The Princess' Sweetheart

Yoon Bomi's World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  | an excuse for my abstain in this story updates :(  

Hoya sighs, for thousands time already. He doesn't like the thought of being controlled by someone other than his own self, but he also questions his power when Yoon Bomi did all mighty and highly to himself.

Yoon Bomi. That spoiled brat princess.

And Lee Hoya is not your usual guy who you meet as stranger as passing by the street, he's a ing fighter. A dangerous one.

"Yah oppa, promise me, okay? Promise me!" Bomi's high pitched voice wakes him up from his wandering mind. In front of him, that almighty princess pouts while glaring at him at the same time.

It maybe his defeat.

"Promise."

"Pinky promise!"

She's not Yoon Bomi without her habitual scream.

"Bom—"

Her cheeks redden in anger.

"Pinky promise!"

Oh where are You God, when Your people needs Your miracle badly?

Hoya swears on his mind, if the news about this badass Lee Hoya doing pinky promise to someone dressed in fluffy pink with rifles everywhere spreads to public, he promise to get suicide immediately.

*

"Okay, you looks decent on this. I'll take this suit, and please get me double."

"Bomi-ah, you don't have to—"

Hoya desperately refuses while Bomi perfectly ignores his plead (excuse me, but Lee Hoya never pleads, moreover to a girl, you peasant!).

Bomi takes a leisure stroll as once again wandering around the shop to find another decent clothes for him.

"Oh cute!" She squeals pointing out a pink shirt with 'I am My Sweetheart's' printed on it, big. "Do you like that one too oppa?"

The scene is really like a little adorable girl with her lovely big brother.

"No, Bomi-ah." Hoya shudders imagining Dongwoo's maniac laugh when found him in that shirt.

"But oppa, it looks cute on youuu!" Bomi wails, giving him her puppy eyes.

Oooh that puppy eyes. Rich girls always think puppy eyes is the only solution of their problem. Hell no! Hoya snorts. He's not gonna sacrifice his image just for the sake of that stupid puppy eyes!

"Seriously Bomi-ah, no."

And that day ends up with sulking Bomi presents him a silent treatment on their way home (or to Hoya's because practically Bomi sends him off with her chauffeur).

*

Finally. Hoya feels relieved. Today is different, today is a joyful day. No Yoon Bomi around equals peace and time to breath properly for Hoya.

"Where is that chick?" Dongwoo raises one eyebrow, getting used to the sight of his friend tailed by that chick every time and finding odd when Hoya is alone this time.

"Quality time with her one and only friend; Kim Namjoo." Hoya quotes.

"Oh cheer up man, it's not your first time being dumped by some high class girl, right?"

A hard whack successfully lands on Dongwoo's head.

"Oh wait, it is." Dongwoo doesn't give up easily, his goofy grin glues on his face annoyingly.

"Shut up!"

"But I heard Kim Namjoo's big brother is the true prince charming on each girls' mind, you sure it's quality time between those chicks only?" Still grinning idiotically, Dongwoo teases his dear friend once again.

"Wow, a big relief then." Hoya snickers.

"You sure? Kim Myungsoo is every girls' dream, man." More grins, more being an idiot.

Hoya eyes the goofy guy in disgust. "And your point is?"

"I can help you to beat that Kim Rich and take back your adorable princess."

Whack.

"Can you be more an idiot than you already are?!" Hoya really can't believe Jang Dongwoo's brain.

*

Bomi runs into him and strikes him in a bear hug.

"Oppa I miss you!"

"Bomi please, we are in your school."

But surely it's not Yoon Bomi if minds what people say to her.

"We didn't meet like for years!" Still squishes him tightly, Bomi squeals in excitement.

Hoya rolls his eyes. "It's just one day, Bomi-ah."

"But still!" Bomi pouts, finally releases her unbreakable hug (thank God, thank You). "Don't you miss me too?!"

No. Hoya deadpans. "Of course."

Hoya swears if it's not because Kyungsoo—Bomi's chauffeur—who terrorized his phone telling Princess Yoon wouldn't attend her class without him being there, Hoya would never go to her school willingly.

He has a pity for that young man. Heck, a day with normal Bomi is quite a torture, moreover with whining Bomi. May God bless your life forever, Do Kyungsoo.

"Bomi-ah, come on. Mr. Huang already waited you for his class."

Oh, is this the prince charming Kim Myungsoo? Hoya squints his eyes when another student—the handsome one—comes to remind her about her taekwondo class. He has everything that screams 'gentleman' and 'rich' on himself, which is the exact opposite of Hoya.

"Okay oppa, just a minute." Bomi nods to her Myungsoo oppa before turning her attention back to Hoya.

 

Why does she call him oppa?!

 

And why do you mind it so much, Lee Hoya?!

 

"Oppa, come with me. You can watch me doing some kicks and punches like what you did before!" Bomi sets her face into puppy eyes again, so eager to make Hoya sees her skill.

Oh you gotta be kidding me. Hoya chuckles. I am a fighter. I fight with other gangs as dangerous as mine, princess. Hoya has the urge to laugh so badly.

"Do you learn taekwondo too, Hoya-ssi?" Kim rich is suddenly being a busy body.

Hoya smirks. "No."

"He fought with other people, Myung oppa! He's the best street fighter out there!" Bomi squeals, turns into fangirl mode instantly.

The expression of that Kim rich is priceless, makes Hoya wants to capture it with his latest trendy phone Bomi bought him a month ago.

The princess with a street fighter?!

"Bomi-ah, let's go."

And Hoya feels disturbed when Kim Myungsoo drags her forcefully, his handsome face throws a dagger at him.

He suddenly feels like to beat Kim-f.cking-Myungsoo into a pulp.

*

A mere text from Kim Namjoo can make Hoya's day flipped out and out of control. His mind, his mind is out of control.

"Chill, will you? We already made a deal with Kyungjae, remember? I doubt he would break it off this sooner." Dongwoo raises his eyebrow, eyeing the busy walking back and forth Lee Hoya.

"She asked whether Bomi knew him or not, damnit, Dongwoo! It must be something!" Hoya glares at his friend's leisure, obviously upset with Dongwoo's calmness.

Right when Dongwoo wants to open his mouth in defense, Hoya beats him to it.

"And how the hell can you think Bomi knows that bastard?! This is Yoon Bomi, that super rich Yoon princess, why—"

"How the hell that ing rich princess know you by the way?"

It effectively silences Hoya's-seems-never-ending-rants.

"But this is Kim Kyungjae."

At least I gave no harm to her and still ‘treated’ her like princess.

"And you are Lee Hoya. And she is Yoon—"

"Alright, stop. I get it now." Hoya huffs.

It's not his fault, right? Yoon Bomi herself is the one who took interest in him before took the power of him. Heck, Hoya is never fond of clingy princess type girl to be dated with. Heck, he even held a grudge toward chaebol family based on his envy of their thoughtless action toward other people (or exactly the people who they decide are in lower level than them).

But it's all Yoon Bomi's first step to get closer to him (and clings annoyingly whenever she can) after she saw bunch of scary guys fought each other (aka Hoya's gang vs that bastard Dongjun's) on the empty street (she said she was lost). She didn't run away, just stood there in shock, but tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter