Chapter 4

Strangers Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV
 
"Hahahaha!!! You're joking right! i mean, thats disgusting!!", suzy laughed out loud.
 
"I know right!! I washed my teeth thousands of times that day.", myungsoo laughed along.
 
"I meant, you, you kissed a sissy!!   Haaha!! Couldn't you tell that she was a he?", suzy's laugh quieted down for a little.
 
"Come on, she, i mean he did kissed me, but i DID NOT kiss back thank you very much!! And how could i know, she, he kissed me first before i even got the chance to hear his manly voice, and he... was quite pretty.", myungsoo paused for a moment, "I can't believe i just said that...", he slapped himself on the forehead.
 
"Haha, alright alright, you didnt kiss him back, how did you find out she was a guy then?", suzy chuckled.
 
"After the kiss i was quite surprised so we just stayed silent for awhile, until... the waitress got his order wrong..", myungsoo looked down, feeling depressed as he remembered that embarrassing memory of his.
 
"Eo? what happened??", suzy tilted her head.
 
"That person turned into a thug, i meant like literally. He started shouting out of nowhere and threw glasses around, thats when i realized that she was a he, i mean seriously, his voice was seriously more manlier than me. Luckily i got the chance to escape when the thug was throwing his giant tantrum.", myungsoo shivered at the memory.
 
"Well at least you made the right decision.", suzy chuckled.
 
"Whats that supposed to mean??", myungsoo widened his eyes.
 
"Forget it. Oh we're here!", suzy ran forward as she chuckled.
 
"This is where you live?", myungsoo looked onto the tall apartment building standing in front of him.
 
"Eung, Thank you for taking me home myungsoo-ssi, sorry for the trouble.", suzy bowed.
 
"Ahh, its nothing, sorry that we had to walk though..", myungsoo scratched his head.
 
'If i hadn't forgotten to take my car keys from that traitor friend of mine, i could've drove you home in a car! babo!' he added to himself.
 
"Ne? haha its okay, the walk wasn't so bad anyway... i actually quite enjoyed it.", suzy smiled sincerely.
 
"Well, i'm glad you enjoyed it suzy-ssi. Well i guess i'll get going now, annyongigaseyo.", myungsoo turned around and walked away.
 
".... Myungsoo-ssi!", after a quite time battling her inner self suzy finally shout out to call myungsoo.
 
"Ne?",myungsoo turned his head around with a hint of excitement plastered across his face.
 
"Thank you.. for today, it wasnt so bad... I guess i'll see you around then, bye!", suzy quickly went inside the glass door and ran towards the lift.
 
Myungsoo cant help but smile at the scene in front of him.
 
"I'll see you around too, bae suzy...", myungsoo whispered to himself.
 
He shook his head, slightly amused for what happened today. As he started to continue his walk back home, he cant help but to keep smiling all the way back to himself.
 


Flashback
 
"Feeling better now? here, drink this.", myungsoo handed suzy a cup of hot chocolate.
 
"Mmm, thanks.", suzy smiled as she took the drink from myungsoo's hand.
 
Suzy cried for a couple of minutes on myungsoo's shoulder that evening, until finally, she can get a hold of herself. Myungsoo knew that she was still upset, but she's keeping it in since she's embarrassed, so he decided that the best way to make her feel better was a cup of hot chocolate... since he dont know any way better to do on how to comfort a girl when she's crying, hell he doesnt even know what to do when sungyeol was crying. So went they go to found the nearest bench as myungsoo took off for a while to buy her a cup of hot chocolate.
 
"Im sorry.", myungsoo said out of the blue.
 
"Mm? What for?", suzy looked up from her drink, confused.
 
"If i had known, i wouldnt have asked you to tell me that story, and not so long ago when you cried.. i can do nothing to comfort you.... so im sorry..", myungsoo looked down, actually feeling guilty.
 
"You're like a little kid you know?", suzy cant help but to smile to herself. The guy in front if her is actually feeling guilty for something he didnt even do, she was really amused, in a good way.
 
"Ae? A kid???", myungsoo shot his eyes at suzy in confusion.
 
"Mm, a kid!", suzy nods, "You're feeling guilty for something you didnt even do, you said it yourself right? You didnt know, thats why you asked me to tell the story, and for the comforting part, it was my fault that i broke down out of nowhere and had to put you in a difficult situation, i should be the one saying sorry you know, mianhaeyo ne.", suzy smiled.
 
"Ahh.. still, i shoudlnt..",
 
"Ssstt, besides, isnt the reason you gave me this hot choco is to make me feel better?", suzy winked.
 
"Haha thanks, you're nice...", myungsoo replied shyly.
 
"Nah, you're the nice one..", suzy replied.
 
silence...
 
"You just made this awkward you know.", myungsoo chuckled to himself.
 
"Hey you called me nice first kim ssi, but still sorry.", suzy chuckled back.
 
"Come on stop saying sorry, it feels weird.",  myungsoo punched suzy's shoulder in a playful manner.
 
"So..rry, force of habit.", suzy rub the back of her nape.
 
"Suzy ssi.", he gave her an are you serious look.
 
"Right, we should change the topic now.", suzy smiled innocently.
 
Myungsoo stared at suzy for awhile, looking at her every detail,  noticing how her nose scrunched when the winter wind blows, how her lips turned into a beautiful curve when she smiles, how her eyes shines brightly, and how weird he's feeling when he saw her crying just a couple of minutes before.
 
'Okay, something's wrong in here.', L thought to himself as he placed his right hand's palm over his fastly beating heart.
 
"Myungsoo ssi are you okay?", suzy who had been busy enjoying the view turned her head to find myungsoo placing his hand over his heart with a weird expression on his face.
 
"Eo? Eo? Gwaenchanayo suzy ssi.", L quickly pulled his hand back to its rightful place and grinned sheepishly as he looked away embarrases.
 
"You're funny.", suzy whispered softly, "Anyway i think i better head home now, it's getting dark.", she quickly continued as she stood up, brushing some snow off of her coat.
 
"Right, come on, let me take you home.", myungsoo stood up and smiled at her.
 
"Eh? Anio myungsoo ssi, it's okay, you shouldn't be bothered, you don't need to take me home it's okay, you should go home too.", suzy smiled pleasantly towards myungsoo.
 
"Well if i do that i wouldn't be called a man now do i? Anyway even if it's a blind one we are on a date aren't we? Dont you know the rules? Guys must always take their dates safely to their home everytime they're finishes dating, no matter what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter