↷ Teaser 2

The Unit ↷ apply closed。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝ The Maknae❞

"DAD! DAD!!! DADDY! HELP ME!!" The little girl screamed for mercy. Screamed for help. Screamed for her father. 
But, it was no use. He was no longer here. He was no longer on this Earth. He was no longer with her.
"DADDY! HELP! DADDY! PLEASE!!!" She screamed her lungs out. Straining , but she didn't care. She wanted her father. But she knew that he wouldn't come, no matter how many times she tried to deny it. She knew he was dead.
"What a pathetic little girl. Crying out for her dead father. That man was as much of a waste as she is. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, now does it? Let's just get this over with." A man in a white lab coat came close to the young girl strapped down in a chain that was placed in the middle of a large and bright room.
"NO! STOP! IT HURTS! STOPP! I WANT TO GO HOME! DADDY!!" The girl pleaded and cried. The young girl that was no older than 5 years.
"Oh quiet!" The man yelled and swiftly the back of his hand met with her left cheek. Effectively making her quiet as she silently sobbed to herself. Tears streamed down her cheek, endlessly. She mumbled some incoherent words to herself, making sure not to be heard by the men again.
"Good, now stay quiet." The man's foot steps started to get farther away until it stopped. Then the sound came closer to her. "This will hurt you a lot more than it will hurt me." Before the girl could think of what he meant, a sharp needle was pierced into her flesh, breaking many layers of the skin.
"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!" The girl could no longer contain her screams. Her shouts were bouncing off the walls. She continued to struggle until the man took the empty shot out of her arm and put a mask over her face. The mask distributed a kind of chemical gas that would be toxic of intaken too much yet helped lull her to sleep.
The girl was soon quiet and out cold. Two other men that were dressed in white picked the girl up and brought her to a dark cell where her unconscious body was thrown in. The cell door was shut and locked. The only light coming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter