So Close Yet So Far

It's Hard To Escape Fate (Sequel of Forever Yours~)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You and Suho walked down the street to his house.You had asked him to walk instead of taking car ride.You even to lose weight even if he is already skinny,its just that its fun to and not that you literally want him to lose weight.Actually today's weather is quite pleasant and so in order to enjoy it,you asked him to take a walk.

You checked your watch,realizing you both came out little early from the office, there is still some time in hand before you pick Jia.Not that you don't want to meet her,but right now its Jia's feeding time.Being aware that she is a fussy eater and will create a commotion if you come in front of her,you walked a little slower so that you reach right on time and not early.

While walking,your thoughts lingered back to Chanyeol.You clearly remember how the color of his face changed when heard that he was going to Seoul and if that wasn't enough his awkward exit from the office and then that photo.The photo...

>>It was Hiyemi's photo, I'm sure. << you thought.

"Are you thinking about something?" You looked at Suho,who was looking at you questioningly.

"Ani," you lied.

In your mind you still thought about Chanyeol. Why should he carry Hiyemi's picture with him? Is he still having feelings for her? The real question was, had he ever have feelings for her? When she told you her story, Chanyeol was rather portrayed as immature. After all, he had left her when she needed him the most.

When you had newly joined,you were informed a guy named Park Chanyeol will be your guide,you at first thought he might be Hiyemi's past and so were little uncomfortable,but there was no way that you were going to fuss around,so you had to work with him.As time passed you found out more about him.Contrary to how Hiyemi described,you realized he was hardworking and trustworthy. You even started thinking it would be another Chanyeol who was Hiyemi's past, but the photo had its own story.

Your heels clattered on the road. Actually, you did not really want to wear it. These shoes were really uncomfortable, but that was provision in the company. Damn them the strict fundamentals of the syndicate.

Then suddenly your gaze fell on the street singer but what caught your attention more was his singing.

Urieui sarangi sijak dweigo

geudae son majujabgo

hamkehandamyeon i sesang eoteon geosirado

gyeondyeonaerira na yaksokhagetso

 

eonjenga uri salmi himgyeoul tae

sewori jinago uri jinanalduri

barejo gandaedo

 

saranghae geudaereul saranghae o

na geudaeeui chueogi dweiri

na geudaeeui sarangi dweiri

 

You stood there,mesmerized.Suho,who was a little behind you,joined you in no time.You both were really pleased by the person's singing.The lyrics of the song touched your heart.A beautiful song that enlightened your drowsy mood.It you brough

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter