↷ Teaser 3

The Unit ↷ apply closed。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝ The Generous Murderer❞

"No! NO! NOOOO!!!" The young girl pushed through men in white lab coats as she tried to get to the now limp young boy that sat still strapped down to the "injection" chair.

"LET HIM GO!! STOP!" The men held the girl back from the boy, trying to restrain her from going anywhere near the child that was currently being experimented on.

"Quiet! You ignorant little bi-" One of the men were about to slap her straight across the face until another caught his wrist.

"We still need her. Don't do anything stupid. Besides, the boy is gone, he is of no use now." The man's voice traveled to the young girl's ears. She gained her second wind and pushed through the men with all her might. She was able to get pass and went straight to the boy.

She looked over the chair and saw the man was right. The boy, her brother, was as pale and white as snow. His eyes were still open, yet he no longer had that childish spark in them.
He was gone. She knew that much. And she knew..THEY killed him. THEY took away her only family. The only person she was survivng for. THEY took it all away, as if taking her whole life away wasn't enough, THEY had to take away the little spark of hope she had left.

Tears streamed down her face as she weeped upon her younger brother. She couldn't bring him back, but she would advenge him.

Her tears were never ending, yet she had a determined look on her face. She closed her brother's eyes before the men in lab coats came over to take her back to her cell.

'You will pay.' She thought.

 

*woosh* *woosh* The light sound of air being distorted echoed through the other training room.

A tinge of light was seen flying through the air before it pierced through a dummy that stood at the other end of the gym.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter