Make You Mine

Why is it Always You?

To tell you the truth, Jessica and I are not together. She’s not my girl friend, and I’m not hers.”

“What are you talking about?!”

“We’re not together. Don’t you get it?” Yuri poked her index finger at the side of Sooyoung’s forehead. “Duh.”

“H-how? But you told me that she said yes already!” Sooyoung exclaimed.

“Calm down!” Yuri chuckled. “This is what happened…”

 

Flashback…

“Jessica!” Yuri waved her hands at Jessica, who’s seated near the counter. Jessica called her for them to meet that day. It’s also the day that Yuri planned to ask Jessica to be her girlfriend.

Jessica gave Yuri a smile. “You’re here.”

“For you.” Yuri said as she handed a bouquet of flowers to Jessica.

Jessica’s face turned serious. “Thanks Yuri, but you don’t have to.”

“I want to.” Yuri gave Jessica a smile.

“Yuri, can we talk?”

Yuri smiled in spite of Jessica’s seriousness. “Sure.”

“Can we sit there?” Jessica eyed the table at the corner of the shop. Yuri nodded. They both went and took their seats, facing each other.

“So what do you want to talk about?” Yuri asked, she’s nervous. She’s feeling that something good isn’t going to happen.

Jessica cleared . “I don’t want to hurt you, Yuri. But I know I have to hurt you right now, so that you won’t get hurt anymore in the future.”

Yuri forced a smile. She knew what Jessica meant. “Thanks?”

“We can be friends…” Jessica said.”I’m sorry; Yuri, but I can’t give you anything than friendship.”

Yuri nodded. Then she faced Jessica. “You already like someone…”

Jessica nodded.

“And it’s Sooyoung.” Yuri said.

Jessica’s eyes widened. “H-how did you…”

Yuri laughed. Somehow she felt at ease. “You guys are way too obvious.”

“What do you mean?”

Yuri cleared . “I already had a feeling about it; since the night that we met at Gee Restaurant? With Taeyeon and Tiffany? The way you act with Sooyoung. It’s different. Same as Sooyoung’s. I was so jealous that night. You seem more interested at Sooyoung than I.”

Jessica sighed. “I’m sorry, Yul.”

“I think Sooyoung likes you too.” Yuri said with a smile.

“She doesn’t. She only likes my cakes.” Jessica liked the idea, but she doesn’t want to expect.

Yuri held Jessica’s hand. “Believe me. I’m her roommate for four years. I’ve seen her with hundreds of girls, but the way she treats you? Different.”

“Yuri…”

Yuri held Jessica’s hand tighter. “If it’s Sooyoung, I can let go. No hard feelings.”

“Why? Why are you so nice?” Jessica said with a concerned face. She was touched by Yuri’s words.

Yuri took a deep breath. “Sooyoung, ever since, she’s been with different girls. But she never liked someone, until you came. This is like once in a blue moon chance. Sooyoung should grab it.” Then she looked at Jessica. “Do you really like Sooyoung? Do you want her to be yours?”

Jessica nodded. “I do…”

Yuri smiled. “I’ll help you.”

“Yuri…” Jessica held Yuri’s hand that time. “Thank you very much and, I’m really sorry.”

Yuri smiled again. “Although it hurts a little bit, it’s okay. You should make Sooyoung yours in exchange of hurting me.”

“I will, Yuri, thanks.”

“Ohmo!” Yuri pulled her hands off Jessica when she saw Sooyoung walking outside, still far from the shop. She leaned closer to Jessica. “Let’s make Sooyoung yours! She’s on her way here!”

Jessica gasped. “H-how?!”

“Follow me.” Yuri pulled Jessica near the counter, just in front of the shop’s entrance. “Just play along, okay?”

Jessica nodded.

Yuri shouted, “Jessica, for you!” And handed her the bouquet of flowers again. Because of her loud voice, everyone’s attention was on them.

Jessica took the flowers again. “Thanks, Yul!”

Then the shop door opened, revealing a Sooyoung with an unreadable expression.

Yuri winked at Jessica. Then she ran to Sooyoung and pulled her towards Jessica.

 “Thanks for teaching me the moves! JESSICA FINALLY SAID YES!”

Sooyoung’s expression became more unreadable. She said a cold “Congratulations” with a very obvious fake smile.

Yuri and Jessica just watched Sooyoung walk away.

“Yuri, I don’t think this is a good idea.” Jessica said.

“Trust me, Sica. I know Sooyoung. She’s very brave. She will make her move soon.” Yuri scratched her head.

 

“You shouldn’t have told me that she said yes because you guys are not even together!” Sooyoung almost yelled.

Yuri giggled. “What I meant that time is, she said yes, she likes you.”

Sooyoung shook her head. “I can’t believe this! Then why you didn’t tell me that that’s what you meant?!”

Yuri rolled her eyes. “Duh. You said you had a tiring day. You even hurriedly went upstairs, leaving the two of us.”

Sooyoung just stared at the blank air, trying to absorb all what’s really going on.

Yuri cleared . “Jessica even tried to talk to you. But you avoided her like a coward.” She poked Sooyoung’s forehead again. “You coward.”

Sooyoung face palmed. “It’s because I thought you two are together. And it hurts me. I don’t want to ruin your relationship.”

“From the shop, to the park, even when you go out with your friends. You avoided her.” Yuri added. “As much as she tries to get close to you, you run away.”

“It’s because you gave me the wrong idea.” Sooyoung said.

“I did it because I thought you were brave. Back in college, you were so confident with all the girls you’ve been with. I was expecting you to make your move and win her heart. Remember back in college? You even used to steal girls from their boyfriends and girlfriends. But now… Why did you chicken out?  ”

“I don’t know.” Sooyoung shook her head.

Yuri laughed. “I forgot. Jessica’s different. You like her.”

Sooyoung remained silent for a few seconds. Then she took a deep breath. “No. I love her.”

Yuri sat up straight, with a big smile on her face. “What did you say?!”

“I said I love her.” Sooyoung said, not looking at her friend.

“You love her? For real?”

Sooyoung nodded. “I love Jessica.”

Yuri punched her shoulder. “Then what the hell are you waiting for? Get your off this comfy couch and make her yours!”

Sooyoung immediately stood up, then she faced Yuri. “What I am going to do?” She scratched her head.

“Looks like I’ll be the one who’ll teach you the moves now.” Yuri grinned.

“Yul, help me!” Sooyoung held Yuri’s arms.

Yuri nodded. “She said that she’ll go home right?”

“Yes.”

“Do you know where her home is?” Yuri asked.

Sooyoung nodded. She already walked Jessica home several times.

Yuri giggled. “See? You even know where she lives and I don’t. So it’s better if you’ll be the one who will go after her.”

Sooyoung smiled. “Thanks Yul. You’re the best.” She pulled her friend for a hug.

Yuri hugged her tall friend back. “Hey. It hurt too. I already accepted that you guys are for each other. Just be together so that my heart will be happy.” She pushed Sooyoung. “Go now.”

Sooyoung nodded and smiled. “Got to go now!” She ran to the parking lot to get her car.

 

Yuri watched her tall friend, running outside. She sighed and smiled. “Finally.”

 

 

Sooyoung parked her car as fast as she could. She got out of her car and waited for the elevator. She pushed the buttons multiple times, but the elevator is still a few floors away. She can’t wait. She took the stairs instead since Jessica’s unit is only at the 3rd floor. She ran with all her might until she reached the third floor. She ran towards Jessica’s door and stopped for a while, catching her breath.

She took a deep breath and pressed the door bell.

No answer.

She pressed it again. Twice.

Still no answer.

She got irritated and pressed it many times. Just like how she plays with Taeyeon’s doorbell. And then it opened.

“Why the hell are you playing with my doorb—“ Jessica was shocked to see a panting Sooyoung in front of her door.

“Hey.” Sooyoung waved her hands as she tried to stop herself from breathing so hard.

“Why are you here?” Jessica asked coldly.

“I… Uhm…” Sooyoung can’t find the right words to say.

“Go home.” Jessica was about to close her door but Sooyoung stopped her. “What?!”

“Are you okay?” Sooyoung asked.

“I’m not.” Jessica tried to close her door again, but was stopped. “Go home, Soo.”

Sooyoung shook her head. “Listen to me first.”

“I don’t have time.” Jessica tried to close her door again. Sooyoung pushed the door open before it can fully close.

“I love you.” Sooyoung said, under her breath.

“I’m not in the mood to play with you, Sooyoung.” Jessica tried to close the door again.

Sooyoung pushed the door, not allowing it to close. “I love you, Jessica.” She said seriously.

“No! You love my cakes, not me!” she tried to push the door close. But because she can’t use her other hand, Sooyoung was able to stop her from closing her door.

“I love you!” Sooyoung raised her voice, still trying to keep Jessica’s door open, despite of the other girl trying to close it.

“Don’t make a scene!” Jessica said.

Sooyoung saw the numbers on Jessica’s door. “JESSICA OF UNIT 318, I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!” Sooyoung shouted her lungs out.

“Yah! I said don’t make a scene!” Jessica snarled.

Sooyoung let go of Jessica’s door as she shouted louder. “JESSICA JUNG! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Sooyoung! Shut up!” Jessica opened the door and went to Sooyoung to cover . Sooyoung avoided Jessica’s hand. She shouted again, “JUNG SOOYEON, I LOVE Y---“ Then there was silence.

Sooyoung was silenced by Jessica’s lips

 

 

Taeyeon took a final glance at the photo in her hand. A picture of her and Jooyeon, taken at their house’s garden. It’s their anniversary that day.

“I moved on now. Thanks for the memories. I’ll cherish them.” Taeyeon said as she threw the picture in a metal bin, along with some letters and stuff toys, that are from Jooyeon. She lighted a match and threw it in the bin, burning all its contents.

“Someone helped me to move on. And I’m in love with that person now.” Taeyeon said as she watched the fire burn her stuffs inside the bin.

 

 

“Does it hurt?” Sooyoung asked, looking at the cast on Jessica’s arm. They’re sitting on Jessica’s floor, their backs rested on the couch.

Jessica shook her head. “But it’s uncomfortable.”

“How long will it take to heal?”

“The cast can be removed after a week.”

“Stay here and get well. You’re off for a week.” Sooyoung said.

“I have to make cakes.” Jessica whined.

“I’ll take care of you for a week.” Sooyoung winked at Jessica. “All you have to do is to rest.”

“Yah.” Jessica pinched Sooyoung’s arm. “Don’t forget you need to make cakes to for your customers.”

Sooyoung scooted closer to Jessica. “I don’t care about it anymore. All I care about is you.” She said shyly.

Jessica blushed. She flinched when she felt Sooyoung’s arm snake around her waist.

“I know this is the lame, but Sooyeon-ah, will you be my girlfriend?” Sooyoung asked shyly, her eyes avoiding Jessica’s.

Jessica giggled. She cupped Sooyoung’s cheeks. “Look at me.”

Sooyoung looked at Jessica. Her face tense.

Jessica giggled seeing Sooyoung look so tense. “Aigoo why are you so shy. Yes. I’ll be your girlfriend.” Then she pecked Sooyoung’s lips.

Then Jessica remembered something. She pushed Sooyoung hard, making her fall on the floor.

“Yah! Why did you push me?!” Sooyoung rubbed her back as she tried to sit up.

“You have Sulli’s germs on your lips. Ewww.” Jessica faked a disgusted face.

Sooyoung scoffed. “You’re the one who kissed me.” Then her face turned furious. “Why did you slap me back then?!”

Jessica shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know why.”

Sooyoung touched her cheek. “It was the most painful slap I received in my entire life. It hurts!”

“Serves you right.” Jessica answered.

“You’re just jealous.” Sooyoung giggled.

“No I’m not.”

“Yes you are. Do even know how sad you looked like when you saw me and Sulli kissing?” Sooyoung teased with a grin.

“Aish! Fine. I was jealous!” Jessica punched Sooyoung’s arm. “I was drunk that time! My boiling blood was enraged by the alcohol! You’re lucky because you just received a slap! You deserve a beating!” Jessica started throwing Sooyoung some punches. “I should beat you till you die!”

Sooyoung laughed. It seemed like Jessica’s punches are just tickling her. She held both of Jessica’s wrists to stop her, and then she looked deep in her eyes. “Wipe off Sulli’s germs off my lips then.” She grinned. “Wipe them off with your lips.” Then she pulled Jessica in for a kiss.

 

 

 

Taeyeon plugged an earphone in her ear, while Tiffany plugged the other one with hers. Then she took her phone and pressed the play button.

Taeyeon giggled. “You really did record my voice.”

“You think Jessica was joking?”

“I thought she was just teasing you.” Taeyeon smiled cutely.

“Aigoo.” Tiffany face palmed.

Taeyeon pulled the earphones from their ears.

“Why? I was enjoying listening to your voice.” Tiffany whined.

Taeyeon held Tiffany’s hand and pulled her up to stand. “Come with me.”

“Where are we going?” Tiffany asked while she is being pulled towards the door.

“I’ll give something better than that.” Taeyeon answered as she pulled Tiffany out of her unit and she opened her own door.

“What is it?” Tiffany asked, she’s still being pulled by Taeyeon.

Taeyeon stopped in front of a door just beside her room. She opened it and gestured for Tiffany to come inside. Tiffany went inside. It was a small room with different instruments. There was a piano, some guitars and drums too. There’s also a microphone in the corner of the small room.

“Welcome to my mini studio.” Taeyeon said proudly.

Tiffany sat in one of the bean bags on the floor. “You’re really a musician huh?” Her eyes scanned the whole area.

Taeyeon nodded. She went to the piano and sat on the stool. She moved to give a little space for Tiffany and patted the empty space, telling Tiffany to sit beside her.

Tiffany stood up and sat beside Taeyeon.

“This is better than listening to a recording.” Taeyeon smiled and started pressing the keys of the piano. Her fingers moving smoothly. Then she started singing.

haji motan mari neomu manhayo

hanbeondo dangsineun deudji motaet jiman

nae ape boyeojin nugungal amuna saranghal

geureon sarameun anieyo

(There are so many things I couldn’t say

You have never heard them before but

I’m not someone

who just loves anyone I see)

 

She glances at Tiffany while smiling, as she sings. Tiffany can’t help but smile back.

Tiffany placed her hand on her chest. “Aigoo my dear heart. Please calm down. Don’t beat too fast.”

sesangui geu manheun saramdeul soge

naegen ojig geudaega boyeo jyeotgie

(Because among the many people in this world

I could only see you)

 

Taeyeon smiled at her again, and then Taeyeon focused on the keys back, singing nicely. Her voice nice and calm. Tiffany closed her eyes, listening to Taeyeon, listening to the fast beating of heart.

 

geudaeman bomyeo seo itneun georyo

i sarang huen nan jal moreugesseoyo

aju eorin aiga hangsang geureoha deusi

jigeum i sungan ttaseuhi ana jullaeyo

(I am standing here as I only see you

After this love, I don’t really know what will happen

Just like child who is always this way,

Will you warmly hold me right now?)

 

Tiffany let Taeyeon’s voice take over her. Her world stopped again. It seems only Taeyeon and she existed. In that small room, just the two of us.

 

deo gakkai

deo ttaseuhi

ana jullaeyo
 (Closer

Warmer

Will you hold me?)

 

The song ended.

Silence.

Taeyeon’s last lines of the song replayed in Tiffany’s mind. “Closer, Warmer, Will you hold me?”

 

She hugged Taeyeon and didn’t say anything. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment.

 

Taeyeon smiled. She hugged Tiffany back, wrapping her hands around Tiffany’s waist, feeling the latter’s warmth. Her heart beating so fast.

 

Then Taeyeon’s phone started ringing. Enough to ruin the sweet moment.

Both of them pulled away. Still smiling, Taeyeon took her phone from her pocket and saw that Sooyoung’s calling. She answered it right away.

“Soo?”

“Taeyeon! Can you meet Mr. Park in an hour?”

Taeyeon furrowed her brows. “Me? Why? Why not you?” She’s having fun spending the day with Tiffany.

“Errr… I need to do something?”

Tiffany, who heard the conversation, gave Taeyeon a nod when the latter looked at her. Telling her that it’s okay for her to go.

“Fine.” Taeyeon sighed.

“Thank you Taeyeon! I love you!” Sooyoung shouted over the phone and ended the call.

“What’s wrong with her…” Taeyeon asked Tiffany as she pocketed her phone.

 

 

Tiffany is lying at her couch, her eyes closed. Replaying their sweet moment in her mind all over and over again. She can’t help but smile. If someone would see her at that state, others might think that she lost her mind already.

Then her phone started ringing. It was a video call from Jessica. She answered and held her phone in front of her face as they started videocalling.

“Hey Tiff.” Jessica greeted happily.

“Hey Jess. What’s with the video call? You look so happy today.” Tiffany smiled.

“You look happy too!” Jessica said. “Did you have some sweet time with Taeyeon again?”

Tiffany nodded cutely and giggled.

“Aigoo. My best friend.” Jessica giggled too. “Oh by the way, I have a guest here.”

“You have? Who?”

Then Sooyoung appeared beside Jessica.

“Sooyoung? Why are you at Jessica’s place?” Tiffany asked. She knows that things are still messy between them.

Jessica stuck her tongue out at her best friend. Sooyoung kissed Jessica’s cheek.

Tiffany gasped. “Are you guys together already?”

Jessica nodded. She pecked Sooyoung’s lips, showing off to her best friend.

“Oh my gosh.” Tiffany said out loud. “I can’t believe this!”

“Me too!” Sooyoung happily said.

“You better take care of my best friend, Sooyoung!” Tiffany said firmly. Then her brows furrowed when she saw the cast on Jessica’s arm. “Is that a cast?”

Jessica nodded.

“What happened to you?!” Tiffany yelled. “Sooyoung! What did you do to my best friend?!”

“It wasn’t my fault!” Sooyoung defended.

“It’s her fault.” Jessica giggled.

“I’ll kill you Choi Sooyoung. Wait for me there!” Tiffany shouted and ended the call. She ran to her bed room and changed her clothes.

 

 

“Jessica, I told you to stay still!” Taeyeon demanded like a kid. Her eyes went back at Jessica’s cast, as she drew her favorite minions on it.

“Yah! My girl friend’s cast is not your sketchpad!” Sooyoung growled.

“Its fine, Soo. It’s cute.” Jessica giggled.

Taeyeon stuck her tongue out at Sooyoung. Then she focused back on her art.

Then Jessica’s doorbell rang. Since Taeyeon is busy doing her art on Jessica’s cast, Sooyoung is the one who opened the doors.

“Yah Choi Sooyoung!” Tiffany yelled, with her ever so loud voice.

Sooyoung covered her ears. “Ohmo Tiffany.”

“Where’s my best friend?!” Tiffany glared at her as she went inside Jessica’s apartment. She furrowed her brows at the sight of the two persons in the living room.

Taeyeon is sitting close to Jessica. Jessica’s casted arm is rested on Taeyeon’s lap. Taeyeon, busy drawing stuffs on the cast. Jessica is leaning, as she watches Taeyeon’s drawing skills, making her face and Taeyeon’s close to each other.

Tiffany cleared . Both Taeyeon and Jessica looked at her.

“Tiffany!” Taeyeon said, full of energy. Then her eyes went back to Jessica’s cast.

“Hey Tiff.” Jessica waved her free hand.

Tiffany placed the plastic bags she’s carrying at the table near the two. She faced the busy Taeyeon. “I thought you’re going to meet a client?”

“It finished fast.” Taeyeon answered.

“What do you have here?” Sooyoung checked out the plastic bags that Tiffany brought.

Tiffany turned around. “Food.”

Sooyoung her lips.

“Choi Sooyoung.” Tiffany said with a serious voice.

“Y-yes?” Sooyoun smiled.

“Explain what happened to Jessica.”

Taeyeon and Jessica giggled. Sooyoung scratched the back of her neck and started to tell the whole story. That Jessica had an accident in the kitchen.

Tiffany gave Sooyoung multiple pinches in the arm. “You! You! It’s your fault. You should’ve been with her in your kitchen to prevent accidents!”

“I’m sorry!” Sooyoung moved away, trying to avoid Tiffany’s attacks. She went behind Jessica and used Jessica as a shield.

Tiffany continued to attack Sooyoung who’s hiding behind Jessica. Sooyoung decided to hide behind Taeyeon. Tiffany attacked her.

“Yah! Guys!” Taeyeon shouted as she raised her head. “If this messes up, Choi Sooyoung, you’re dead!” The two stopped their little game.

Sooyoung sneered. “Me only? Tiffany is the one who keeps pinching me.”

Tiffany crossed her arms. “It’s your fault why Jessica’s arm is injured right now!”

“Don’t worry.” Sooyoung sat beside Jessica. “I’ll take good care of her. I promise!”

“You better do!” Tiffany sat on the floor.

Sooyoung started preparing the food that Tiffany bought. Then the door bell rang again.

 

“Let’s party!!!” Yuri shouted as soon as the door was opened. She was invited by the new couple to celebrate.

“Yull!” Sooyoung hugged her newly arrived friend. Sooyoung felt very thankful to her college friend.

“Okay you can pull away now. Your girlfriend might get mad.” Yuri chuckled.

Sooyoung pulled away and chuckled too. “What are you bringing?”

“Liquor.” Yuri giggled.

“Come inside!” Sooyoung wrapped her arm around Yuri and they went inside.

 

“Hey guys!” Guys greeted the three girls in the living room.

“Hi Yul.” Tiffany flashed her eye smile.

“Yuri.” Jessica said cutely.

“Boss!” Taeyeon smiled like a dork.

Yuri placed her hands on her waist. “Why are you guys looking so happy to see me?”

Jessica stood up, went to Yuri and gave her a hug. “Thank you Yul.”

Yuri returned the hug. “You’re always welcome. Congratulations for finally being together.”

“Wah. They look good together.” Taeyeon teased as she arranges her colored pens in its container.

“What did you say, midget?” Sooyoung butted in.

“Yuri and Jessica look good together.” Taeyeon said out loud.

“Ah Really.” Sooyoung smirked. “I’m not giving you any of these!” Sooyoung placed the bag of liquor Yuri bought on the table.

Taeyeon gasped. “Ohmo.” She went to her tall best friend and hugged her waist. “I’m just kidding Soo. Jessica and you look perfect together.”

Sooyoung covered her ears with her hands. “I’m not hearing anything.”

“Yah.” Taeyeon pouted. “Sooyoung-ah~”

Tiffany watched Taeyeon act cute to Sooyoung. She can’t help but giggle. “Instead of playing, why not go to the kitchen and prepare the food?” Tiffany suggested.

“Sorry guys if I can’t serve you right now. You’re my guests… and my arm…” Jessica raised her casted arm. “Is injured.”

“Nah It’s fine!” Yuri said. “Sooyoung’s there to take charge.”

Sooyoung smiled. “Oh yes I will.”

“I’ll help!” Taeyeon raised her hand.

“I’ll help too!” Yuri also raised her hand.

“You ladies, stay here, okay?” Sooyoung told Tiffany and Jessica.

The two nodded and smiled.

 

 

“Yuri, are you really fine? “ Taeyeon asked Yuri who’s getting some plates. “I mean, you like Jessica. And she’s with Sooyoung now. Does it hurt?”

“Hmm.” Yuri paused. “It does hurt but just a little bit. What I feel now is I’m happy for them.”

“Are you sure?” Sooyoung asked, her voice full of concern.

Yuri chuckled. “You think I’m lying?” Yuri went to Sooyoung and rested her arm on her friend’s shoulder. “I’m happy for you. The two of you. And also, think of this as my thank you because you really helped me back in college with the girls.”

Sooyoung just looked at her.

“And because of your help, I’ve been in love… many times. I experienced love and became happy.” Yuri playfully punched Sooyoung’s arm. “And you. You had more girls than I do. But you didn’t even fall in love to even one of them. So now, Jessica comes in the picture. I want you to experience love, being in love, and being loved. You deserve it Soo.”

“You’re my best friend… but… I didn’t know that.” Taeyeon said.

“It’s because we met after my college days.” Sooyoung answered.

“Is Jessica your first love?” Taeyeon asked.

“Hm…” Sooyoung paused for a while to think. “I had a puppy love back in high school.”

“Jessica’s your first love.” Yuri hugged Sooyoung.

Sooyoung chuckled. “I guess so.”

Yuri turned to Taeyeon and hugged her. “What about you, little singing midget? When are you going to make the eye smiling princess your girlfriend?”

Taeyeon scratched her head. “Are you guys pressuring me to make her my girlfriend soon?”

“Have you moved on?” Sooyoung asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

“Do you want to lose her?”

Taeyeon shook her head.

“Then don’t waste time and make her yours!!!” Yuri poked Taeyeon’s waist.

Sooyoung nodded. “I’m 100% sure that she’ll say yes.”

“Me too.” Yuri smiled.

“Soon.” Taeyeon giggled. “Soon.”

 

===========================
SOOSICA together now! You guys are a step closer to YOONG! ahahahaha~