Unwanted Encounter

It's Hard To Escape Fate (Sequel of Forever Yours~)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

I seated myself on the delegated seat of the flight for Seoul. My heart fluttered at the possibility of seeing Hiyemi once again.How must she have been all this long?Is she still angry with me? Of course she must be angry,after all what I did back then is deplorable.

I relaxed myself on the seat before exhaling a deep sigh.

Back then I was a coward I really wanted to provide something better to her. Back then I had no money, no job,it was all my father's what I was living on.I never really took life seriously at that phase.When I was acquainted about her pregnancy,I started to sense fear developing in my mind,fear of being a bad husband,fear of being a bad father.I wasn't ready to take responsibility at that time,how was I supposed to support two lives when I was a dependent person myself?This is why I left her and went to find a job.

>>She must be disappointed in me till now. Maybe ... she already forgot me.<<

I admit I should have sorted out things before leaving but at that time I really failed to judge what was wrong or what was right,my mind was a mess at that time.The pain of regret in my heart is still fresh. I took out the picture of her from my bag and looked at it. She smiled so happily during that snap,her jolly smile till now rejuvenates me.

>>Maybe she already has another man.Maybe she moved on already..<<

Maybe,this word has been lingering in my mind since morning.So many possibilities are popping in my head.Maybe she still loves me..maybe she moved on..maybe she just hates me....but between these uncertainties there is a certainty,certainty of my love for her.

Yet what should I do? Look for her? Persuade her? Fight for her? Manipulate her? Or simply not be selfish?

Then my thoughts went over to her baby,no,our baby.I really regret not being a support system for her during her pregnancy.I could have atleast tried to become a responsible person.She had always been with me during my good and bad times and I turned her happy moment into sad one in flash of seconds.I hope she had a safe delivery and gave birth to a healthy baby.

>>I wonder how our baby looks like...like appa or omma? Hopefully like omma,atleast eyes should be like hers,her scintillating eyes...although I wish our baby got ears like mine..<<

"Aish." I ruffled my hair,so many thoughts.

Apparently my frustration was visible and audible to others as the passenger beside me was giving me weird looks.Okay,thats embarrassing.

"Sorry for creepin.."I murmured,bowing slightly to the passenger who just nodded in return.

Although honestly I am quite excited to go to Seoul,I mean I have a chance of seeing my family,my very own family,my baby and my love...but..then again will Hiyemi accept me back? And besides that another problem is there..

"How should I find her? Seoul isn't a small city." I whispered.

I looked outside the window. The plane was really high and you could only see white fluffy clouds which are out of my reach similarly I feel like Hiyemi too is now out of my reach.

>>Why did I leave her alone...<< I sighed yet again.

Too much immersed in my thoughts I didn't even realize we are about to land.Tension started rising up in me..I going there for company's project,I must remember that but right now in my mind I have another project stuck.Project of reuniting with Hiyemi.

The flight landed and suddenly childhood memories flashed in my mind.I am back home and it feels good yet scary,I am so nervous but excited,so many emotions at once,not a very good start.

 

Hiyemi's P.O.V.

I was working in the kitchen when suddenly a shudder ran through me. Somehow I have a bad feeling about today.It feels like something very unexpected is going to transpire today and that will surely have huge corollaries.

But what could it be?

Suddenly I felt Aron hugging my leg and giving wet kisses as if its his favourite toy.I smiled and lifted him,he started chuckling at my sudden action.He then softly banged his head over mine and I pretended to get hurt,he started clapping earnes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter