Near Death Experiences

My Pabo Jagiya
Recap:
“Heed my warning, Ricky would be upset if you got hurt.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
(3rdP.O.V)
 
Kyuyeon looked at Taemin after Niel was out of sight.
“What do you think he meant by that?” she asked.
“Mollah, but I kind of agree with him,” Taemin said.
“On what oppa?”
“You should avoid C.A.P, he seems like trouble.”
“You’re staying home for the next few days Kyuyeon-ah,” Key said.
“Eh?? Waeyo? Its first week of school and you want me to miss it?”
“I’m sure your teachers will understand. I’ll go there to get your assignments too if you want.”
“Why do you guys worry so much? I can take care of myself you know,” Kyuyeon said.
“We know you can. We just want you to be safe,” Key said ruffling Kyuyeon’s hair.
Kyuyeon pouted and sighed.
“Araso. You’ll bring my school work right Key-oppa?” she asked.
“Mullon ijyo~!” Key said. (Of course)
“Do you want me to stay with you Kyuyeon-ah?” Taemin asked.
“Aniyo. Unlike you oppa, I don’t need to go to school.”
“The teachers don’t care if I’m there or not. I always ditch.”
“Which isn’t good oppa. Go to school arachi?”
“Araso,” Taemin pouted.
 
Kyuyeon turned to Key.
“So why are you guys telling me your powers?” she asked.
“Because today, we are going to find out what your power is. Or if you have one,” Key said.
“Eh? Eotteohge (How)?”
“Like this,” Kyuhyun stated.
Before Kyuyeon could ask, Onew shot her with one of his beams, but of course it was a weak one. Kyuyeon flew back about 20 feet and her back came in contact with a tree. Taemin was trying SO HARD to not rush over to her, but he knew he needed to stay put so Kyuyeon’s power could be discovered and Jonghyun was holding him back so he couldn’t even if he tried. Kyuyeon struggled to stand.
“What the hell On-,”
Before Kyuyeon could finish her sentence, Kyuhyun appeared before her and punched her stomach, sending Kyuyeon flying again. Kyuyeon stood up again, but then couldn’t move.
‘Minho!!’  she thought.
Everything around Kyuyeon started to melt, and then started to attack her. Kyuyeon couldn’t move since she was under Minho’s control. Kyuyeon was seriously angry and confused. Not to mention near death with all the damage she’s taken.
“STOP ITTTT!!!!!!” she shouted.
Then out of nowhere electricity shot out everywhere from Kyuyeon’s body.
“WHOA!” Chunji exclaimed dodging it.
L. Joe brought reality back to normal and Minho released his hold on Kyuyeon and she collapsed, Taemin appeared and caught her before she hit the ground. Everyone else ran over to her. Kyuyeon looked up and glared at the main assaulters. Minho, Onew, L. Joe, and Kyuhyun backed off, scared for their lives.
“Electric manipulation!” Key exclaimed. (How IRONIC is this??? Haha)
Kyuyeon looked up at Key and glared at him.
“I’d kill you right now for knowing about this, but I don’t have the energy,” Kyuyeon panted/said.
Taemin picked Kyuyeon up bridal style.
“I’ll take her home to heal her injuries,” he said.
Kyuyeon did indeed have injuries. Blood was splattered on her school uniform, her face was paler than usual, she had a broken wrist and ankle, and possibly 5 broken ribs. It’s surprising she didn’t pass out from the pain. Chunji walked up to Kyuyeon and Taemin.
“Kyuyeon-ah, does it hurt a lot?” he asked putting his hand on one of her bruised cheeks.
Kyuyeon shook her head, he knew she was lying. Chunji was upset because he couldn’t stop this since Key was holding him down.
“You can relax now Kyuyeon-ah. I’ll take you home and heal you,” Taemin said.
L. Joe ran up to Kyuyeon before Taemin could leave.
“Kyuyeon-ah, mianhe! Cheongmal mianhe! Key-hyung made me do it. He told me if I didn’t help, he’d destroy my motorcycle!” he exclaimed. (Okay don’t misunderstand, L. Joe does love Kyuyeon, but he also loves his motorcycle like it’s his child)
“YAH! Are you TRYING to kill me?!?!?!” Key exclaimed.
“Just take Kyuyeon-ah home Taemin-ah,” Jonghyun said trying to stop Key from killing L. Joe.
“Araso. Kaja Kyuyeon-ah,” Taemin said.
Kyuyeon nodded then finally passed out from the pain.
 
*At Kyuyeon and Key’s house*
 
Taemin sat down on Kyuyeon’s bed with the unconscious Kyuyeon in his lap. He held her close and her cheek.
“Mianhe. I didn’t want Key to go through with the training, but I had no choice but to agree,” he said.
Of course, he wouldn’t get a response from Kyuyeon since she was unconscious. Taemin sighed then lifted his hand to Kyuyeon’s stomach area where her ribs were. A glowing green emitted from his hand as he scanned his hand over Kyuyeon’s injuries. Soon enough, Kyuyeon’s injuries were completely gone. Her bones were healed and everything. Kyuyeon slowly opened her eyes and saw Taemin.
“Taemin-oppa?” she called weakly.
Taemin nodded and Kyuyeon tried to sit up, but Taemin wouldn’t let her.
“Don’t. You’re still weak from the healing,” he said.
Kyuyeon nodded then relaxed in Taemin’s arms. Taemin rocked back and forth.
“Gwenchana? That must’ve been surprising,” he said.
“Uwh gwenchana, just a bit surprised at the sudden attack though,” Kyuyeon responded.
“You still mad at Key-hyung? He had a reason for doing this.”
“I know; I’m still mad at him though.”
“Understandable. So are you satisfied with your ability?”
“I’m more surprised than satisfied.”
“Eh? Waeyo?”
“Because-,”
Before Kyuyeon could talk, Chunji and L. Joe burst into the room, both of them tripping over the carpet. (Lol)
“Kyuyeon-ah! Gwenchana?! Key-hyung wouldn’t let us leave!” they exclaimed in unison.
Kyuyeon laughed at her clumsy cousins. Taemin sat there and pouted since he didn’t hear Kyuyeon’s response.
“Uwh, gwenchana. Taemin-oppa put me back together,” Kyuyeon said smiling at Taemin.
Taemin smiled back at Kyuyeon then kissed her on the lips.
“Since when were you a puzzle?” he asked.
“I didn’t say I was,” Kyuyeon said sticking out her tongue.
Chunji and L. Joe got off the floor and pulled Kyuyeon into a hug, dragging her away from Taemin.
“We’re so glad you’re alright! We’re sorry we couldn’t stop Key-hyung!” they exclaimed.
Kyuyeon lightly laughed.
“Gwenchana; I’ll get him back later,” she said.
Chunji and L. Joe looked up with an evil glint in their eyes.
“Let us help,” they said.
Kyuyeon looked at them.
“What do you have in mind?” she asked.
Taemin got up and they all huddled together.
“Okay, here’s what we’ll do…”
 
*A few days later*
 
“Yah Key-hyung,” Taemin called while they were in the living room.
“Wae?”
“I think I hear something in your room.”
“Bwoh? You think I’ll fall for that?”
“Jinja! I think I hear something up there.”
Key sat there and listened.  He could hear faint voices and footsteps in his room. Key shot up.
“YAH! WHO THE HELL IS IN MY ROOM?!” Key shouted storming up the stairs.
Taemin quickly pulled out a walkie-talkie.
“He’s on his way up! Hurry and get out of there!” he whispered into the walkie-talkie.
“Araso,” Kyuyeon responded.
Kyuyeon, Chunji, and L. Joe quickly ran out of Key’s room as Key turned the corner. L. Joe jumped up and hid on the ceiling while Kyuyeon and Chunji hid behind a wall. Key burst into his room.
“YAH!” he shouted.
He looked around to see his room spotless and untouched.
“Boya????” he wondered.
Key stood there for a few more minutes; then his room door slammed shut. Key ran over to his door and tried to open it. It was locked. Key banged on the door.
“YAH!! UNLOCK THIS DOOR!!” Key shouted.
Everything around Key started to melt, then everything went pitch black. Key growled.
“Yah! Chanhee! Byunghun! Quit messing around and let me out!” he shouted.
No response. Then something started to appear in front of Key. Key moved closer to it out of pure curiosity. Then Key heard something croak. Key froze.
“Y-yah! Chanhee! Byunghun! Let me out, I-I’m serious!” Key stuttered.
The thing in front of Key finally appeared and Key SCREAMED. It was a frog. Key backed away in fear.
“Y-you stay away from me you hear?!” Key exclaimed.
The frog hopped closer to Key, which made him back away more. Then Key heard another croak behind him. Key turned his head and saw another frog there. Second after second, more frogs appeared, scaring the living daylights out of Key. Key’s room door finally appeared and Key tried opening it. Still locked.
“LET ME OUT!!!!!!!” he screamed banging on the door.
The frogs got closer to Key and he banged on the door more.
“IS THIS YOUR REVENGE KIM KYUYEON?!?!?!?!” Key screamed.
“Revenge is a isn’t it?” Kyuyeon said from the other side of the door.
Key banged on the door.
“ARASO ARASO! I GET IT!! I’M SORRY!!! LET ME OUT!!! THEY’RE GETTING CLOSER!!!” he screamed in fear.
 
Kyuyeon turned to Chunji, L. Joe, and Taemin.
“Should we let him out?” she asked.
“Nahhhh, let him scream,” L. Joe said evilly.
“So mean.”
L. Joe smirked.
“It’s what makes him L. Joe,” Chunji stated.
Kyuyeon rolled her eyes. Then they heard Key scream again.
“PLEASE LET ME OUT!!! I WON’T DO IT AGAIN!!!! PLEASE KYUYEON-AH!!!” Key cried.
“Apologize for going behind Kyuyeon-ah’s back and for forcing L. Joe/me for helping,” the twins said in unison.
“I’M SORRY!!!! PLEASE LET ME OUT!!!!”
Chunji and L. Joe deactivated their powers and Taemin opened the door. Key fell out and sprawled on the floor. The four laughed at Key’s terrified expression.
“RUN!” the twins exclaimed.
Chunji and L. Joe ran in one direction while Kyuyeon and Taemin ran in another, hand in hand.
“YAH!!!” Key shouted.
The twins ran into their room and locked the door (They moved in with Key and Kyuyeon since they had nowhere else to go). Taemin and Kyuyeon dashed into Kyuyeon’s room and locked the door behind them. Kyuyeon and Taemin leaned up against the wall and heard Key running past the door yelling at Chunji and L. Joe. The two laughed and then Taemin suddenly pinned Kyuyeon to the wall, smirking. Kyuyeon blushed and looked at Taemin confused.
“W-what are you doing oppa?” she stuttered.
Taemin smirked again then pressed his lips to Kyuyeon’s. Kyuyeon relaxed then kissed back, but she couldn’t wrap her arms around Taemin’s neck since he had her wrists pinned to the wall. Taemin let go of Kyuyeon’s wrists then wrapped his arms around her waist. Kyuyeon wrapped her arms around Taemin’s neck as he suddenly lifted her up bridal style. Kyuyeon squeaked since she didn’t expect him to do that. Taemin laid Kyuyeon down on the bed then laid on top of her. The two broke apart then Taemin started trailing kisses down Kyuyeon’s neck. Kyuyeon shivered from the feeling and moaned when he reached her soft spot. Taemin froze and his eyes turned red.
“K-Kyuyeon-ah…” he mumbled.
“Hmm…?”
“I…need…blood…”
Kyuyeon’s eyes widened. Ever since she and Taemin met, he’d NEVER asked her for blood, with the exception of when Taemin was possessed by his brother. Kyuyeon’s eyes slowly went back to their normal size as Kyuyeon put her hand on the back of Taemin’s head and pulled him closer.
“Go ahead,” she said.
Taemin, who had enough control, pulled back and looked at Kyuyeon.
“Are you sure? We’ll blood bond,” he stated his eyes still red.
Kyuyeon nodded.
“I’m sure. I love you Lee Taemin,” she stated.
Taemin smiled and kissed Kyuyeon lightly on the lips before leaning down to her neck. Kyuyeon closed her eyes and waited for Taemin to bite. Taemin brought his fangs out but hesitated a bit before biting down. Kyuyeon gasped but soon relaxed since it didn’t hurt much. Taemin dung his fangs in deeper as he tightened his hug around Kyuyeon. A few seconds later, Taemin heard banging on the door.
“YAH! WHY DO I SMELL BLOOD?!?!” it was Key.
‘,’ Taemin thought.
Taemin took his fangs out of Kyuyeon and quickly healed the bite marks. Kyuyeon brought her hand to her head.
“You took a lot oppa…” she mumbled.
Taemin Kyuyeon’s hair and leaned down to her ear.
“Mian, but act like you’re asleep while I go deal with Key-hyung,” he whispered.
Kyuyeon tiredly nodded and her side, closing her eyes. Taemin kissed her head then stood up and walked over to the door, unlocking it.
“SHH! Are you trying to wake Kyuyeon-ah?!” Taemin harshly whispered opening the door to poke his head out.
Key glared at Taemin then pushed Taemin back gently and opened the door. Key’s eyes scanned the room till he saw Kyuyeon ‘asleep’ on her bed. Key pursed his lips then turned to Taemin.
“If Kyuyeon-ah is sleeping then why are you in here??” he asked.
Taemin raised an eyebrow.
“I can’t be the first person Kyuyeon-ah sees when she wakes up?” he questioned.
Key rolled his eyes then walked out of the room.
“No funny business,” he said pointing at Taemin.
“I won’t do anything hyung, you know me,” Taemin said.
“Araso araso, I’m gonna go kill the twins now,” Key said as he walked down the hall waving his hand.
Chunji and L. Joe appeared at the end of the hall, but immediately ran as soon as they saw Key.
“YAH! Stop right there you two!” Key shouted chasing after them.
“NEVER~!”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
I FINALLY FINISHED THIS DAMN CHAPTER! STUPID WRITER’S BLOCK! DX I’m SO SORRY this chapter took SO LONG to appear. But like I said in some of my other stories. I get new ideas for stories and I can’t stop thinking about them so they bother me >_< I’m having a MAJOR writer’s block with this story it’s killing me.
 
So if anyone wants to leave a suggestion it would be saving my stressed 17 year old LIFE!
 
Date & Time: August 24, 2011 1:17 AM
 
Doing: About to watch Code Geass ^-^
 
Listening to: Teen Top – Beautiful Girl