The beginning

Between a love unexpected love triangle

Beep~Beep~Beep… It was Kim so eun's alarm. "Omo another day at school, only a few more years until I graduate. You can do it So eun FIGHTING!" So eun rushed down dressed and refreshed and ready for whatever came next. She snatched a slice of toast greeted her family and scurried out the door. As So eun walked through the hallways of Shinhwa, a school where rich people mostly went, she could hear murmurs like… "Hahaha look who walked through the doors." or "Does this school accept just anyone? Mean she's a second rate." As fast as she could, she ran past a group, making the girl, Kim lee soo drop her books. Lee soo was known to be the meanest baddest rudest student in the school. "Yah!" Lee soo screamed " Do you watch where you're going at all!" "I'm so sorry." So eun replied shyly while picking up Lee soo's books. Everybody was watching, the hallway was packed with students. So eun stood up handing her books back silently. "Yah Kim So Eun!" Lee soo said while reading So eun's name tag. " How did you get into this school?Must had took a miracle." Lee soo continued loudly. "Excuse me…can I come through?" Someone behind the crowded budging into the front. It was Kim bum, Lee min ho and Kim hyung joong, the most popular and hottest guys in school. Lee soo was right about to slap So eun, when out of thin air…Kim bum's hand defended the attack. So eun's face was full of a grateful and a " wow your so cool" expression.