Chapter 1

Strangers Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yah myungsoo get up!!!", sungyeol screamed.
 
"What the hell man! It’s Saturday let me at least enjoy my beauty sleep.", myungsoo threw his pillow towards his tall friend as he snuggled himself back in the blanket.
 
"No can do dude.", sungyeol barely caught the pillow, "I have already made," he pulled the blanket, "an appointment for you," but myungsoo's tight gripped to the covers failed him, "so.you.have.to.definitely.must.come!!", he tried again, finally succeeding in pulling the blanket off of his sleeping friend, as he ended up stumbling backward to the ground.
 
"what..? What appointment..?", myungsoo gave sungyeol a 'what the fudge are you talking about' look.
 
"Don’t give me that look, im still older than you.", sungyeol got up, straitening up his shirt, "Anyway, i have set you up on a blind date.", he grinned from ear to ear, like a happy Cheshire cat.
 
"I’m sorry, a what??", myungsoo answered, still giving the older one his infamous cold glare.
 
"You should be relieve I’m being patience right now," sungyeol pressed down his voice while he walked towards myungsoo, " And yes, A BLIND DATE", he shouted at the latter's ear.
 
"The hell man!", myungsoo shoved his pillow at sungyeol’s face, pushing him away from the bed , "And what’s this blind date you're talking about huh?", he got up, putting on his shirt while he at it.
 
"Just take a shower myungie.", sungyeol sat on the bed, fiddling with the blanket on his hand.
 
"Nu uh, if it’s really another blind date then you know I had swore before that I won’t go to any blind date you’ve arranged no more.", myungsoo walked out of the room, "and how to the hell did you get in here?!", he shouted from outside.
 
“I’m seriously going to kill that kid someday.” sungyeol thought to himself. He made out the bed myungsoo was in like a good friend he was and walked out from the room.
 
"Look kid, I’m just trying to help you to move on okay, she got her new guy so maybe you should too.", sungyeol gulped down his juice, taking a seat across of myungsoo.
 
"For the umpteenth time sungyeol, I'VE.MOVED.ON, and no thank you, I’m still enjoying my time being a y, free, and single guy.", myungsoo took another spoon of his cereal.
 
"y my , pft.”, sungyeol scoffed, “Well then prove it", he shrugged a little, "Prove to me that you've moved on by going to the blind date.",

 
"And why should i prove it, especially to YOU?", myungsoo looked up to sungyeol, pointing his spoon at him.
 
"B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter