The Plan and Someone's Comeback

Why is it Always You?

Somewhere in Seoul…

“What?! We lost again?!” And old man exclaimed. Then he slammed his table hard.

“I’m sorry, Sir, the move was unexpected.” A man in a suit apologized sincerely.

“Do you even know how much money I lost?!” The old man stood up from his seat, and grabbed the man by his collar.

The man struggled to answer, catching his breath. “It was a huge amount of money, but Sir, trust me. I’ll get the money back.”

“That’s bull!” The old man pushed the man forcefully on the wall.

The man groaned in pain.

The old man came close to him and grabbed him again. “I don’t need idiots like you.” He then let go of the man. He lifted his eyebrows at his body guard, making the body guard nod his head. The body guard pulled his gun and aimed at the man who’s on his knees.

“Don’t kill me, please.” The man begged.

“You’re useless!” The old man yelled. He looked at his body guard and gave him a nod.

“I- I KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP YOU GAIN YOUR MONEY BACK!” The man shouted, hoping to get a chance to live.

 

 

“Sooooooo!” A high school girl jumped on Sooyoung and hugged her neck.

“Yah yah yah, Boram!” Sooyoung tried to remove the girl’s arms around her neck. “Hug time’s over.”

Boram pouted. “Can’t I hug you anymore?”

Sooyoung gestured Boram to move closer. The smaller did. Sooyoung leaned in and whispered, “I have a girlfriend already. So no more hugging, okay?”

Boram gasped and showed a sad face. “I thought you’ll wait for me until I graduate?”

Sooyoung giggled. “I can’t wait anymore. I’m old.”

Boram sighed. “Can I hug you one last time?”

Sooyoung nodded.

Boram hugged Sooyoung on her waist.

Sooyoung pulled away and patted the smaller’s shoulder. “Go order some cakes now. They’re waiting for you.”

“Okay I will!” Boram smiled and ran to the cakes on display.

Sooyoung turned around to return to the kitchen. She bit her lips when she saw Jessica standing in front of her, her arms crossed, throwing her an icy killer glare.

Sooyoung gulped.

“What did I just saw?” Jessica asked, her voice firm.

“That was nothing.” Sooyoung went to Jessica and held her hand.

“Nothing?” Jessica scoffed. “With a high school kid?”

“I told the kid that I have a girl friend already.” Sooyoung tried to defend herself.

“Whatever.” Jessica ignored Sooyoung and went back to the kitchen.

Sooyoung followed her girl friend inside. She back hugged Jessica and rested her chin on her shoulder. “You jealous?”

Jessica didn’t say anything.

Sooyoung kissed Jessica’s neck.

“Aishh!” Jessica  hissed and turned around, facing Sooyoung. “Why does almost every girl customer you have here flirts with you?!”

Sooyoung scratched the back of her head. “Honestly… I used to flirt with them.”

Jessica glared at her girl friend. “Why are you flirting with them?!”

“So that they’ll buy cakes?” Sooyoung held Jessica’s hand. “I’m using that tactic. Since girls are more into sweets, Flirting makes them buy more cakes. That’s why I hired Sehun, Kris and Luhan. They’re good looking aren’t they? But not all girls are into guys. So those girls that are into girls, I’m the one responsible.”

Jessica crossed her arms. “I hate seeing them flirt with you. Let Luhan, Sehun, Kris and Lizzy do your responsibilities.”

“I’ll avoid them.” Sooyoung pulled Jessica and hugged her. “Don’t get jealous anymore.”

 

 

“Yah Choi Sooyoung, get back here! Don’t finish all the cakes!” Jessica shouted as she chased after Sooyoung who has two cakes in each of her hands, running away from her.

“No! These cakes are good!” Sooyoung said as she ran. She’s enjoying playing chase with her girl friend in the kitchen.

Then the kitchen door opened.

“Jessica! Soo! I need your help!” Taeyeon said.

The couple continued playing, ignoring their friend who just entered the kitchen.

“Come back here Choi Sooyoung!” Jessica shouted.

“No!” Sooyoung stuck her tongue out at Jessica as she ran, eating the cakes at the same time.

“Yah!” Taeyeon shouted.

The two stopped and looked at her.

“Oh, Taeyeon, you’re here.” Jessica said.

“How long have you been here?” Sooyoung went to her best friend and wrapped her arms around the smaller’s shoulder. “I didn’t notice you because you’re so small.”

Taeyeon elbowed her best friend, making her groan.

“What brings you here, Taeyeon?” Jessica asked.

“Oh. I want to ask for your help, guys!” Taeyeon said shyly as she went closer to Jessica.

“Anything for my best friend. What is it?” Sooyoung told her best friend.

“Errr…” Taeyeon played with fingers. “Can you guys teach me how to bake a cake?”

Sooyoung and Jessica looked at her.

“For what?” Jessica asked.

“For your best friend.” Taeyeon became shy.

“Ohmo!” Jessica giggled. “That’s sweet!”

“It’s just like Jessica making cakes for me.” Sooyoung said.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “Mine’s different. It’s more special. I’ll ask her to be my girl friend using that cake that I specially baked.”

“Ohmo!” Jessica covered with her hands. “That’s so sweet!”

“So you’re planning to ask her to be your girlfriend?!” Sooyoung asked, her tone excited.

Taeyeon cutely nodded. “I guess I should make her mine already.”

“You should’ve done that a long time ago.” Jessica said. “You both like each other.”

“When are you going to ask her?” Sooyoung asked.

“How much time do I need to learn how to bake a cake?” Taeyeon held the rolling pin on the table.

Jessica clapped her hands. “It depends. When do you want to start learning?”

“Can we start now?”

“SURE!” Jessica and Sooyoung said at the same time.

 

 

*KNOCK~ KNOCK~ KNOCK*

Tiffany ran as she opened the door. She already knows the person behind those knocks, and she’s very excited to see her.

“Good morning Tiffany!” Taeyeon greeted cheerfully.

“Good morning Taeyeon.” Tiffany flashed her eye smile.

“You hungry?” Taeyeon raised the plastic bag she’s holding. “I got us breakfast.”

“Aww. Thank you Taeyeon. But you don’t have to.” Tiffany knew that Taeyeon would visit her but she didn’t know that Taeyeon also bought breakfast for them.

“Are you planning to eat cereal again?” Taeyeon chuckled as she went inside Tiffany’s place, straight to her kitchen.

“That’s all I have here. You know I can’t cook.” Tiffany watched Taeyeon as the smaller girl prepared the food she bought.

“That’s why I came here and brought these so that you can have real breakfast.” Taeyeon smiled. “I bought pancakes, waffles, croissants, ham, omelet, and bacon” She placed all of them in one big plate, arranging them nicely. She then placed the big plate on the table.

“Woah that’s a lot.” Tiffany said as she eyed Taeyeon who sat beside her.

“It’s because I don’t know what you really like so… yeah.” Taeyeon gave her a sweet smile.

Tiffany can’t help but to smile back. “Let’s share?”

Taeyeon nodded. Taeyeon took a pancake with her hands then she let it go. “Ohmo!”

“What’s wrong?”

“We haven’t washed our hands yet!” Taeyeon giggled.

Tiffany giggled too. “Let’s wash hands first, then.”

They both went to the sink and washed their hands. They made the hand soap lather on their hands. Tiffany can’t help watch Taeyeon and smile as Taeyeon played with the soap. As she tried to make bubbles but she never succeeded.

Then they rinsed their hands.

“Tiffany.”

“Yes—ohmo!” Tiffany flinched when Taeyeon sprinkled water at Tiffany, using her fingers.

“Oooops. Sorry.” Taeyeon giggled.

Tiffany smirked. She cupped Taeyeon’s cheeks with her wet hands. “Oooops. Sorry.” She mocked Taeyeon.

Taeyeon pouted.

Tiffany giggled and took some tissue, she went closer to Taeyeon and wiped her wet cheeks. Their eyes met, they stared at each other for almost a minute.

Then Tiffany looked away. “Sorry. You started it first.”

“It was fun.” Taeyeon chuckled. “Let’s eat now?”

Tiffany nodded. “Let’s go.” She pulled Taeyeon to sit back to her place.

“So… What do you want to have first?” Taeyeon asked Tiffany as she eyed the food on the big plate.

“Hmmm. Waffles?” Tiffany answered.

Taeyeon nodded. She took a fork, sliced a small piece, forked it, and handed it to Tiffany.

“I can do it by myself, Taeyeon.” Tiffany giggled as she took the fork and ate the waffle. “You’re treating me like a kid.”

“Sorry.” Taeyeon smiled as she took a whole pancake with her hands, and took a bite from it.

Tiffany laughed seeing how cute Taeyeon was.

Taeyeon pinched a small piece of her pancake and held it in front of Tiffany, trying to feed her.

Tiffany looked at the piece of pancake in Taeyeon’s hands.

“It’s good.” Taeyeon said as she took another bite on her pancake.

Tiffany ate the pancake and smiled. “It is good.”

“Told ya.”

“Since you look like a kid, you should be the one who should be treated as a kid.” Tiffany said as she forked a small piece of waffle, and held it in front of Taeyeon. “Say aaaaah~”

“Ahhhh~” Taeyeon cutely opened , ate the waffle and gave Tiffany her cutest smile as she chewed on the food.

“Ohmo this girl.” Tiffany thought as she watched Taeyeon show her cuteness.

“Oh. I also got us something to drink.” Taeyeon stood from her chair and took a plastic bag on the counter. She placed two cups on the table. “One’s coffee and the other one’s hot chocolate. I also don’t know what you like so I got them both.”

“This is too much Taeyeon.” Tiffany said.

“No biggie!” Taeyeon smiled cutely. She pushed the cups near Tiffany. “So? Try them? And decide which one you like?”

Tiffany had no choice but to do what Taeyeon says because Taeyeon’s using her cuteness to make her say yes. She tasted the coffee first. “It’s great.”

“Really?” Taeyeon smiled. “Try this one.” Taeyeon handed her the other cup.

“It’s great too.” Tiffany said after tasting the hot chocolate. She offered the cup to Taeyeon. “Want to taste it?”

Taeyeon nodded and drank from it. She nodded and smiled. “It is great!”

“Taste this one too.” Tiffany handed the coffee to Taeyeon.

“So as this one.” Taeyeon nodded again. “So, which one do you like?”

“I like the coffee more.” Tiffany said.

“Then I’ll have the hot chocolate! Eat a lot, Tiffany!”

 

"Wah I'm so full!" Taeyeon slumped on the pink couch and patted her tummy.

"It's because you bought a lot of food for us to eat." Tiffany sat beside Taeyeon."Thanks Taeyeon."

"You're welcome!" Taeyeon yawned. "I'd like to eat breakfast with you anytime."

Tiffany saw Taeyeon's yawn. "What time did you finish work earlier?"

"About 3AM? The customers were requesting a lot of songs." Taeyeon answered, as she closed her eyes.

"You're really in demand." Tiffany giggled.

Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany. "Of course." She then saw Tiffany's sketch pad on the side of the couch. She took it and looked at it. "You're working before I arrived?"

Tiffany nodded.

Taeyeon placed the sketch pad on Tiffany's lap. "Go back to work."

Tiffany giggled. "Yes ma'am!" She then stood up and went to her desk. She looked at Taeyeon who took another sketchpad and started drawing again. Probably she'll draw her minions.

 

Tiffany glanced at her back and saw Taeyeon sleeping soundly on her couch, her body curled like a ball.

She stood up from her seat and went to her room. Took her blanket, went back to the living room and placed the blanket over Taeyeon. She then bent her knees to have a closer look at Taeyeon.

"I'll never get tired of your cute face." Tiffany thought as she tucked some of Taeyeon's hair behind her ear.

She then smiled and went back to her desk and resumed her work.

Taeyeon opened her eyes, smiled like there's no tomorrow, and closed her eyes again.

 

 

*RING ~ RING~ RING*

“Hello?”

“Hey Taeyeon! Are you busy?”

“Right now?”

“Yeah.”

“Hmmm. Not that much.”

“Are you free later? My work mate there’s a newly opened restaurant near Gangnam. They said that they serve delicious food. Want to try?”

“I’m sorry Tiffany. I’m meeting a client later.”

“Is that so… Okay… Maybe some other time.”

“Yeah. Uhh. I got to hang up. I have to call someone. Bye bye Tiffany.”

“Bye bye Tae.”

Taeyeon pocketed her phone after the call. Then oven alarmed. She carefully took the baking pan and showed it to Jessica. “What do you think?”

Jessica looked at Taeyeon’s work and shook her head. “It looks stiff. I think you mixed it too much.”

Taeyeon sighed. “I’ll do it again.”

 

 

Taeyeon carefully took the hot cake pan from the oven and placed it in the table. She took a large tray and tried to remove the cake from the pan. To her surprise, the cake cracked.

“Wah! What happened?!” Taeyeon shouted.

Sooyoung ran to her and saw Taeyeon’s cake. “Did this just come out of the oven?”

Taeyeon nodded.

“Aish. I told you already. You should’ve let it cool down first before removing it from the pan!” Sooyoung laughed.

“There were many instructions! I can’t memorize them easily!” Taeyeon ruffled her own hair.

“Anyway, Taeyeon. Where are you planning to ask her to be your girlfriend?” Sooyoung asked.

Taeyeon stared at the ceiling, thinking. Then she faced her tall best friend. “Honestly I don’t know yet. Maybe I’ll just knock at her door and show her the cake?”

“You’re as lame as Sooyoung!” Jessica yelled. She just entered the kitchen. She’s bringing drinks for the three of them. “That’s so lame!”

Sooyoung stuck her tongue out at her girl friend. “I’m lame but you said yes. Duh.”

Jessica rolled her eyes. She then went to Taeyeon, looked at the cracked cake and laughed.

“Don’t laugh.” Taeyeon pretended to cry.

Jessica pinched her arm. “Stop acting. You know what? Tiffany will love a romantic dinner.”

“A candle light dinner!” Sooyoung suggested.

“We didn’t have candle light dinner yet.” Jessica hugged Sooyoung’s arm.

Sooyoung pulled her arm and wrapped it around Jessica’s waist. “Want to have it later?”

“Yah!” Taeyeon crossed her arms and pouted. “Stop being so sweet.”

“You jealous?” Sooyoung giggled.

“You should make sure that Tiffany will say yes so that you can have things such as these.” Jessica pulled Sooyoung and kissed her.

 

 

“Okay that’s perfect.” Sooyoung said as Taeyeon placed the cake on the tray.

“Now it’s ready for frosting.” Jessica added.

Taeyeon excitedly clapped her hands. “Ohmo. My favorite part!”

Jessica pushed a tray with different frostings. “Start decorating your cake now!”

“Oh yes I will!” Taeyeon giggled as she took the spatula on her side, and started frosting her cake.

“Woah pink.” Jessica commented while watching Taeyeon carefully frosting the cake.

“Tiffany’s favorite color.” Taeyeon giggled.

“Tiffany will definitely say yes. There’s no way she’ll say no to something that’s pink.” Jessica said.

“Taeyeon, let’s do the candle light dinner at the roof top!” Sooyoung told her best friend who’s too focused on her cakes.

Taeyeon looked at Sooyoung. “That’s a nice idea. That place has a great view of the Seoul lights in the evening.”

“So romantic!” Jessica clasped her hands together and smiled. “I’m so excited!”

“Yah. You’re making me nervous.” Taeyeon told Jessica.

“What if we invite Tiffany for a dinner? And we’ll say that we’ll invite Taeyeon too?” Sooyoung tried to give more ideas to help her best friend.

“And then we’ll surprise her with the candle light dinner?” Taeyeon asked.

“Ohmo! Tiffany loves surprises!” Jessica hit Taeyeon’s shoulder because of too much excitement.

“Yah Jessica. I might mess up with this.” Taeyeon whined.

“Sorry.” Jessica giggled.

“Tae.” Sooyoung placed her hands on her best friend’s shoulder. “I just want to remind you that. It’s tomorrow already. You should be prepared so that you’ll not mess anything up.”

 

 

“Yah yah yah.” Taeyeon moved her cake away from Sooyoung who’s reaching for it. “Go ask Jessica for cakes. Not this one.”

“But it looks delicious!” Sooyoung said.

“And it’s cute too!” Jessica smiled as she looked at the cake Taeyeon did. It’s a pink, heart shaped cake, with a minion drawn with icing, and a phrase saying, I LOVE YOU.

“I worked my off for that!” Taeyeon exhaled as she eyed her cake. She took her phone and took a picture with it.

“One cute cake ready for tomorrow!” Sooyoung wrapped her arms around her best friend’s shoulder.

“One cute person ready for tomorrow!” Jessica added.

“One cute person nervous for tomorrow!” Taeyeon joined the two.

The three of them laughed.

 

 

“Hello?”

“Tiff!”

“Yes Jess?”

“You have no work tomorrow, right?”

“Yes. It’s weekend!”

“Would you like to join us for dinner? Sooyoung and I will cook real good food. Taeyeon will be joining us too.”

“Really? Then I’ll join you guys! I haven’t been spending time with Taeyeon lately. She’s always busy.”

Jessica can’t help but chuckle as she reminisced the failures Taeyeon experienced before she finally baked her cake. “Aye. You’re only joining us because Taeyeon’s there.”

“It’s not like that, Jessi.”

“Fine. So. See you tomorrow evening?”

“Sure!”

“Just go here at the shop. The dinner will be at the building’s rooftop.”

“Woah daebak! That’s so cool, Jessi!”

“I know so, you should come. Or I’ll kill you.”

“I will come, don’t worry. So, see you tomorrow night?”

“Yeah. Sure. See you!”

“Bye bye Jessi. I miss you!”

“Bye Tiff! I miss you too!”

The call ended. Jessica pocketed her phone and high fived both Taeyeon and Sooyoung.

“It’s all set!” Jessica said.

“Don’t worry Tae. The dinner’s on us. Just do well when you ask her to her yours already.” Sooyoung hugged her small friend.

 

 

Taeyeon checked herself in the mirror for the last time. She combed her short hair with her fingers, brushed her fringe to the side and smiled cutely.

“Tiffany, will you be my girl friend?” Taeyeon said to the mirror, practicing what she’ll say in a few hours to the woman she loves.

She giggled due to too much excitement. She smiled and took the bouquet of flowers on her table, and went outside.

She made sure that her door was locked and happily walked her way out. Till someone’s voice made her stop in her tracks.

“You cut your hair short? It looks good on you.”

Taeyeon’s eyes widened. She knows that voice. She’ll never forget that voice.

 

Flashback…

“Oh come on Taeng, don’t cut your hair short, you look better with long hair.”

Taeyeon laughed. “Jooyeonie. For a change. I promise I’ll look cuter with my short hair.”

Jooyeon pouted. “It’s just that more girls will go after you if you cut your hair short. I don’t want that.”

“Aigoo.” Taeyeon hugged her girl friend. “Fine, fine. I won’t cut my hair. I’ll just let it stay long, just like what my Jooyeonie wants.”

“Thank you Taeng!” Jooyeon pecked her lips. “I love you!”

 

Taeyeon turned around, and she was right. The person in front of her eyes made her knees feel weak. dry, and her chest heavy.

“Joo.. yeon…” Is Taeyeon was able to say.

 

======================================================

SORRY READERS. I CANT GIVE YOU TAENY THAT EASY! :3