We're official

Fan service to real :D
[Yuri POV] When I and Onew oppa are back at waiting room, my unnies just come and ask what happened. I blushed and ran out. Urgh... My face... Burning very red. I was running when I bumped into someone. "Sorry..." "Yuri ?" Uh... It's...It's Yesung. Oh my god ! "Yesung, I go back first." "Ok, Leeteuk hyung." My god... The unlucky me. "Yuri, what's wrong ? Your face..." "Um... nothing" "Jeonmai ?" "Neh" The atmosphere is strange...Very strange. "Um... Yesung oppa... i gotta go. Er... My members are waiting for me." "Ok :( Bye" [Yesung POV] She said she's busy... I just wanna tell her I want to date her... :( " My boys and girls come please ~" Lee soo man ? My god. "Um, i just wanna inform you guys that there will be a ball tonight and you guys should arrive before 8. See you~ And you have to get a partnet yourself, or you will not be able to join the ball." A partner ?Oh my god. "Yesung oppa ?" "yuri?" "Are you ok ? You looked..." "I'm fine. By the way, can you be my partner ?" " I'd love to" She said she'd love to ! Yeah ! [Yuri POV] It's night time... I wore a pink dress and my sisters wear different colors of dress. ok and I think their bfs will be attracted by them . And I'm gonna dance with Yesung ! I'm so happy now cuz finally, my dream come true ~ When we arrived, every camera is on us. I saw the bfs... All eyes on us. "Yuri... You look like a godness" "Thanks Yesung :D You look like a prince" I saw him blush ! Awwww, what a cute guy. [Yesung POV] Jinja... She said I'm a prince. When I dance with her, I felt her prettinest. Jinja yoshin... Suddenly, I pull her to tye balcony. "What happen.l, Yesung ?" "Can... can... You be my girlfriend ?" " Yes ! Because I wanted to ask you would you be my boyfriend !" I see her joy on the face. Then I kissed her cheeks. [No one POV] Yuri and Yesung kissed each other and the Onfany couple saw it. "Onew, you see~" "Yes, they finally..." ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… Yeah ! I'm back !