She's mine

Between a love unexpected love triangle

So Eun was entering the campus of Shinwa and on her way to class. She stoppd by her locker to drop off some of her history books, she closed her locker door just enough to reveal Kim Bum's cute face. "Good morning So Eun" said KimBum then giving his smile that gets all the girls. So Eun smiles. "Um so, So Eun, the guys and I are heading out to camp on this week. And there's this stupid thing where the guys bring a date. So Eun I would like you to come and be my date.' "Kim Bum I..." But Hyung Joong interfers So eun and grabs her hand leading her outside. "So eun, be my date?" says hyung joong letting go of her hand. Kim Bum eventually comes outside and join the conversation. "Hey Hyung joong back off, I asked her first!" demands kim bum. "Kim bum" says hyung joong calmly," It's her choice" They both look at So eun with serious faces, they walk closer and closer. 'Hey guys I'm hungry, let's go get something to eat." said Min ho breaking the akwardness. " Oh look at what your getting So eun into. So eun your going with me." He grabs her hand and leaves the two boys alone with a pissed off face.

"Thnks" says So eun " You can let go now" "Oh....oh yea" hesitated Min ho. " But you better go with me, or else those idots might haunt you down again." He smirks and walks away. So eun looked confuseed as she walked toward her next class.