2

Jongin and Minah's Tragic Love Story (hiatus)

Minah woke up the next day in a bed that wasn’t her own. No, no, no. This wasn’t supposed to happen, she scolded herself. Her heading was pulsing a mile-a-minute and she couldn’t seem to form full and coherent thoughts. Whenever Minah tried to remember what had happened the night before, all she got were flashes of skin on skin, moans and the feeling of strong arms slowly circling her waist.

 

She turned to the other side of the bed and found herself face to face with someone’s bee-stung lips turned up into a cocky grin. Her eyes widened and she jumped out of the bed. The guy’s mouth turned into a smirk as his eyes slowly scanned her body. Minah looked down to see that she was only clad in her undergarments.

 

With a red face, she grabbed her clothes from the floor and headed into the bathroom.

 

When she came out, the guy was already neatly dressed in black jeans and a green button-down shirt. He was in the kitchen pouring out two bowls of cereal. He looked up and smiled, when she walked in.

 

“Morning gorgeous.” She blushed at his comment and sat down on one of the stools. She smiled for a minute to herself, she thought she would never hear those words again. Not after he crushed her heart. Her smile was gone within seconds about thinking of him. “Hey… why the down face? You were having a perfectly good time last night…” His words took her back to reality.

 

“Uh… What exactly happened last night?” She asked, her cheeks growing hotter. The last thing she could remember was her ex and his new girl laughing as they drove away. I really did mean nothing to him. Her frown became deeper as the blush started to fade.

 

The guy pushed one of the bowls towards her and handed her a spoon. He scooped a spoonful of his froot loops into his mouth, took a long time chewing it and then he began. “Well, if you really don’t remember such a memorable night, then you probably don’t remember my name.” He paused and gave her and slight smile before continuing. “I’m Jongin. And you are Minah.” Jongin held his hand out to her. Minah reluctantly shook it. After their re-introductions, Jongin spent the next hour retelling, in great detail, what exactly had happened the night before. He found it quite humorous to see Minah’s eyes widening as he told her what she had done. “And then I tried to snake my arms around your waist but you freaked out and ran to the bathroom.”

 

Minah sat on her stool, pondering what had just come out of Jongin’s mouth. After a couple minutes in silence, in which Jongin finished eating his cereal, Minah finally spoke. “We need to date.”

 

These four words would come to mean a lot. They would become the world to Jongin and Minah, then eventually it would become the end. And maybe, because of the circumstances they even started, it’s why their relationship ended.

 

 


So I haven't update in forever. And now I have.
This fic is just getting started but will be ending by November 1st.
Wish me luck!