Hope

Fan service to real :D

You guys should know, everytime when SMTOWN live show ends, they sing a song call "Hope" right  ? The chapter name is get like this ! Hope you like it !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri POV

 

End of the live show and we're singing "Hope" ! Ya ! And I have to rap with that CHOI MINHO ... Although we broke up , we are still best friends ! We still have eye contacts and we still talk to each other and makes the fans have hope on us. Damn ... I was walking on the stage when I saw Kim Jong Hyun talking to Donghae ! My revenge ! He pour water on me a made me all wet , so this time I'm gonna do that ! Kyaaaa ! X) Hehe ~ After I broke up with Minho , he doesn't talk to me that much . I saw Taeyeon getting poured by his yeobo , Leeteuk. "Ah !"  "Am I that scary, Yuri ..."  "Ya ! Tiffany a !"  "You're jealous !"  "Ani ... "  "Yes, you are !"  "Am not !"  That Tiffany ... Then ... I felt cold and wet ... When I turn back , Ya ! Kim Jong Woon ! I was like running from the head of the stage to the last part of the stage and that Yesung just chase me and keep pouring me .

 

 

Yesung POV 

 

I saw Yuri arguing with her unnie , so I pour some icy water on her. " Ya ! Kim Jong Woon ! "  She ran all the way to the stage end and like everyone's looking. I heard Siwon said something to Yoona ... Whatever they said ! 

Tiffany POV

 

I saw Yuri ... Definetely jealous and suddenly I saw her running and Yesung running from the back ! " Onew ?"  "Yes, my TiffBaby ?"  "Do you think Yuri suits Yesung ?"  "Um ... We can't choose for her , but she can choose herself ."  "But ..."  "No buts and I'm sure our Yuri knows how to choose !"  "My dubu !"  Just ... Aww ! He's so sweet and I lose ...  ;\ Minho will regret when he finds out Yuri better than Jung SooJung ...

 

Onew POV

 

My jagiya ... She's so worried about her cousin ... But anyway , Yuri also my cousin , so I am worried about her too . Minho broke up with Yuri and I heard Taeyeon saying she cried for 3 days and nights . That poor girl and now Yesung cheers her up and I think Yesung ... Suits Yuri ? I will go to ask Yuri at the backstage.

 

(Ends the show)

 

Yuri POV

 

"Yuri ?"  "Oppa !"  "Can you come for a while ?"  "OK :)"   I treat Yuri as my younger sister , so our atmosphere is good. "Yuri , do you like Yesung ?"  "Mwo ?"  "Um ... Just because ..."  "I know ... That Tiffany wants me to start a new love. Right ?"  "Yes"  " Ya ! Your behaviour looks like Tiffany"  "Of course , I'm his boyfriend"  "Deh ..."  "Ya ! You ! Answer me !"  "Um ... I don't know ... ///0 0///"  " See your face !"  " Ya ! Oppa jeonmai ////0 0////"  "Ok calm down , Yuri ..."  Oppa sudenly ask me if I like Yesung ... Ya ! I like him ... Onew's right ... "Oppa ?"  "Hmmm ?"  "Yes, I do like him, but please don't tell him ..."  "Ok : \"  "Promise ?"  "Yes :)"  "Best oppa forever"  "Of course !"  I know Onew would keep his promise !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok ...

I have no idea what I'm writing ...