today our sons’s teacher called me, he mention about the last  results of the competition, Guess! He notices me who is the winner of a full scholarship.
The mother is busy with cleaning the kitchen and smiled: Who? I’m sure that Kikwang,right? He has studied very hard.
Father sighed:  Actually not. It’s JunHyung. Only a single scholarship… The professors in USA appreciate the creativity of JunHyung. Kikwang is the second.

Mother stopped making dinner :  Why? Is there a mistake? How does the teacher say? This is good news for JunHYung but Kikwang will be sad. He wished he would be the highest.

Dad sighed, then drink a full glass of water and says : I’m surprised too..But the teacher told me that I should let JunHyung to study abroad. He is very talent, he  would develop his potential... But our economy...We don’t have enough money for both….And Kikwang, he really want to go…OMO…I don’t know how…

And the father doesn’t know, on that day, JunHyung forgot his exercise book…And must to get back home. By chance he heard the talk of his parents.

While his parents still discussed how to tell Kikwang the results, JunHyung went into the kitchen and told them his wishes…..

JunHyung refused to receive the scholarship. He told the teacher that he all copied from someone else, so he did not worth for the scholarship. And JunHyung was eliminated in secret.

For JunHyung, If his brother select something first, he will naturally choose the rest. For JunHYung’s concept “U are brother, U choose first, and I am younger brother, I choose later. It’s a natural rule”

The Mother voice more slowly: Actually that's not the first time that JunHyung give his chance to u….

***************************************************

There is much truth Kikwang has never known. There are things that his brother had sacrificed for him, but he never know. 

When they entered high school, both joined in the school basketball team contest…. At that time the conditions for participation are strict…. After several test sessions, the coach in particular says that he can only select one person…And JunHyung was selected but he refused…

And finally Kikwang was chosen because in the real test day, JunHYung has thrown the ball into the home -  basket…..

After that , JunHyung has more chance to join in the basket team again but he refused, bcs he didn’t want to steal the shining of his brother…. JunHYung  knew that since they were young, Kikwang always practiced playing basket ball after school…

Up to now, Kikwang position is always full of the glory and admiration of everyone, while JunHYung always being the supporter, he followed his brother everywhere…He became a loyal audience on the stage, watching his brother get people cheering….

JunHyung has his own life standard, according to him "What belongs to Kikwang will never belong to him again."

****************************************************************
Finished all, The mother put a hand on Kikwang’s shoulder “U know, Over 20 yrs, u have all things u want, but ur younger brother, he just need a person who really know him well, like Hara…Now! U know all! I believe u’ll have a good decision! My boy!”

 

Oh! well! the next chap is the FINAL... i try to finish it then turn back to the story  "Just the way u r".... CHEERS! AND HAVE A NICE DAY! <3 <3 <3