The second point of the triangle

Between a love unexpected love triangle

So eun was at home studing for a quiz at school the next day when… "So eun! Yah So eun there's phone call for you!" scream So eun's mom from downstairs. "Hello?" So eun said picking up the phone. " Hey So eun, the guys and I are going to the mall after school, you wanna come?" It was Kim bum. " Yeah sounds great. Meet you after school." As So eun put the phone down she smiled. It was a another usual day at school, where she attended classes and got teased in between classes. But today was different. It was rainning when So eun walked outside, looking around there stood Kim bum leaning on the wall, waiting for so eun. Finally noticing So eun, Kim bum smiled " good morning, did you sleep well?" So eun smiled back " yeah." Kim bum walked towards So eun with his umbrella. " let's go" They were walking to school when Kim bum came to a sudden stop. " So eun, I've been keeping a eye on you from a distance and…" Kim bum started. so eun started blushing. Kim bum dropped his umbrella and leaned close towards So eun. Kim bim wrapped his arm around So eun and kissed her. Walking through the doors they were dripping water on every step they took. "if you guys were going to a water park you should' ve told me" joked min ho. Everyone was starring and glarring at So eun. People were beginning to create jokes and rumors " So eun is so pathetic, she even got Kim bum to pity her" Kim bum turned around and announced " This girl stole my heart and won't give it back" everybody gasp. So eun started to blush once again. School was just few minutes away to ending, and So eun was filled with eager. She couldn't wait to hang old with the guys again. Ding… the bell went and a blob of people ran towards the exit. So eun met the guys in the front of Shinhwa where a limo was waiting to them to the biggest shopping mall in Seoul. Walking in the mall, So eun looked like she seen a ghost or a pair of beautiful boots. The place was raided with people trying to get to stores. " Let's eat, I'm hungry." suggested Kim bum " What would you like to eat So eun? Today is on us so we will get you everything you want" " Really? Mhmmm… then rice cakes" said So eun " ok …min ho and I will be right back with rice cakes." This left hyung joong and So eun alone together. " Hey So eun…" said hyung joong breaking the silence " What do you think of me?" So eun answered " I think as you as a friend… why?" Hyung joong replied " I don't but I think I'm falling for you."