An Unusual stroll in downtown seoul

Between a love unexpected love triangle

"Are you ok?" asked Kim bum concernly. "Yeah i'm fine, thanks" said So eun " Omo, Kim bum is holding my hand, I think I'm going to faint!" said Lee soo while blushing now holding Kim bum with both hands. Kim bum smiled and ripped his hand out of Lee soo's hands. With his free hand he grabbed So eun's hand and dragged her out of the crowd. Lee soo was disgusted and couldn't believe Kim bum prefered So eun over her. As Kim bum, min ho, hyung joong and so eun battled through the ocean of people, So eun cheeks turned light pink. After that they met at the cafe down the block, So eun was invited too. "Yah! So eun you should be more careful next time Lee soo is kinda messed up.... I hated those kind of girls." Lee min ho suggested. " So eun" said kim hyung joong " how old are you?" he asked interestedly. " I'm 17" replied So eun. "I see your our age" said hung joong. "Why do let Lee soo bully you" said kim bum finally saying something. " I don't know it just turned out that way." They talked and talked while taking sips of their coffee.  

After coffee they took a walk in downtown of Seoul. Walking pass a store So eun caught eye of a couple key chain. " Wow! this is so cute." confirmed So eun. As So eun was looking and the bear key chain, kim bum, min ho, and hyung joong walked off not noticing that So eun was missing. " Hey guys where did So eun go?" said min ho. " omo we need to find her there's some weird people living in this neighbourhood!" said kim bum with a worrying face. " Or maybe you like her." said hyung joong and min ho together with a smirk on their faces. "Yah is this a good time to be joking around!" said kim bum lecturing them both. 

"Hey where did they go" said So eun finally noticing. While walking, a old drunk looking old man started stalking So eun. She can her him giggle" haha hehehe ohohoh." So eun started walking fast and then started running for her life. The next thing she knew the old man started running after her. Back to kim bum, min ho and hyung joong, they splitted up and started looking for her. So eun ran as fast as she could in her shiny pink flats. Kim bum was also running concernedly, and then there was min ho and hyung joong eho were walking. Coming to three paths So eun ran to the middle where she bumped into kim bum, and fell on top of kim bum. With the remainning two paths min ho came one way, and hyung joong who kicked the old man's and then ran off together leaving Kim and so eun alone.  

" Woah So eun you shouldn't be jumping on boys." Kim bum said while laughing a little. That made So eun blush. " I'm so sorry." said So eun appoligizing. " Are you ok?" asked kim bum. " Yeah, you broke my fall." replied So eun. " Umm... if your really sorry, you can get off of me?" suggested kim bum. As So eun got off kim bum, they realized min ho and hyung joong left. " Those two nut heads always joking around" mumbling kim bum. Few seconds after they got up, the drunk old man became fierce. Kim bum took So eun's hand and started to run. While kim bum and so eun was being chased by the old man know with snot crawling out of his nose, min ho and hyung joong was across the street laughing their heads off.