He's back!

THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON!

 

SeoulAirport- one evening in June, the night flight landed to bring much joy of the returners and much mising of the leavers ....The waiting room of international airports, there is a boy and a girl - sitting opposite each other.

They are waiting for the same person. The boy is Yong JunHyung - 22 yrs, a student at Polytechnic University. He wears a gray shirt with blue stripes. He is printing his eyes on the book in his hand, but occasionally raises his head to look at the front girl. He is waiting for the last flight of the day, the flight will carry his only brother - Kikwang - 22 yrs - who returns from USA.

Sitting opposite to JunHyung is a girl with a delicated face. Her name’s Goo Hara - 20 yrs. She is a kind of beautiful girl who will attract another from the first seeing. She is a student of Foreign Affairs University. Today, she’s here to waiting for her first love – Kikwang – also JunHyung’s brother.

Kikwang and JunHyung are twin. But they do not look the same as the other twins. Even the personalities are completely different. 

Kikwang is more handsome, humorous, charmful, always make a good impression with people through humor and his optimism.Wherever Kikwang presents,there will be a lot of smiles.

JunHyung is defferent, he looks a little bit kool, but not charmful. He has always been a quiet man since childhood . He always keeps silent when people talk about his perfect brother. JunHyung does not have many friends, he only seems to make friends with the books. Their  parents are always worried about JunHyung bcs of his quiet manner .

Regarless of their differences, Kikwang and JunHyung are very close and share almost common interests. So when  Hara first met Kikwang and JunHyung, she feel that they are one person but of two different types. Perhaps because of this  thinking, Hara had a little confused in love. And now she is wondering “Who is her most important person?”

The voice of  Seoul Airlines agent notices the flight has landed, both Hara and JunHyung look toward the door. The passengers on the flight from USA  to Seoul  are dragging their  suitcases out the door. They are greeted by their relatives.

Suddenly Hara realizes...Omg....that’s Kikwang - her beloved BF…He is pulling a green suitcase....Finally he sees Hara and waves to them…. Hara runs to Kikwang, always say "SORRY" because she knows that she has hit so many people on the road. She ignores it, she just wants to hug him quickly. Three years apart was enough for her then.

When she sits in the waiting room with JunHyung, Hara did not feel anything other than the stress. But now, seeing Kikwang, Hara discovers that she really misse him. She really does miss him so much.
Kikwang gives a suitcase to JunHyung and drag his brother’s shoulder, says loudly:
- How are u,boys? Still healthy?Do u take care of ur sister – in – law better?

JunHyung’s POV:

I don’t say anything,justs mile, with the bitter in my heart. Kikwang - beforegoing to study USA -  has asked me to visit and encourage Hara regularly in my free time. But i don’t know when,my visit becomes the willingness and voluntary of mine.

Hara’s POV:

 I walk behind them, I’m watching Kikwang - his tall and his broad shoulders. He looks great now. Then I look JunHyung….. JunHuyng has the same high as Kikwang , I think he will look more elegent if his unkempt hair is combed neatly.

JunHyung suddenly glances me quickly that make me startle. I quickly go up, alongside to Kikwang and grabbs his hand. I slightly smile and  feel more comfortable.

Yesterday I was still bewildered, half-hour before I felt nervous... But now he’s finally here…Yup! he's with me, so I feel more peaceful….

I just need Kikwang hold my hand like this forever, I will never move my heart again…But Can I do….?

I turn back again…and see JunHyung’s sadness…I wonder “Is Love as simple asI think?”

 

This fanfic will be vry short...maybe 3 or 4 chap^^...!