Announce !

Fan service to real :D
[Yesung POV] I and Yuri have been couple for two monthd and it's time to tell the fans. I wanna tell the fans at today's MAMA. "Leeteuk hyung..." "Yes ?" "I want to tell the fans I'm dating Yuri..." "Hyung, I help you tell ^ ^" "Sungmin, let him tell himself..." "Kkay :)" [Yuri POV] I'm at the place of MAMA now... "Yuri?" "Yesung ah..." "I will reveal out love at MAMA if SJ gets prize." "Jeonmai... Oppa?" "Neh!" "That's good :D We don't need to hide anymore" Oppa....He's a good oppa indeed. [Yesung POV] "2011 MAMA in Korea The best male group is..." Is gonna reveal... I hope we get prize. "Super Junior !" I happily hug my hyungs and dongsaengs because I finally can reveal our love to my fans. Teukkie hyung givng a speech, but suddenly he said..."Um... Yesung has something to say..." My members clapped for me... "Um... Hi I'm Yesung and I wanted to say ... I'm dating one of the Girls Generation members, Kwon Yuri" Everyone is shocked, even some artists. Some ELF clapped and said "Our Yesung finaly dating" and cried. And the next day... The headlines is Yesung and Yuri dating. My hyungs and dongsaengs were screaming because they were over-joyed. My god ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… Yulsung ! ! ! !