Chapter 2

Strangers Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV
 
"Dude where's your car key?", sungyeol shouted from the living room.
 
"Its on the table! Use your eyes!!", myungsoo shouted back as he pulled his head out from his tee's collar.
 
"FOUND IT!", sungyeol shot back.
 
Myungsoo shook his head lightly. 'That guy, seriously, if this blind date is going to be the same as the last one, i swear on my life i'll chop him to pieces myself.' he thought to himself.
 
He pulled out his favorite black jacket from the closet then closed it lightly. Walking towards the mirror he checked himself from head to toe, 'God why the hell am i so handsome?'. Smirking in relief, he walked out of the room.
 
"Dude what the hell!!", sungyeol popped his eyes out as soon as he saw myungsoo.
 
"What?", myungsoo stared at him with a questioning look.
 
"You're going on a blind date, not a CEMETERY!!", he crossed his arms, squinting his eyes at the latter one.
 
"But this is what i usually wear!!", myungsoo, dumbfounded, looked back at sungyeol.
 
An then it starts, the glaring contest, for a couple of minutes myungsoo and sungyeol just stood there, squinting eyes at each other, daring the other one to just give it up.
 
"Fine!! uurggghh!!!", myungsoo stomped his feet like a little child as he walked back to his room.
 
"Thats my boy!!", sungyeol smiled brightly in victory.
 
A couple of minutes later, (after a lot of mumbling and grumbling coming out from the room),  myungsoo finally came out, wearing a simple half white half blue shirt (a/n: the one he wears on ranking king ep fashion king :D) with a decent black jeans.
 
"Oohhhh, uri myungie look so handsome!!", sungyeol hugged him as he pinched L's cheek lightly.
 
"Get off, get off, get off.", myungsoo grumbled like a kid, pushing sungyeol in a playful manner.
 
"Arraso! Blind date here we comee!!", sungyeol put his arm around myungsoo's shoulder as he lead them out of the place brightly.
 
Myungsoo just chuckled to himself, shaking his head slightly as he let his bestfriend leads the way for him. 'I hope it's going to be fun.', he smiled to himself.
 


"Suje, ready yet?", jiyoung half shouted from the living room.
 
"No.", a simple answer was given.
 
"Suzy, you ready yet?", not even a minute has passed when jiyoung threw back the same question again.
 
"No jiyoung!! i am not!!", suzy shouted, feeling frustrated.
 
For a couple of seconds, there was nothing but silence. The only sounds heard was the clock ticking and the sound of jiyoung sighing and moving around the living room boringly.
 
"How bout now??", she asked her again.
 
"FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME JIYOUNG, I AM NOT READY YET.", suzy roared from inside the room.
 
"Arraso arraso, chill, its just that im bored waiting here for you alone *sigh*.", jiyoung replied as she finally settled down on the couch.
 
"You're the one who told me to dress nicely, you shoved my head quite hardly when i came out with a tracking suit, so hey, ITS UR FAULT, we could've gone far more earlier if you just agree TSK.", suzy mumbled loudly inside the room, as she busy herself with choosing which shirt to wear so jiyoung wont shove her head back inside like she did just now.
 
"Say what now? I cant hear you, the TV's too loud, JUST COME OUT AND HURRY UP.", jiyoung turned back her attention to the channel she was on.
 
'That girl's really urrgh.' Suzy threw one last glance at the mirror, 'This one's not bad right? ahhh molla!! why the hell do i have to dress nicely anyway.' she ruffled her dark brown hair in frustration, picking up her small handbag from the bed as she walked out of her room.
 
"Finally!! something decent!!!", jiyoung clapped her hands in excitem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter