↷ Teaser 1

The Unit ↷ apply closed。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝ Stealthy Killer ❞

"ARGH!! AAAHHH!!" Yells and screams could be heard behind the closed metal door. The screams were high pitched, almost sounding as though it were just a child making that much ruckus.

"Quiet down, you ungrateful child! No one can hear you! You are just wasting your breath! Now stop squirming around!" A man in a white lab coat with a mask over his mouth tried to hold the girl down to the chair. But she wouldn't give in and insisted on moving around. One could tell that the man was losing his patience. His brows furrowed and behind that mask his teeth were gritted. Finally, he called over to other men that stood by the metal door to hold down the poor child.

"NO! STOP! PLEEEAASssseee..." Her voice started to shrink until it became unaudible. Her body was still yet she was still breathing. The girl's body was now calm. Without her moving around too much, one could see she was wearing nothing but a patient's dress with the revealing opening in the back. The girl had bruises and cuts the lined up along her arms and legs. Some were on her neck, very close to where her main artery was.

"Good, that should keep you quiet for a couple of days. I am done with this one, bring her back if she re-awakens." The doctor said with no regret, it was as though hurting a child was nothing new to him. The guards just nodded before taking the unconscious girl to the dark room at the end of the hall.

The men opened the room and if one looked inside they could clearly see it was not empty. It was filled with dozens of other kids, barely alive and holding on to what they have left. The guards through the girl in without a second thought before slamming the thick metal door closed.

 

"Err...AAH!" Loud shouts were echoing off the giant room filled with padding, punching bags, and other equipment that would help strengthen the body.

"*huff* *huff*" There was only one person occupying such a large room. It was a single girl that wore nothing but a black sports bra and dark navy basketball shorts. She looked as though she was out of breath, yet her feet were still moving from side to side. It didn't seem as though she was going to stop anytime soon.

"HHAAAA!!" The girl shouted out as she jumped into the air and did a jump kick to the punching bag that was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter