The Truth Is Revealed

My Pabo Jagiya
(3rd P.O.V)
 
Kyuyeon stared at the boys who claim to be Lee Chanhee and Lee Byunghun. Kyuyeon seemed to be shaking since Sunmi leaned over.
“What’s wrong unnie?” she asked.
Kyuyeon snapped out of her trance and looked at Sunmi.
“It’s nothing,” she answered.
“Falling for them already?” Sunmi asked/joked.
“Yah! I wouldn’t do that to Taemin-oppa,” Kyuyeon said.
“Araso araso.”
Sunmi turned her attention back to the front.
“Would you like to tell us something about yourselves?” Ms. Yang asked.
“I like to be called Chunji,” Chanhee said.
“And I prefer to be called L. Joe,” Byunghun said.
“Anything else?” Ms. Yang asked.
“We’re twins,” Chunji and L. Joe answered in unison.
Some of the girls in the class squealed and Sunmi rolled her eyes.
‘ARE they my cousins…? But they died over 10 years ago,’ Kyuyeon thought.
Kyuyeon was so lost in her thoughts that she didn’t realize Ms. Yang was calling her name. Sunmi nudged her. Kyuyeon looked up.
“Deh sunsangnim?” Kyuyeon asked.
“Are you alright? Your previous teachers told me that you hardly space out,” Ms. Yang asked concerned.
“Uh deh I’m fine, I just have a lot on my mind.”
“Only the first day of school and you’re already stressed?”
The rest of the class laughed while Kyuyeon blushed out of embarrassment. No one noticed but L. Joe was staring at Kyuyeon. Chunji soon noticed him staring and nudged him.
‘Why are you staring at that girl?’ Chunji asked L. Joe through his mind.
‘That girl…she looks familiar, don’t you think?’ L. Joe asked.
Chunji looked Kyuyeon up and down.
‘She does a bit, what was her name again?’ he asked.
‘Kyuyeon,’ L. Joe said.
‘Didn’t we have a cousin named Kyuyeon?’
‘Her parents said that she died.’
‘Oh yeah…that .’
‘Pabo.’
“Yah!”
Chunji didn’t realize that he said that out loud and everyone was staring at him strangely.
‘Way to go. First day of school and you already made an idiot out of yourself,’ L. Joe said.
‘Shikuro!’
Chunji nervously laughed.
“Mianhe,” he said timidly.
“It’s alright. Now where should I seat you two?” Ms. Yang asked herself while looking around.
Some girls raised their hands as Kyuyeon spaced out, not paying attention.
“Ah I know! You two can sit next to Kyuyeon. One on each side,” Ms. Yang said (if you’re wondering, Sunmi sits behind Kyuyeon).
“No way! Why would you sit them next to HER?! She shouldn’t even call herself a vampire,” some girl shouted angrily.
Kyuyeon looked over to see one of Luna’s old crew members, Seohyun (I’m not an anti of SNSD either if you’re wondering). Kyuyeon timidly looked down while Sunmi was boiling with anger.
“I wonder what the SHINee-oppas would do if they heard you say that,” Sunmi retorted calmly.
Seohyun froze then glared at Sunmi. Kyuyeon turned to Sunmi.
“Komawo,” she said.
“I got your back unnie,” Sunmi said smiling.
“If you all are finished your drama, Chanhee and Byunghun please take your seats,” Ms. Yang said.
“Deh sunsangnim,” they responded.
Chunji and L. Joe sat down and the lesson began. Kyuyeon tried not to fall asleep since she already learned this.
‘Aish, I should just home school myself. I already know all this stuff,’ Kyuyeon thought leaning on her hand.
Kyuyeon looked behind her and saw Sunmi struggling to keep up with Ms. Yang. Kyuyeon wrote on a note, explaining what Ms. Yang was saying and passed it to Sunmi before Ms. Yang could see.
“Komawo,” Sunmi whispered.
Kyuyeon nodded and turned her attention to the front.
 
On the other hand, L. Joe couldn’t focus. The girl next to him looked too familiar.
‘Yah Joe, you’re staring at that girl again,’ Chunji’s voice sounded in L. Joe’s mind.
‘I can’t help it. She looks too familiar,’ L. Joe responded.
‘Do you think she could be our cousin Kyuyeon?’
‘But gomo (aunt) and samchon (uncle) said she died years ago.’
‘They could’ve been lying. Look into her past and see if she has memories of us.’
‘But that’s an invasion of her privacy.’
‘Yah, do you wanna know if she’s our cousin or not?’
‘Of course I do but-‘
‘But what?’
‘But what if she isn’t?’
‘If she isn’t our cousin then she’s not our cousin, simple as that. Now are you gonna check or what?’
‘Okay okay, don’t rush me.’
L. Joe took a deep breath and looked at Kyuyeon. L. Joe then closed his eyes and blocked everything out. Whatever L. Joe saw, it made him scream and fall out of his chair in shock and fear.
“Byunghun-ah!” Chunji exclaimed in shock, running over to L. Joe.
L. Joe didn’t respond. He just looked at Kyuyeon, who was surprised by his outburst, in shock.
“What’s wrong? What did you see?” Chunji whispered into L. Joe’s ear.
L. Joe shook his head, his eyes still locked with Kyuyeon’s.
“Is everything alright?” Ms. Yang asked.
“Uh deh, can I take Joe to the nurse?” Chunji asked helping L. Joe up.
“Of course of course. Do you need someone to show you the way?”
“Aniyo, I know the way.”
Chunji slung L. Joe’s arm around his shoulders and walked out of the classroom. When they left, Sunmi leaned over to Kyuyeon.
“What do you think that was about?” she asked.
Kyuyeon shrugged.
 
*With Chunji and L. Joe*
 
Chunji walked into Mrs. Cho’s office with L. Joe’s arm still around his shoulders.
“Omona, what happened?” Mrs. Cho asked, concerned.
“My brother’s feeling a little sick, can he lie down?” Chunji asked.
“Of course, this way.”
Chunji lead L. Joe into the back of the office and laid him down on one of the beds. Mrs. Cho left them alone after making sure L. Joe was okay.
“What happened man? That was a big reaction,” Chunji stated.
“It’s her, she’s alive,” L. Joe muttered.
“Bwohago (what did you say)?”
“Kyuyeonnie…she’s alive.”
“EH?! Are you sure?”
L. Joe nodded.
“I’m positive,” he said.
“Okay…so why did you scream and fall?” Chunji asked.
“Her past…it was so scary, so much pain and suffering.”
“That bad?”
“Way worst than ours.”
Before Chunji could say anything else, a knock on the door interrupted.
“Come in,” Chunji said.
The door opened slightly and Kyuyeon appeared.
“Um Ms. Yang wanted me to check on L. Joe-shii,” she said timidly.
Chunji and L. Joe looked at each other.
“Oh yeah, he’s fine. Just a slight fever,” Chunji said.
Kyuyeon nodded.
“Well I’ll be going back to class now,” she said.
“Kyuyeon-shii wait!” L. Joe called.
Kyuyeon turned around.
“Deh?” she asked.
L. Joe didn’t know what to say at first. Chunji looked at him.
“Did you by any chance have an older brother named Kibum?” L. Joe asked.
Kyuyeon narrowed her eyes at him.
“Why do you ask?” she asked.
“Kyuyeonnie it’s us, Channie-oppa and Byunghunnie-oppa” Chunji said.
Kyuyeon’s eyes slightly widened and she backed away a little.
“No it’s impossible, Channie-oppa and Byunghunnie-oppa died years ago,” Kyuyeon muttered.
“Kyuyeon-ah, it’s us,” Chunji said softly.
Kyuyeon composed herself and glared at them.
“Prove it,” she said.
“When we were kids, you would always trip, cry, then run to your parents,” L. Joe said sitting up.
“Big deal, lots of kids do that.”
“Okay, how about this? 2 weeks before the explosion, we gave you a bracelet that has 3 big stars and 3 little stars on it for your 3rd birthday…and you’re wearing it right now.”
Kyuyeon looked down and sure enough, the bracelet was sticking out of her sleeve (Kyuyeon’s Bracelet). Kyuyeon looked at them in shock.
“H-how? I thought you two and the rest of our family died in that factory explosion,” Kyuyeon stated confused.
“We were the only ones who survived, we were also changed into vampires that day as well,” Chunji said.
“By who?”
“Mollahyeo, all we know is that his last name was Lee,” L. Joe stated.
Kyuyeon’s eyes slightly widened.
‘Could it have been Taehyun? But Lee is a really common surname, maybe not,’ Kyuyeon thought.
“Something wrong?” L. Joe asked.
Kyuyeon shook her head then Chunji smiled and opened his arms.
“Hug time~!” he exclaimed trying to lighten the mood.
Kyuyeon laughed then hugged Chunji tightly.
“You don’t know how much I missed you guys,” she said.
“We missed you too,” Chunji said.
“Yah~ doesn’t Byunghunnie-oppa get a hug?” L. Joe pouted.
Kyuyeon and Chunji broke their hug then Kyuyeon hugged L. Joe more tightly then she hugged Chunji.
“Ow! Aish, how the hell are you so strong?!” L. Joe asked.
Kyuyeon laughed then let go of L. Joe.
“By the way, who came up with your weird nicknames?” Kyuyeon asked standing up straight.
“Some kids in our old school,” they answered in unison.
Kyuyeon laughed again.
“Wae?” she asked.
L. Joe and Chunji shrugged.
“I guess it fits our image,” L. Joe said.
“What image?” Kyuyeon asked slightly laughing.
“I have a bad boy image while Chunji has an innocent boy image.”
“Omona, I can’t image you as a bad boy Byunghun-oppa, you’re too nice.”
“I know! I don’t know why people see me as a bad boy.”
“Maybe because of the way you dress, you dress like you’re a gangster,” Chunji stated.
Kyuyeon snickered.
“Ah jinja?” she asked.
“You’d be surprised,” Chunji stated.
The two laughed while L. Joe pouted.
“Well I should get back to class, you gonna come?” Kyuyeon asked.
Chunji and L. Joe shook their heads.
“I don’t really feel like going to class today,” L. Joe said crossing his arms behind his head as he laid down.
“You should see his report card,” Chunji whispered to Kyuyeon.
“Yah!”
Kyuyeon snickered then waved goodbye to her cousins. They waved back as she left the office.
 
*After Class*
 
“Kyuyeon-ah~!” Taemin cooed as he entered Kyuyeon’s classroom.
Kyuyeon looked up from her bag and smiled.
“Ah annyeong oppa,” she greeted.
Taemin bounced over and kissed her on the lips. Then Kyuyeon felt someone burning a hole into the back of her head. Kyuyeon turned around and saw Seohyun glaring at her as she left the classroom with Taemin.
“I heard the new students are in your class,” Taemin said.
Kyuyeon turned around.
“Huh? Oh yeah, they are. Oppa?” she called.
“Hm?”
“Do you remember 2 weeks ago when you asked about my cousins?”
“Yeah, why?”
“Turns out, they’re actually alive.”
“Chongmal? That’s great news Kyuyeon-ah! Are they the new students by any chance?”
Kyuyeon nodded.
“They might be in some of your classes, so you can meet them later,” she said.
“There’s one problem with that,” Taemin said pointing his index finger.
“Boya?”
“I don’t know what they look like.”
“They look the same as the picture, only difference is they’re older and Byunghun-oppa has blonde hair now instead of brown.”
“Blonde?”
“Yeah blonde, what’s wrong with blonde anyway? Jonghyun-oppa had blonde hair before.”
“Correction, it was only his fringe.”
“Yeah whatever,” Kyuyeon said sticking her tongue out at Taemin.
“That reminds me, I still have to get you for calling me a hopeless romantic earlier,” Taemin said wrapping his arm around Kyuyeon’s shoulders.
Kyuyeon pouted.
“Why do you need to get me if it’s the truth?” she asked smirking.
Taemin didn’t say anything cuz well…she was kinda right.
“Fine I can’t argue with that, but I’m still gonna get you,” Taemin stated.
“Waeyo~?” Kyuyeon whined.
“Just cuz I love you.”
Kyuyeon blushed then stuck her tongue out at Taemin again.
 
*Lunch*
 
“Kyuyeon-ah! Sunmi-yah! Yeonhee-yah!”
Kyuyeon, Sunmi, and Yeonhee turned around to see Taemin, Chunji, and L. Joe walking towards them. They waved.
“Annyeong oppa-deul. Byunghun-oppa, I thought you said you didn’t want to go to class today,” Kyuyeon teased.
“Yah, lunch isn’t a class so I’m here,” L. Joe responded crossing his arms.
“Did he go to class yet today?” Kyuyeon asked Chunji.
“I made him,” Chunji stated.
They laughed then Taemin hugged Kyuyeon from behind.
“Whoa Taemin-ah, why’re you getting all touchy with my cousin?” L. Joe asked.
“Chill dude, I’m her boyfriend,” Taemin said smiling.
L. Joe looked at Kyuyeon skeptically.
“He’s telling the truth,” she answered.
“Jinja? How long how long?!” Chunji asked excitedly.
Everyone laughed at his excitement.
“Almost a year Chanhee-oppa,” Kyuyeon said giggling.
“Wah jinja? That’s a long time,” Chunji said.
“Oh oppa-deul, this is Lee Sunmi and Shin Yeonhee,” Kyuyeon introduced.
“Hey,” Yeonhee greeted.
“Hiya! Kyuyeon-unnie, why didn’t you tell me they were your cousins? I wouldn’t have made that joke earlier,” Sunmi said embarrassed.
“I didn’t know,” Kyuyeon said shrugging.
“Boya? How do you not know your own family? And what joke Sunmi-yah?” Yeonhee asked.
“It’s nothing! Drop it!” Sunmi exclaimed embarrassed.
Everyone except Sunmi laughed again.
“Anyway, answer my question unnie,” Yeonhee said.
“I didn’t know cuz I thought they were dead,” Kyuyeon said nonchalantly.
“EH?!” Sunmi and Yeonhee exclaimed.
They laughed and as they were entering the cafeteria, Seohyun glared at Kyuyeon.
‘Stupid , it’s HER fault that Luna is gone now,’ she thought angrily.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Omo what do you think will happen now? Sorry if Taemin wasn’t in it enough. =)
 
Time/Date: 4:29 A.M August 21, 2010
 
Listening To: 4minute- I My Me Mine
 
~Ayu-chan~