Last chapter - Happy family

Fan service to real :D

[yesung pov] Yuri was in contraction from 12 hours ago ... She can't even sleep or eat because she's in pain ... Leeteuk drove Yoogeun to school this morning, Kyuyeon and Kyumin is at our house, taken care by the other couples... "Yuri, are you ok ..." "Ouch ... It hurts..." "Sorry baby , but can you bear that ?" "Yesung ... It's ok ... If the girls can ... Why can't ... I ... Ouch ..." My heart broke ... When I saw Yuri in pain ... My heart aches ... And I think of death ... Although everytime , when yuri gave birth, it's save, but I'm scared she will be like my mother. After my mother gave birth to me, she can't bear the strong pain, she left me with my father. " Mr and Mrs Kim, it's push time ..." "Ok ..." [yuri pov] I'm very scared still ... Although giving birth to my last fourth kids are very easy , I'm still scared ... "Yebo ... I'm scared ..." "You can do it, Yuri ..." "ok ...."  "Mrs Kim , when you feel contraction, just push hard" The doctor said ... "Yuri, hold my hand ..." I caught hold of his hand and start pushing ... [yesung pov] I know it's a hard time for yul ... "Mmmmmmpppphhhh" She pushed really hard ... It's already an hour ... But I can't see the baby coming ... " I ... can't do that ..." "No... You already promised the kids to bring this baby home ..." "OK ... I'll try my best ..." "That's my lady ..." and kissed her forehead ... "Back off ... I wanna push ..." "C'mon ... I see the baby's head ..." the doctor said ... She pushed again ... "Ouch ... It's hurt ..." Then I heard the baby crying ... When Yuri sees the baby, she cried ... I wiped her tears and said "Thanks yuri ... You did a great job ..." "Well, because you're here !" "That's my yuri ..." "Now, let's clean your baby" The nurse said . [taeyeon pov] I and yebo went to pick up Yoogeun and went back to dorm. Everyone's sitting here ... Waiting for the news of Yuri ... "You guys are all here ... " "Of course, Tae, We're waiting for Yuri" Then, Teukkie's phone is ringing ... "Hi, Leeteuk speaking" "Hyung..." "Yesung ?" Everyone looks at him ... "yes... I just call you because yuri gave birth already and you guys can come !" "JEONMAI ?!!!???!!! Ok XD We'll come now XD XD XD" Everyone looked at him. "What ?" "Teukkie, I think you should tell them ..." "Ok ... Yuri gave birth and we'll go to the hospital now..." [yesung pov] "Thank you Yuri ..." "Thank you to you too, if you aren't there I would still be in the emergency room now ..." "Hmmm ... Am I that important, Yul ?" "yes :D" Then, hyungs and dongsaengs came. "Yuri !" "Yoona !" "I'm sooooooooooooo worried ! Are you fine ?" "Hahaaha yes indeed. Wait ... Where's Kyuhyun and Sunny ?" "Oh, they left in the house taking care of the kids" "I see ..." "Awwwww ! The baby soooo cute !" "Thanks Taeng..." "Have you name the baby yet ?" Leeteuk asked Yesung rigtha away. "Yes we did." "What will he call ?" While he holds the baby. "Kyungsan" "What a good name ! Hope he will have a good voice like his appa umma, look handsome like yesung" "Thanks, Eunhyuk."

 

* a year later *

[yesung pov] It's me and yuri's 6th anniversary. "Appa, umma, where are you going ?" "We're going to a trip, so you stay good with your uncles and aunties !" "yes umma." "Thanks for taking care of our kids Teukkie hyung !" "No problem, Yesung. Have a nice trip !" Then Kyungsan crawl onto my feet. "Haha X) Kyungsan it's ichy ... !" Then Yuri ask Kyungsan to say umma "Kyungsan ! Say umma !" "ummmmm-mma ..." What ? Did I hear he say 'UMMA ?' "Kyungsan ! What did you say ?" everyone was shocked of course. 

 

* at jeju island *

[yuri pov] We had a lot of fun there and after dinner , we went back to the hotel room. Before sleeping , yesung ask me something. "yuri ..." "neh ? yebo ..." "actually ..." "ya ! i know ... but are you ok with that ?" "yes :) and i'm ready ..." "ok then ! let's" ....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww ... We are the couple doing !?

My story ended ! Thanks guys !

Saranghae my readers !

Thanks for my subscribers !!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I feel very strange while writing this chapter

BYE BYE :)