Training???

My Pabo Jagiya

This wasn’t edited so sorry for grammar/spelling mistakes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3rd P.O.V)


*The Next Day at School*

As Kyuyeon and Taemin were walking down the hallway, arm in arm, Sunmi and Yeonhee called out to them.
“Kyu-unnie~! Tae-oppa~!” they called.
Kyuyeon and Taemin both turned around and saw Sunmi and Yeonhee running to them. The couple looked at each other confused as to what they wanted. The two girls approached them and bent over panting.
“Waegeulrae? (What’s wrong?)” Kyuyeon asked.
Yeonhee held up one finger while catching her breathe, Sunmi doing the same. Kyuyeon looked at Taemin and he shrugged. After a few minutes, Yeonhee and Sunmi finally caught their breaths.
“So what’s up?” Taemin asked completely confused.
“It’s Chunji-oppa and L. Joe-oppa, they’re fighting!” Sunmi exclaimed.
“Bwoh?! It’s only their second day and they’re already in a fight?!” Kyuyeon exclaimed.
“Uwh! Paliyeo, kaja!” Yeonhee exclaimed running back the way she and Sunmi came.
Kyuyeon, Taemin, and Sunmi followed Yeonhee up to the school’s roof. Once up there, they saw a circle of people in the middle shouting “Fight! Fight! Fight!” Kyuyeon and Taemin made their way into the center. Once there, they saw Chunji and L. Joe fighting two guys in the same school uniform. Chunji and his opponent being the same height and L. Joe falling short of his opponent by a few inches (sorry L. Joe-oppa I had to do it hahaha). Kyuyeon and Taemin looked at each other then nodded. Kyuyeon rushed over to L. Joe and pulling them apart then slamming them down onto the floor, Taemin doing the same to Chunji and his opponent. Taemin glared at the crowd with his red eyes.
“Leave. There’s nothing to see,” he hissed.
The crowd of students quickly left, fearing that Taemin might hurt them in some way. Kyuyeon picked both L. Joe and Chunji up and smacked their heads together then dropped them to the floor. Their opponents tried to leave, but Taemin appeared in front of them before they could take a step.
“Where do you think you’re going?” Taemin glared with his red eyes.
The two boys cowered in fear and sat there. Kyuyeon glared at her careless cousins.
“WHAT did you think you were doing?! Fighting on your second day?!” Kyuyeon scolded.
Both L. Joe and Chunji flinched.
“Well?” Kyuyeon asked crossing her arms.
“They provoked us,” the twins said in unison pointing to the two boys sitting in front of Taemin.
Kyuyeon pinched the bridge of her nose and closed her eyes while sighing.
“Just because they provoked you DOESN’T mean you have to fight them,” Kyuyeon said glaring at her cousins.
Kyuyeon smacked L. Joe’s and Chunji’s heads again before turning to her cousins’ provokers.
“Names?” she demanded crossing her arms.
“B-Bang Minsoo…b-but I go by C.A.P,” one said.
Kyuyeon looked at the other boy.
“Choi J-Jonghyun, but I g-go by Changjo,” he said (thought I’d bring in some other members of Teen Top XP).
Kyuyeon nodded in understandment.
“So, what did you say to upset my cousins like that?” she asked.
“C-cousins?!” the two stuttered.
“Deh. They’re my cousins, now what did you do to provoke them?” Kyuyeon asked glaring at them.
Taemin went to stand beside Kyuyeon as she interrogated the two boys cowering in fear on the floor. The two boys gave no answer.
“Well?” Kyuyeon asked glaring at them with her red eyes.
“W-well the two of us were talking to L. Joe and Chunji then you came up in the conversation,” C.A.P began.
“Me?” Kyuyeon asked confused.
Kyuyeon and Taemin looked at each other then back the boys. Changjo nodded.
“U-uwh. Umm, I said that you weren’t good looking and C.A.P-hyung called you ugly then L. Joe and Chunji argued that you were one of the prettiest girls in the school, but we didn’t agree,” he said.
Then Taemin was about to go punch Changjo, but Kyuyeon stopped him and gave him a look.
“Go on,” Kyuyeon demanded.
“Well we argued about that for a few minutes then it got really intense then I punched L. Joe in the face…that’s how it started,” C.A.P said.
The next thing to happen was sudden; Taemin just appeared right in front of C.A.P and punched his face. Kyuyeon gasped in surprise.
“Taemin-oppa! We just broke up a fight! Don’t start another one!” Kyuyeon exclaimed (lol).
Taemin stood up straight rubbing the back of his head.
“Mianhe jagiya, I don’t know what came over me,” he said.
“Anger maybe?” Kyuyeon guessed.
Taemin shrugged. Just then the warning bell rang. Kyuyeon looked at Taemin.
“We should get to class,” Kyuyeon said.
Taemin nodded then Kyuyeon turned to her cousins and glared at them.
“I hear you being in a fight again, you two are in BIG trouble. Arachi?” she asked.
Chunji and L. Joe nodded in fear and followed Taemin and Kyuyeon after fixing their clothes. As they were walking, Kyuyeon took out her handkerchief and started wiping Chunji’s cheek. He looked confused.
“Boya~?” Chunji asked.
“You have blood on your cheek. At least go wash up before you go to class. You too Byunghun-oppa,” Kyuyeon said.
“Araso araso,” L. Joe said.
They all soon arrived at their parting point. Taemin turned to Kyuyeon.
“I’ll see you second period,” he said giving Kyuyeon a kiss on the lips.
Chunji and L. Joe made gagging noises and the couple ignored them.
“Promise you won’t start a fight if you see them?” Kyuyeon asked.
Taemin sighed then rolled his eyes.
“Taemin-oppa!” Kyuyeon exclaimed.
“I promise, but they shouldn’t get away with calling you that,” Taemin said looking at his girlfriend.
“Chanhee-oppa and Byunghun-oppa ALREADY got into a fight with them. YOU don’t need to get into a fight with them.”
Taemin sighed then lightly smiled at Kyuyeon.
“Araso,” he said.
Kyuyeon smiled then gave Taemin another kiss goodbye then left with Chunji and L. Joe. Chunji looked at his watch then grabbed Kyuyeon and L. Joe and dragged them to their class. The three hurried to their seats once inside their class and sat down. Ms. Yang called the class’s attention.
“Unnie, did everything settle with the fight?” Sunmi asked.
Kyuyeon nodded.
“I’ll tell you the details later,” she said.
Sunmi nodded then Kyuyeon turned her attention to the front.
“I have an announcement, we have ANOTHER new student. He’s a transfer student from Sicklerville. Please treat him nicely,” Ms. Yang said.
“Deh~!” the class responded.
“Come in now!”
The class turned their attention to the door to see a boy with a black Mohawk walk in. Chunji, L. Joe, and Kyuyeon froze.
“Annyeongsehyeo, chonun Bang Minsoo imnida, but I prefer C.A.P,” the boy said.
The three looked at each other. Then Sunmi tapped Kyuyeon’s shoulder.
“Unnie isn’t that one of the guys who got in a fight with L. Joe-oppa and Chunji-oppa?” she asked.
Kyuyeon only nodded.
“Now, where shall I seat you…?” Ms. Yang said to herself looking around.
Everyone remained quiet for once. There was something about this new student that made everyone unease.
“Oh I know! Right there, in front of Kyuyeon. Kyuyeon-ah can you raise your hand?” Ms. Yang asked.
“Aniyo, gwenchana sunsangnim. I know who Kyuyeon-shii is,” C.A.P said with a smirk.
Chunji and L. Joe gave Kyuyeon a weary look. She didn’t notice and kept her attention straight.
“Oh, alright then. You may go sit down,” Ms. Yang said.
“Deh sunsangnim,” C.A.P said walking to his seat right in the row in front of Kyuyeon.
C.A.P sat down in his seat and smirked at Chunji and L. Joe. The twins glared at him and L. Joe was about to say something to him, but Kyuyeon stopped him.
“Don’t start a fight,” she whispered.
L. Joe nodded and glared at C.A.P. Ms. Yang called the attention of the class and started her lesson, not noticing the tension in the classroom.

*After Class*

“Kyuyeon-ah~!” Taemin cooed entering Kyuyeon’s classroom like always.
Kyuyeon looked up and smiled.
“Hi Taemin-oppa,” she greeted smiling.
Taemin glided over and gave Kyuyeon a kiss. Chunji and L. Joe made gagging noises again.
“Get a room,” L. Joe teased.
Taemin draped his arm around Kyuyeon’s shoulders and smirked.
“Just wait ‘til you get a girlfriend,” he said.
Chunji and L. Joe pulled Kyuyeon away from Taemin and hugged her.
“She’s OUR cousin,” they said in unison putting their cheeks together.
Kyuyeon couldn’t think of anything to say since well…they WERE right. Taemin pulled Kyuyeon back and wrapped his arms around her waist.
“Well, she may be your cousin, but she’s MY girlfriend,” Taemin said sticking his tongue at them.
Kyuyeon blushed then got out of Taemin’s grip.
“Oh will you three stop it? I’m not property you know,” she said.
“Yeah, it’s making my sick.”
The four turned around to see C.A.P smirking at them. Taemin glared at him.
“What’s wrong C.A.P? Never seen affection before?” he taunted.
C.A.P’s smirk only got bigger.
“On the contrary, I actually killed anyone who cared for me,” he said.
Kyuyeon’s eyes widen and Taemin pulled her behind him while Chunji and L. Joe stood in front of them.
“C.A.P-hyung.”
Changjo appeared at the door with a boy with short wavy brown hair.
“Found him,” Changjo said.
C.A.P smirked at the four one more time then walked over to Changjo and the unknown boy.
“Niel, I thought I told you to meet us in the library,” C.A.P said to the boy known as Niel.
“I got lost,” Niel stated.
Niel glanced over to the four standing in the classroom then looked back at C.A.P.
“Where’s Ricky?” C.A.P asked frowning.
“He couldn’t make it. He had some things to attend too,” Niel said.
C.A.P nodded then turned to the four again.
“Well it was nice ‘chatting’ with you, but I must be going,” he said.
When he left, Chunji and L. Joe sighed in relief while Taemin turned around to Kyuyeon.
“Gwenchana?” he asked.
“I’m fine,” she said nodding.
“How creepy was that?” L. Joe asked.
“Yeah,” Chunji agreed.
“Do you think he really kills the people who care about him?” Kyuyeon asked, “But what happened? He was so different from just this morning.”
“Don’t worry about that Kyuyeon-ah, you shouldn’t concern yourself with him,” Taemin said leading her out of the classroom to their next class.
“Yeah Kyuyeon-ah,” L. Joe began.
“You shouldn’t concern yourself with that jerk,” Chunji finished.
Kyuyeon nodded then the four walked to their next class, the twins parting from Kyuyeon and Taemin a few minutes later. As Kyuyeon and Taemin were turning a corner, someone walked into Kyuyeon.
“A-ah! Chuhsamnida!” they said.
Kyuyeon looked up to see a baby faced boy with black hair looking at her (can you guess who it is?).
“Omo, gwenchana. Be careful next time araso?” Kyuyeon said politely.
“Araso. Oh chonun Yoo Changhyun imnida, but you can call me Ricky,” Ricky said smiling.
Taemin’s eyes widened and he looked at Kyuyeon, but she was still looking at Ricky.
“Um, Kyuyeon-ah can I speak with you in private for a moment?” he asked.
Kyuyeon looked at Taemin confused.
“Araso. I’ll be right back,” she told Ricky.
“Araso,” Ricky said patiently waiting.
Taemin and Kyuyeon walked a little bit down the hall so Ricky was out of hearing distance.
“Waegeulrae?” Kyuyeon asked.
Taemin looked at Kyuyeon.
“I don’t think we shouldn’t be friendly with that Ricky kid,” he said.
“Eh? Waeyo? He seems like a nice kid,” Kyuyeon said.
“I know that, but remember what that C.A.P guy said? He asked about a guy named Ricky. It could be the guy that is friends with him.”
“Tae-oppa, you’re overreacting. But if you feel a threat from him, then you can intervene.”
“Araso.”
Kyuyeon smiled then walked back over to Ricky, who was patiently waiting, Taemin following close behind.
“Sorry about that. Chonun Kim Kyuyeon imnida,” Kyuyeon said holding her hand out to Ricky.
Ricky smiled a cute boyish smile and shook her hand.
“Nice to meet you Kyuyeon-shii,” he said.
“And this is my boyfriend Lee Taemin,” Kyuyeon said pointing to Taemin.
Taemin smiled crookedly and shook Ricky’s hand.
“Nice to meet you,” he said.
“Same here,” Ricky said smiling, “I’m sorry Kyuyeon-shii, I must get going. I need to go meet my cousin in the library.”
“Do you need directions?” Kyuyeon asked.
“Aniyo gwenchana, I know the way,” Ricky said.
Ricky bowed to them.
“It was nice meeting you, goodbye,” he said.
Kyuyeon and Taemin waved as he walked away.
“Told you, you were overreacting,” Kyuyeon said sticking her tongue out at Taemin.
“Araso araso, now let’s go before we’re late,” Taemin said wrapping his arms around her waist.
Kyuyeon giggled and let Taemin lead her to their next class.

*After School*

After her last class of the day, Kyuyeon walked to her locker, only to be attacked by her two cousins, who caught one of her arms each.
“Target,” L. Joe began.
“Captured,” Chunji finished.
Kyuyeon looked at her cousins strangely.
“What are you talking about? Let me go,” she said.
The twins ‘tsk, tsked’ while shaking their index fingers at her.
“No can do cousin,” they said.
“Eh? Waeyo~?” Kyuyeon asked/complained.
“You’ll know when we get there. Now c’mon!”
“Hold on. Where are we going?!”
Chunji and L. Joe didn’t respond as they dragged Kyuyeon out of the school. They came to a stop in the parking lot and Kyuyeon froze.
“You two d-drive motorcycles…?” she asked nervously.
(Chunji’s Motorcycle)
(L. Joe’s Motorcycle)
Chunji and L. Joe looked at her.
“Of course. Cars aren’t exciting enough,” they both said in unison.
Chunji held his hand out to Kyuyeon as he sat down on his motorcycle.
“Don’t worry I won’t let you fall,” he said smiling.
Kyuyeon hesitated and L. Joe started to get impatient.
“Will you hurry up? I’m getting old over here,” he said.
Chunji glared at L. Joe and he shut up. Chunji turned back to Kyuyeon who was too afraid to get on.
“I won’t let you fall Kyuyeon-ah, promise,” he said smiling again.
Kyuyeon hesitated again but then decided to trust Chunji’s words and sat down behind him.
“Hold on tight,” Chunji said as he started his motorcycle.
Kyuyeon nodded and wrapped her arms around Chunji’s waist tightly.
“Oh this is gonna be fun,” L. Joe said smirking.
“Yah Joe, don’t go to fast arachi?” Chunji asked.
“Araso araso.”
Chunji and L. Joe started driving towards the remote parts of Nightlight Terrance. Then L. Joe sped up, surprising Chunji.
“Y-yah Joe! I told you not to go to fast!” Chunji shouted.
“But we’re going to slow~!” L. Joe complained.
“Yah! Are you trying to give Kyuyeon-ah a heart attack?!”
Kyuyeon looked up at Chunji.
“U-um, gwenchana oppa; you can drive faster if you want. I’m fine,” she said.
Chunji looked at Kyuyeon a bit before turning his attention back to the road.
“You sure?” he asked not wanting to give his cousin a heart attack.
“Uwh, gwenchana,” Kyuyeon reassured.
Chunji nodded and started driving faster much to L. Joe’s excitement.
“Alright! We’ll make it there in no time then!” L. Joe exclaimed happily.
“Oppa-deul, where are we going?” Kyuyeon asked curiously.
“That’s a secret Kyuyeon-ah. Can’t tell~!” L. Joe exclaimed.
Kyuyeon pouted then the three soon arrived at an empty field not far from Taemin’s secret spot (remember that? Haha). L. Joe and Chunji brought their motorcycles to a stop then got off. Chunji helped Kyuyeon off his motorcycle.
“About time you guys got here!”
The three turned around to see Key standing there with his hands on his hips. L. Joe turned to Key and scowled.
“We would’ve been here faster if Chunji didn’t tell me to drive slowly,” he complained.
“Well we didn’t want to give Kyuyeon-ah a heart attack now did we?” Chunji retorted to his twin.
“No…but she was fine the last few minutes driving.”
“If Chanhee-oppa had gone any faster I would’ve,” Kyuyeon said sticking her tongue out at L. Joe.
“Jinja? Why didn’t you say anything?” Chunji asked.
“Well…you looked like you were having fun so I didn’t want to ruin it for you…”
Chunji look surprised at first then walked over to Kyuyeon and ruffled her hair.
“Tell me next time, arachi? I don’t want you getting hurt,” he said.
“Chunji-yah, isn’t that my line?”
They all turned around to see Taemin looking at them with amusement dancing in his eyes. Kyuyeon walked up to Taemin and lightly hit his chest.
“Ow!” he exclaimed.
“I know that didn’t hurt,” Kyuyeon said rolling her eyes, “Where were you? I was looking for you before those two pabos over there kidnapped me.”
“Kidnapped?”
Taemin looked over to Chunji and L. Joe to see them conversing with Key about something.
“Yes kidnapped. Where are we anyway?”
Taemin looked at Kyuyeon and smiled.
“We are in the remote side of Nightlight Terrance, where my secret field is,” he said.
“But we’re not anywhere near there,” Kyuyeon said.
“On the contrary, it’s just over that hill.”
“Jinja?”
Taemin smiled and nodded his head. Then they heard a clap behind them. Taemin and Kyuyeon turned around to see Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, and Kyuhyun standing there. Kyuyeon smiled and hugged them.
“Oppa-deul! I haven’t seen you guys in forever!” she exclaimed.
The three laughed and smiled.
“It’s been a while Kyuyeon-ah, how you been?” Jonghyun asked.
“Fine Jonghyunnie-oppa. Oh! Have you guys met my cousins?” Kyuyeon asked.
The three shook their heads. Then Kyuyeon smiled and pulled them over to Chunji and L. Joe, who looked at her curiously.
“Chanhee-oppa, Byunghun-oppa, meet Taemin’s and Key’s friends. Lee Jinki or Onew *points at Onew, who waved*, Kim Jonghyun *points at Jonghyun, who just smiled awkwardly*, Choi Minho *points at Minho, who gave a small head nod*, and Cho Kyuhyun *points at Kyuhyun who responded with a ‘sup?’*,” Kyuyeon introduced, “And oppa-deul these are Key-oppa’s and my cousins, Lee Chanhee, or Chunji, and Lee Byunghun, or L. Joe.”
“Annyeongsehyeo,” the twins greeted bowing.
“Oh no need to be formal with us. Just call us hyung,” Onew said smiling.
“Deh Onew-hyung~!” the two chimed.
Everyone laughed.

“So Kyuyeon-ah,” Kyuhyun began.
“Deh oppa?” Kyuyeon asked.
“Do you know why we’re here?”
“Anii. Why ARE we here?”
“BECAUSE~!” Key exclaimed gliding over and wrapping his arm around Kyuyeon’s shoulders, “Today, WE are going to train.”
“Train?”
“Precisely. You know how we all have our own vampire abilities right?” Jonghyun asked.
Kyuyeon shook her head.
“I’ve only known Taemin-oppa’s and Minho-oppa’s,” she said.
“Should we tell her ours then?” Onew asked.
“Why don’t we show her instead? It’d be easier,” Jonghyun stated.
“Araso araso. Who wants to go first?” Minho asked.
“I will,” Kyuhyun volunteered.
Kyuhyun stood in front of Kyuyeon.
“Watching?” he asked Kyuyeon.
Kyuyeon nodded then Chunji and L. Joe stood by Kyuyeon since they didn’t know everyone’s ability either. The three watched Kyuhyun as he slowly disappeared.
“Whoa!” the twins exclaimed.
“Invisibility?” Kyuyeon asked Taemin.
“Precisely,” a voice said in Kyuyeon’s ear.
Kyuyeon yelped in surprise and held onto Taemin, who laughed. Kyuhyun reappeared behind Kyuyeon.
“Sorry I scared ya,” Kyuhyun said ruffling Kyuyeon’s hair.
“Aigooo~ oppa, please don’t do that again,” Kyuyeon said letting go of Taemin.
Taemin grabbed Kyuyeon by the waist and pulled her to him again.
“Tae-oppa, what are you doing?” Kyuyeon asked confused.
“Just in case you get scared again,” he whispered into her ear.
Kyuyeon blushed and rested her head on Taemin’s chest.
“Who’s next?” Kyuhyun asked after teasing the couple.
“We’ll go,” Onew and Key said.
“Eh? Oppa-deul, what are your abilities?” Kyuyeon asked lifting her head.
“I can create and/or destroy barriers, while Onew-hyung can generate energy and make them into beams,” Key said,
“That sounds dangerous,” Chunji said.
“That’s why we’re going at the same time,” Key said.
Onew walked a few feet away from everyone.
“Ready hyung?” Key asked.
“Uwh!” Onew called.
Key raised his arms and created a barrier around Onew, but of course no one could see the barrier. Onew closed his eyes and concentrated. A few seconds later, Onew adruptedly opened his eyes and shot rainbow colored beams out of his fingers.
“Yehpohdah…” Kyuyeon uttered amazed.
“Don’t be too amazed. Those beams can be dangerous,” Taemin said.
“What do you mean oppa?” Kyuyeon asked looking up at Taemin.
Chunji and L. Joe looked at him also.
“This is why Onew-hyung had to be put inside a barrier; his ability is very powerful and dangerous,” Taemin explained unconsciously tightening his grip on Kyuyeon’s waist.
“What could be so dangerous about it?” L. Joe asked.
Taemin looked at L. Joe with a serious expression.
“If you’re hit by one of the beams, you could be seriously injured or killed,” Taemin said blankly.
Kyuyeon, Chunji, and L. Joe froze.
“Seriously?” L. Joe asked.
“Seriously,” Taemin responded.
“Uwah, who knew Onew-oppa was so strong,” Kyuyeon said.

Onew soon retracted the beams back into his fingers and Key broke the barrier down. Onew walked back over to them.
“That was amazing Onew-hyung!” Chunji exclaimed brightly.
Onew smiled widely.
“Komawo. Who’s next?” he asked.
“Well I can’t show mine,” Jonghyun said.
“What’s your power Jonghyun-oppa?” Kyuyeon asked.
“Empathy,” Jonghyun stated.
“Empathy?” L. Joe questioned.
Jonghyun nodded.
“I can read the emotions of people and control them too; not necessarily the power needed in a fight or battle,” he said laughing.
Everyone laughed with him.
“What about you two?” Minho asked Chunji and L. Joe, “What are your abilities?”
“Shadow and or darkness manipulation,” Chunji began.
“And I can warp reality and read someone’s past,” L. Joe finished.
“How does that work out?” Kyuyeon asked Chunji.
Chunji raised an eyebrow.
“You really wanna know?” he asked.
Kyuyeon nodded.
“You scared of the dark?” L. Joe asked.
“Anii,” Kyuyeon stated.
“If she was, I would’ve put a nightlight in her room already,” Taemin said putting his chin on top on Kyuyeon’s head.
“But wouldn’t that be Key’s job?” Kyuhyun asked raising an eyebrow.
“Nope. He sleeps over a lot, so he might as well,” Key said.
“So show us Chanhee-oppa,” Kyuyeon urged.
“Araso araso,” he said.
Chunji walked in front of the group and stood in front of them.
“Ready?” he asked.
Everyone nodded. Chunji closed his eyes then when he opened them again, they were completely black. Then before anyone could blink, it was pitch black. No one could see even an inch in front of them, which made Taemin hold onto Kyuyeon tighter.
“Jagiya, gwenchana?” he asked.
“Uwh gwenchana,” Kyuyeon said.
“I CAN’T SEE ANYTHING!!!” Onew, Jonghyun, and Kyuhyun exclaimed. (Hahaha)
“That’s the point,” Chunji voice echoed all around them.
“Uwah, Chanhee-oppa’s voice sounds really scary,” Kyuyeon teased.
“You think so?” Chunji said right next to her ear.
“AH! What’s up with you guys and scaring me today?!” Kyuyeon exclaimed.
Chunji laughed and the darkness suddenly disappeared, hurting everyone’s eyes.
“Yah! How many times have I told you to warn someone?!” L. Joe complained rubbing his eyes.
Chunji laughed.
“Mianhe. I forgot,” he said scratching the back of his head.
“What about you Byunghun-oppa?” Kyuyeon asked rubbing her eyes.
L. Joe stopped rubbing his eyes.
“Oh yeah,” he said.
L. Joe walked in front of everyone looked at them.
“Ready?” he asked.
Everyone nodded. Everything around them started to swirl and trees started melting. L. Joe and Chunji just stood there smiling while everyone else was a bit nervous.
“Don’t worry, everyone’s fine. Nothing will attack unless I want it too,” L. Joe called.
Then everything went back to normal in a flash. Kyuyeon looked at L. Joe in awe.
“Uwah, that was cool Byunghun-oppa!” she praised.

“Yes. Very ‘cool’ indeed.”
Everyone turned around to see C.A.P, Changjo, Niel, and Ricky standing there. Taemin stood in front of Kyuyeon so they couldn’t see her. Key glared at C.A.P.
“Is this the guy you were talking about Taemin-ah?” he asked.
Taemin nodded and Kyuyeon poked her head out a little.
“Ricky-shii?” Kyuyeon questioned.
Ricky looked up upon hearing his name.
“Kyuyeon-shii?” he questioned.
Kyuyeon stepped out from behind Taemin as C.A.P raised an eyebrow at Ricky.
“You know her?” he asked.
Ricky nodded.
“I bumped into her and Taemin-shii earlier,” he said.
“I see,” C.A.P said turning his attention back to the group in front of him.
“What are you doing here C.A.P?” L. Joe demanded glaring daggers.
C.A.P smirked.
“Can’t my friends and I walk around this part of town? Or is it SHINee territory?” he taunted.
“What if it is?” Taemin retorted.
Ricky pulled on C.A.P’s sleeve.
“Hyung, let’s just go. I don’t want you to start a fight,” he said.
C.A.P looked at Ricky.
“You’re lucky my cousin is anti-fighting,” C.A.P said then smirked, “I guess we’re outta here then.”
C.A.P looked at Kyuyeon then smirked wider.
“Let’s go,” he said walking away.
Ricky bowed to everyone then followed after his cousin, Changjo following him. Niel stayed back and looked at Kyuyeon, who looked at him oddly.
“I suggest you leave with them,” Key glared.
Niel ignored Key and spoke up.
“Kyuyeon-shii, it’d be wise to stay away from C.A.P-hyung as long as you can,” he said.
His comment surprised everyone.
“E-Eh? Waeyo?” Kyuyeon asked.
“Let’s just say he’s not the person you want to be around right now. It’s very dangerous,” Niel warned.
Taemin held Kyuyeon’s waist and pulled her toward him.
“I think we’ll be fine,” he said semi glaring at Niel.
“Hey, your life,” Niel said shrugging.
Niel looked at everyone then walked away to join his group. A few feet away, he turned back.
“Heed my warning, Ricky would be upset if you got hurt.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah! Chapter 3 is DONE! *inner victory* I’m so so SO sorry that this chapter took SOOOO long. And I’m sorry that my stories have been on Hiatus for A WHILE now. I HATE HIGH SCHOOL!!! DX and drama. I hate that too. *sigh* I’ll will TRY to update this sooner but I’m not so sure when I can take my stories off of hiatus. I’m just REALLY busy, ever since school started I’ve been CRAZY busy. And physics is KILLING me so that takes up my time since I need to get my grade up. I finally got it back up to a B! It’s been a C FOREVER! Anyway, I’m not so sure when I’ll be able to post other chapters so PLEASE bear with me on this! X(

 
I’m eternally sorry,
~Ayu-chan~
 
 
Time/Date: 12:34 A.M December 26, 2010
Listening To: Teen Top – Clap (I love this song! XD)