I'm Sorry!

THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON!

 

The dawn’s coming quickly…JunHyung suddenly turnes to look Hara. Both understand that it was time for them to return to their position…..

Hara returns to be a perfect girlfriend of Kikwang…

And JunHyung must return to be a loyal brother…

Finally, JunHyung wakes Hara up and brings her home “It’s time…Hara!”…

Sitting behind him, she put her hands into his pocket for warmth. Hara looks closely his back. She wants to remember his appearance from behind.

Hara wipes a little tears on her eyelids and says, in lumply voice “Sorry for not met u before him…sorry for met u and loved u too late…”

JunHyung keeps silent. He grabbs her hand. When Hara steps to her house, he quickly drives away…. 

Later, apart a far distance from Hara house, JunHyung tests her a message “I’m sorry,too…Sorry forloving u and make u suffer for my love”

JunHyung’s POV:

When I’m home, Kikwang crushes  into my room, jumps on my bed, and shouts “Where r u,boy?...I have sthing to show u!!!”

I watch a platinum ring with a white stone in his hand “For Hara,huh?”

Then Kikwang lies down next to me, holds up the ring, his eyes are full of happiness “Not only a present…U know...I’ll propose her”
I try to smile for hiding my sad face “Ah….Well...Congrats!..”

Kikwang slaps my shoulder “U not change, Junhyung…u’re still too quiet...”, Kikwang continously explains “I know it’s soon…but u know…we have known each other for three years….Today, I feel that she is not happy at all, perhaps she still not believe in my love….so I want to have an engagement before returning to USA”

And then, he lows down his voice “JunHyung ah…I hope u will be like me…will find ur girl and to be with her forever..”

I stand up and go to the window. I  remain my silence, just look at him who rotates the ring in his hand…

"Later I will be like u, meet the girl I love,huh...?The girl – I love can also be the girl u love, can I?...Have our brotherhoods broken just because of a girl? Nope…she's not only a girl….She is also the woman that I and u can not live without…” – I think.

No one’s POV:

Hara loves Kikwang, it is an evident truth in this world…

As u can see…A beautiful and smart girl… with a perfect guy.

Kikwang is a type of guy – dreaming of many girls…He is a good student, intelligent, sincere, funny, has a good family background…Hara finds that she is very lucky to get Kikwang love. But it’s not all the reasons….Love cant be defined…

Like everyone else….At first, when knows Kikwang, Hara seems to forget the presence of his quiet brother – JunHuyng.  But when she has more opportunities to stay nearby JunHyung, she discovers more and more his hidden thoughts and feelings…

Hara and JunHyung have a lot of common interests, because they both don’t often express their true thoughts….

When Hara is sad, she will draw, and bares her heart on the paintings….And for JunHyung, when he is not happy, he will drive around the city….JunHyung has impressed Hara best when she calles him a "fugitive"…

In comparison, The Love of two guys are totally opposite. If being with Kikwang, Hara always feels that she is a lucky girl to have him in her life…but with JunHyung he always talks to her that he is a lucky guy to meet her…..JunHyung  makes Hara proud of herself….

JunHyung always does everything quietly. He likes living in his own world but his world is simple and more emotional than the others.

Kikwang can clearly see everything that appears on this life….But JunHyung can see them which are hidden….

******************************

 

JunHyung finally has his decision….Kikwang is his brother.... Nothing gonna trade their brotherhood….Someday, JunHyung will find another girl…Maybe, he will love her more than Hara. But for his brother, if JunHyung betrays Kikwang and steals his girlfriend…the brotherhood of them for over 20 years will not be saved…