Chapter 3

Strangers Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV
 
"So.. you okay over there?", myungsoo coughed a little, trying to get suzy's attention.
 
"Emmmm, yes yes, of course im okay, why would I not be okay?", suzy replied, still feeling embarrassed.
 
"Well... whats with the face covering then?", myungsoo raised his eyebrows.
 
"Ah right... Sorry..", slowly.. seriously slow, suzy removed her handbag away from covering her face.
 
"Thats better..", myungsoo slightly smiled.
 
And then, silence. Both strangers just sit there, with one keep on fidgeting and looking down on her seat while the other one was watching her every move.  Seconds past just like that.
 
"*cough* you know, we could move to another place if you want to.", myungsoo decided to break the silence between them.
 
Instantly suzy's head shot up. She didn't say a word but the way she nods her head vigorously and the way her eyes shine anxiously expresses everything. Almost immediately she stood up and unconsciously pulled myungsoo's hand with her as she fast walking as fast as those heels could take her away from that place.
 
Myungsoo on the other hand, who was surprised with suzy's sudden action just let her lead him away to any place she's going towards to, which in this case, far far away from that cafe.
 
After getting out of that cafe and passing away some stores behind suzy finally stopped, huffing her breath heavily as she did so.
 
"Phew, hahahahahaha, that was sooo embarrassing!!", suzy chuckled happily.
 
"Yeah... umm do you mind..? Hhe.", myungsoo slightly raised his right hand that was still on suzy's grip as he grinned uncomfortably.
 
"Ah! Right! Sorry!", suzy quickly let go of myungsoo's hand, finally realizing that she was holding his hand the whole time she was fast walking.
 
'Im doomed im doomed im doomed, ahhh eotteokhe?!?!' she cursed to herself.
 
"Umm..",
 
"Dont talk, lets just find some restaurants first, i havent had my breakfast yet.", myungsoo raised his palms in front of suzy's face with a wide grin across his face.
 
Thinking the idea was not so bad she nods her head slowly.
 
"Want to hold my hand again?", myungsoo teased.
 
Suzy quickly turned her head towards another direction, with a face that's as red as a tomato.
 
"Im just joking with you hehe, tho i cant say i didnt enjoy it.", myungsoo winked.
 
The statement turned suzy even redder than before.
 
"Haha, lets go!", myungsoo turned away, inserting his hands inside his pocket as he chuckled to himself.
 
Suzy followed him a step behind as she still hung her head as low as possible.
 
'THATS IT SUZY YOU ARE OFFICIALLY STUPID!!! I need a hole!! Ahhh i really need to dig a hole and bury myself in it!!! Yeah yeah thats right!! i have to bury this idiot suzy before i did more things that will sure embarrassed me more than i really have!!! But but, if i bury myself i'll die... and then it will be byebye suzy.. and then and then...'
 
"Hello? Miss you still there??", myungsoo waved his hand in front of suzy's face.
 
"Ah! ne?", suzy finally snapped out of it and responded to myungsoo's calling.
 
"You okay..?", myungsoo hesitated.
 
"What? Ah yes yes of course! is this the restaurant?? why are we standing here? let's go inside.", suzy didn't even give myungsoo a chance to reply her random rambling as she just walk inside the restaurant leaving 'the now shaking his head in amazement' myungsoo' behind.


 
Suzy's POV
 
I got to say, this guy is not bad looking at all, in fact he's seriously above above above average handsome, damn, even i have to admit that this guy has a face perfectly fitted for a boyband. And trust me, it is not easy for the "Bae Suzy" to call someone seriously handsome. Those L shaped nose, the flawless skin, oh! oh! and the eyes, yes definitely the eyes! his gaze is so alive, and.... and....
 
"I'll take the bulgogi bibimbap for me, and for the lady...?", i finally snapped out of my not fangirling imagination.
 
"Euhhh, one jajangmyeon for me please.", i smiled slightly to the waiter as i passed her the menu.
 
"Coming right up!", the waiter said cheerfully as she walked away.
 
"So....," i turned my head back towards the guy.
 
"I havent got your name yet, mine's kim myungsoo, you can call me myungsoo, but some people call me L.", he reached out his hand for a handshake.
 
"Suzy, Bae Suzy. Nice to meet you.", i smiled as i returned his handshake.
 
Kim myungsoo... that name...
 
Wait...L? where the hell does the "L" letter came from?? His nose?? His name doesnt even contain an L... does it??
 
"Suzy... nice name.", he smiled back, I gotta admit, i wont ever get bored seeing that smile over and over again.
 
"Thanks! Yours too.", i smiled back.
 
"You sure? cause some people said my name reminds them of gag man park myungsoo.", he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter